Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,236 members, 7,936,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:58 PM

Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? (6753 Views)

President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by Adamskuty(m): 9:34am On Nov 12, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

So if ladies tell you to eat kola nut and alomo bitter you gon gree gree?

Na wa so!
na by force to speak pidgin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by kundi90(m): 9:36am On Nov 12, 2013
lindywey2k: @ OP, a prostitute must bargain wv u first b4 lettn u get down wv ha. Seems u nd ur frnd r broke ass scrubs. Cos u can't tell me u gave a lady 2k nd assumed itz a pay-off, mehn! U guyz really nid 2 step up ur games. [color=#990000][/color]

so what would you call Tolzeal exprience. Is that not negotiating? And dont girls also negotiate the gift their boyfriends ( muguns) would give them after they finish servicing them?

@Tolzeal thanks for sharing jare.
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by kundi90(m): 9:42am On Nov 12, 2013
Let me help out our ladies.I think they do what they do to survive.The way this country is structured is not in favour of women, so some do this "business" to self sustain themselves.
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by youngalex(m): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2013
@ OP There are exceptions bro....av dated and am presently dating a lady who dnt believe a man can give her anything she is young, very hardworking and successful.....She always plead that I respect her by not cheating on her and I give her the respect she deserve

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by Arosa(m): 10:11am On Nov 12, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

This oloshi. angry

So let me get this right. You don't mind having a man that has no job and depends on you for his upkeep.
PS this dude has no intention of ever having a job. undecided
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by Polio: 10:28am On Nov 12, 2013
annawhite: men like the poster cannot stand real women
Secondly the peep is not from nigeria hence he wouldnt used the phrase *your women

Lastly to all mofos like him who think women are after men for money;look d hell around,we r taking over :::::..a woman minister would be the first minister to buy a bulletproof car in nigeria
Very soon we will have men running errands for us and not just the gigolo jobs they r used to.........

STFU woman!
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by Rummenigge(m): 10:59am On Nov 12, 2013
I see a lotta 'bad' gurls on the defensive here.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by Rummenigge(m): 11:00am On Nov 12, 2013
Tolzeal: here I come again with my interesting write-up.I have been overheard this here and there before but I didn't paid special attention to it until I experienced it myself last night.It all started last night when I invited the babe I met on the street a few weeks ago to my apartment to spent a night with me and she accepted my invitation with glee, on gotten to myside last night I satisfy her with all I have in terms of providing her a food, accommodation and a befitted tenement.But things fall apart! Immediately we both finished the rough-touch_ur_toe job I asked her to dress up and she did as I moved my leg forward to seen her off she draw me back and said won't I gave her something to cleaned her untidy body and I replied hurriedly like premier cool soap and she quickly hissed @ me and when asked what brought all that nonsenseto her, she reply @ least I must left here with a whopping of 3000 naira and my mouth kept open as if am listen to O.A.P after dragging the matter here and there I told her that we both enjoyed ourself and she said yes but all she need now ismoney since I had no alternative I engaged her in bargained and finally reduced to 2000 naira I felt sorry for myself after paid the aforemention sum, for paid for what I did not knew it will involve money.*My question now is that is it compulsory for a man to pay a sum to his lover after s*x? Because I can see clearly now that some of our babe are now engage themself in this barbaric act*

this is from someone I saw on a page
This english na die. Lol
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by Tolzeal(m): 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
Strauskhan1: honestly, the English is giving me headache angry ...crucifixion of grammar undecided #iJoshy
Rummenigge: This english na die. Lol

lol I was amazed too when I first saw it on a page

but am not looking onto the grammar cruxification

the main purpose of posting it here to add to what the 0p yaff started
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by kundi90(m): 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
Rummenigge: This english na die. Lol

Na english you come check for nairaland? Why not go to forums like na-me-know-english-pass? Free the guy joor! So far you understand the message he is passing across, then no lele. Communication is the act of "exchanging of information", and we are on nairaland to exchange of information.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by MrsChima(f): 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
Adamskuty: na by force to speak pidgin grin grin

Bite me ooo! tongue
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by MrsChima(f): 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
Arosa:

So let me get this right. You don't mind having a man that has no job and depends on you for his upkeep.
PS this dude has no intention of ever having a job. undecided

Buhhhhhaaahaaaa....me with broke and lazy men? I dey vex oo! angry
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by Arosa(m): 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Buhhhhhaaahaaaa....me with broke and lazy men? I dey vex oo! angry

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by kundi90(m): 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
Broke? Is that what you call guys that are smart enough to reject stylish paying for sex? Atleast we would not be named on some slut's phone as Maga.
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
Yield:

What fact? Mcheeew. Again, I disagree. And how in the world does a man being "financially buoyant" lead to a healthy relationship, especially if the woman, like you're inferring, measures the love he has for her by the amount he spends on her? I would consider that to be unhealthy. You would find many women who are exceptions and if the ones you've been meeting aren't, then you yourself must be part of the problem. Why are you attracting these types of women? I don't need a man to spend money on me. That's not how I gauge someone's love, neither do I need a man who is financially buoyant, no joke. Even if he has very little money or is starting from scratch and doesn't have much, I wouldn't care. There're soooo many other important and more meaningful ways to show you love someone.
You cannot claim to have knowledge abt how girls behave. I have met so many girls in this lagos and i have come to the conclusion that u cnt get a presentable girl without having money things (a fine job,a fine car,or a fine crib) or huge funds to spend. The way babes react to u wen u say simple hello in public transport or walking on the road can make u feel disprace but jst approach them possessing any of the money thinga and notice a sharp change in attitude. I have seen this too often which has led me to focus on what is important.Getting it!!!And trust wen i get there im goin to be a f*vkin player till i get married. 90 percent of naija girls to me aint sh*t. And i dnt blamr them bt this our poverty ridden over materialistic society. Dont hate the player, hate the game.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by MrsChima(f): 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
kundi90: Broke? Is that what you call guys that are smart enough to reject stylish paying for sex? Atleast we would not be named on some slut's phone as Maga.

Broke is jobless men. undecided
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by kundi90(m): 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Broke is jobless men. undecided

Anything you call it. So those that are "jobfull" must pay "tithe" to this whores before they "eat" together? Is sex between two people not enjoyed by both parties, then why should the mumu guy pay the lady?
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by MrsChima(f): 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
kundi90:

Anything you call it. So those that are "jobfull" must pay "tithe" to this whores before they "eat" together? Is sex between two people not enjoyed by both parties, then why should the mumu guy pay the lady?

Nigga huh
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
Well, i prefer to be called an ashawo..., it will be a clear fact that if u dnt ve money, u dnt come near me.

I prefer to be knwn as that“expensive chick“ witout money u cant be wit her.

Than,

To be known as that chick that is so cheap, evrybody can afford her. U dnt need to spend anytin to see her pants.

Hate me or like me..!!! I just said my mind. Period.!!
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by llakes4real: 7:33am On Nov 13, 2013
nyere84: Well, i prefer to be called an ashawo..., it will be a clear fact that if u dnt ve money, u dnt come near me.

I prefer to be knwn as that“expensive chick“ witout money u cant be wit her.

Than,

To be known as that chick that is so cheap, evrybody can afford her. U dnt need to spend anytin to see her pants.

Hate me or like me..!!! I just said my mind. Period.!!

Hmmmm! please could you give me tips to identify ladies like you? So that I can run as far as I can. you mean any guy with money can buy you, right? So you go with the highest bidder?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by Rummenigge(m): 10:45am On Nov 13, 2013
kundi90:

Na english you come check for nairaland? Why not go to forums like na-me-know-english-pass? Free the guy joor! So far you understand the message he is passing across, then no lele. Communication is the act of "exchanging of information", and we are on nairaland to exchange of information.
Roger that brov.
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by ivyy(f): 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2013
kundi90:

Read the heading MOST, not ALL!

Then use SOME angry
Da hell Decent gals everywhere if you can't tell the diff then you need help. Just as gurls know when a guy is bad so do guyz too. Choice is all yours, stick to what you want

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by magikalz(m): 12:03am On Nov 14, 2013
mayten30: And now for the fact that a girl collected 2000naira from ur friend as t-fare and also asked for 3000naira now makes her a prostitute?well I get ur point,but if that is the case that means even married women are prostitute right?since they demand for money from their husband and allow their husband have sex with them?what am trying to say is that you are very wrong,u are making the right point in the wrong direction!!!!u asked for sex from her and she willingly accepted then you too should willingly give her money if she ask for it,and if u don't want to give her money when she demands then also u should not take an offence when she turns off ur demand for sex,the equation is balanced...
You must be very dull. Please define Prostitution.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by kundi90(m): 10:38am On Nov 14, 2013
mayten30: And now for the fact that a girl collected 2000naira from ur friend as t-fare and also asked for 3000naira now makes her a prostitute?well I get ur point,but if that is the case that means even married women are prostitute right?since they demand for money from their husband and allow their husband have sex with them?what am trying to say is that you are very wrong,u are making the right point in the wrong direction!!!!u asked for sex from her and she willingly accepted then you too should willingly give her money if she ask for it,and if u don't want to give her money when she demands then also u should not take an offence when she turns off ur demand for sex,the equation is balanced...

thanks to magikalz that made me see your post. You already shot yourself in the leg with this -- "if u don't want to give her money when she demands then also u should not take an offence when she turns off ur demand for sex,the equation is balanced". Give a word for that statement -- just a word!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by kundi90(m): 10:40am On Nov 14, 2013
ivyy:

Then use SOME angry
Da hell Decent gals everywhere if you can't tell the diff then you need help. Just as gurls know when a guy is bad so do guyz too. Choice is all yours, stick to what you want

but they are few, very few! This country is walking with her head!
Re: Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? by Emeralddeee: 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
This op wetin be your own sef Who you dey ask yeye question That's the game if you can't live with it deal with it, na todayWill your obnoxious question change the trend Well if you are a broke a** get a life and stop fooling around with every chick you see. There's more to life then fooling around, am tired of silly thread jobless guys open to bash girls,please get a life dude.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Girl Got A Jaw Dropping Body / Chai! Nigerian N*dist, Maheeda Breaks Internet With Alluring After-s*x Photo / AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.