Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,159 members, 7,963,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:16 PM

What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? (21852 Views)

What Are The 5 Hottest Songs On Your Playlist? / What Songs Make You Cry?! / What Songs Are You Really Tired Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by TheWhiteLynchM(m): 1:55am On Nov 14, 2013
Gelco: Ife wa gbon by Tiwa Savage. I love that song!
love dat song too...d video especially made me see Tiwa in a whole new dimension
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Nobody: 3:51am On Nov 14, 2013
damino damoche × 10
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by henrizzle(m): 3:55am On Nov 14, 2013
Flavour- ada ada.
Tiwa savage- ifa wa gbon.
Duncan mighty- obianuju
These ones will be played during the introduction of the bride and groom.
Dance! Dance!! Dance!!! U hit me
Temperature by bracket.
Eminado by tiwa savage & don jazzy
Run mad by terry g
Gobe by davido
Skibo by solid star
sweet potatoe by flavour
Loose control by terry g
The kick by wande coal
Then during the cutting of cake and toast u hit me
Just the way u are by bruno mars
Stay by rihanna
Diamond by rihanna
We found love in a hopeless place by rihanna
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by janedoe(f): 4:10am On Nov 14, 2013
Jason Derulo- will you marry me.
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by myOGAonTOP: 5:48am On Nov 14, 2013
Asa - Be my man
timberland ft. Nelly furtado - never be the same etc. They re lots of em. Very busy right now
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by dahdah: 6:00am On Nov 14, 2013
P square - I love you
P square - Ifunnaya
Square. Possibility
P square. no one like you
p square. beautiful onyinye
wizkid. love my baby

1 Like

Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 14, 2013
U are my rock- Beyonce
All of me- John Legend
Ada Ada- Flavor
All my life- Kcee n Jojo
A woman's worth- Alicia Keys
Strength of a woman- Shaggy
Eminado- Tiwa n Don baba J
I luv ma baby- Wizdaddy
I luv d way u are- Darey art
Thank God i found u- Mariah Carey
Others are; Personally- Psquare
Obianuju- Duncan mighty
Be my man- Asa
Just d two of us- Bill Withers
Diamondz- Riri
Liberian girl- MJ
U look beautiful- Chris de Burgh

1 Like

Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:36am On Nov 14, 2013
Where are?
1. Ebenezer Obey's "Eto Igbe Iyawo."
2. Tosin Martins' "Olomi"
3. Dolly Parton's "Rocking Year."
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by justi4jesu(f): 6:39am On Nov 14, 2013
Drake - just hold on we're going home

Katy Perry - Unconditionally

Jason derulo - will you marry me

Psquare - no one like you

Ife wa gbon - tiwa savage ft Leo ( I just watched the video and I loved it) so added to my list..
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by 2nedo(m): 6:51am On Nov 14, 2013
Baby mi jowo-Obey. 2.Bubble(sideB)-Ayuba. 3.Talazo85(iyawo elese osun)-K1
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Shekson(m): 6:56am On Nov 14, 2013
Keyshia Cole - heaven sent
Alicia Keys - no one
Chris Brown - forever

1 Like

Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Burger01(m): 7:01am On Nov 14, 2013
My list is not complete without Kci&Jojo - All my life..***

I would never find another lover sweeter than you, sweeter than you.
I would never find another lover more precious than you, more precious than you.
Girl you are close to me like mother, close to me like my father, close to me sister.
You are the only one, my everything and for you this song I sing...***

I can put this on repeat in the background all day!

1 Like

Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Tholudee(f): 7:10am On Nov 14, 2013
1 oruka-sunny neji .2 olomi-jmatins .3 no one like you_psquare .4 ife wa gbona-tiva salvage .5 ololufe-wande coal .6 I love you-psquare .7 eminado-tiva salvage .8 me nd you-bracket .9 my love-2face and lastly stupid love- badoo of life grin grin
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:10am On Nov 14, 2013
2nedo: Baby mi jowo-Obey. 2.Bubble(sideB)-Ayuba. 3.Talazo85(iyawo elese osun)-K1
Talazo Wese.
I will prefer you call him Wasiu Ayinde Barrister, his name them.
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by adusco(m): 7:13am On Nov 14, 2013
OAU anthem

1 Like

Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by talknofree(f): 7:22am On Nov 14, 2013
1. Thank God i found u!- Mariah Carey
2. I love u (for the rest of my life)- Marc Anthony
3. Oruka- Sunny Neji
4. Ifunanya- Psquare
5. Beautiful Onyinye- Psquare
6. Ada Ada- Flavour
7. Beautiful Women- Boys 2 men
8. No one like u!- Psquare
9. All my Life- Casey & jojo
10. Just the way you are- Bruno Mars.....
Just to mention a few, & Yes am a huge Psquare fan!!! wink
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by felifeli: 7:38am On Nov 14, 2013
nnonu126: Next month a lot of people will get married in Nigeria. It's the most popular month for weddings.

Africa.com has this post on the 10 songs to add to your Nigerian wedding playlist grin: http://www.africa.com/blog/10-songs-to-add-to-your-nigerian-wedding-playlist/

What would you guys add?? cool grin

I don relocate ooo!
Relocate. relocate relocate relocate

Bow bow leg .. I like my girl with bow bow leg
Aah! Bow bow leg .. I like my girl with bow bow leg

(I don't know the fo.ol who sang the song, but I think it should be included)
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Articul8(m): 8:02am On Nov 14, 2013
What a feeling by Beautiful Nubia
Ikoko akufo by Beautiful Nubia
...Odas can follow. dia must b smtin to ruminate abt,mayb d engagement day sha. Beautiful Nubia is surely gonna b dia live!

1 Like

Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by kcowen(m): 8:03am On Nov 14, 2013
Rainbow by 2face

Ada Ada by Flavour

when a man loves a woman by Micheal Bolton

Oruka by Sunny Nneji

oloomi by Tosin martins

Gbon Temi by Ebenezer obey

Dont know much by Aaron Neville & linda Ronstadt

Outside by Tuface

baby jowon by Dr Victor Olaiya ft 2face

i will be there by maria carey

when u kiss me by shania twain

A whole new world by pablo benson & regina belle

All my life by kc & jojo

beautiful onyinye by p square

nkem by faze

1 Like

Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Articul8(m): 8:04am On Nov 14, 2013
adusco: OAU anthem

Wa gbayi jare!
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by may01(f): 8:05am On Nov 14, 2013
1.From this moment by Shania Twain
2.Just the way you are by Bruno Mars
3.Count on me by Bruno Mars
4.Eminado by Tiwa Savage
5. Forever and always by Shania Twain
6.Diamonds by Rihanna
7. I can't really remember others now though

1 Like

Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Godswillu(m): 8:11am On Nov 14, 2013
Ada Ada by flavour

as an original igbo man

NWA NA SING ALONG grin

Ada ada (adanwa)
Ada ada (chei asanwa)
Ada ada (hey ada)
Ada n’idi ora nma
Everybody dey wait (dey wait you)
Puta kene na ogbo
Ife di m mma amaka
Better soup na money kill am o
Adanwa ngwa pekem pekem ya
Ada ada (hey adanwa)
Ada ada iyo..ooo
Pekem pekem pekem iya
Pekem pekem pekem pekemkem iya ije
Pekem pekem pekem pekemkem iya ije
Pekem ya ije
Pekemkem ya ije
Pekem pekem iya pekemkem

1 Like

Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by blayzeen(m): 8:21am On Nov 14, 2013
emk4lif: A wedding playlist won't be complete without
Elton John's Cover Of 'Beautiful In Your Eyes'
I Don't Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do - ABBA
A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
Flavor's 'Ada Ada' would be an excellent indigenous addition

A thousand Years!!! Awesome piece...wa gbayi!
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by adepink(f): 8:42am On Nov 14, 2013
odun4love: Yemi my lover....
Nah, yemi my lover ko, yemi in the moon ni. Lolzz. Funny u
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by bheemz(f): 9:02am On Nov 14, 2013
Ifewa gbona - tiwa savage
No 1 like u - psquare
Ada ada -flavour
Oloomi - tosin martins
On our wedding day - 9ice
Ekuro - davido
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by stephenobuks(m): 10:05am On Nov 14, 2013
1.Ada-Flavour
2. Beautiful baby-flavour
3. Chidi baby- flavour
4.Love my baby- Wizkid
5.African queen-2face
Still thinking[b]1.Ada-Flavour
3. Chidi baby- flavour
4.Love my baby- Wizkid
5.African queen-2face
Still thinking[/b]1.Ada-Flavour
3. Chidi baby- flavour
4.Love my baby- Wizkid
5.African queen-2face
Still thinking

1 Like

Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by haibe(m): 10:57am On Nov 14, 2013
homesteady:
Most of this songs are old na!

Some people listen to music for the love of it, not to feel among others.
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by TheWhiteLynchM(m): 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
BE811APP: The Main thng about the Wedding is to make sure u all live in Peace, Harmony and Understanding...
All dis Songs wunt come up wen punches and Slaps come on...
wetin dis one dey talk na?
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by folahann(m): 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
I'll definitely play this songs.
Stupid Love - Olamide
Baddo Love - Olamide
Yemi My Lover- Baddo
Lowkey- Wizkid
Gobe - Davido
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by RuuDie(m): 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
Can't remember the song very well but it isn't Nigerian - the guy is Angolan I think - Kaysha or something like that and the chorus goes something like "I will love you for the rest of my life..." - smashing love song I tell ya! Anyone who knows it please help me out.

But for my wedding it will definitely be that song and (or) Phil Vassar's "Like I never loved before" (a bit off topic cuz this isn't Nigerian) --- and if I do not shed tears that day, nothing else will ever make me to. I actually intend to sing 'em to my bride! grin
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Sike(m): 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
Skally - Dadubule. Don't ask me why please.

1 Like

Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Memphis357(m): 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
No f**king way will I add any of these so called "9ja pop. It's all crap......
But Drake's "Hold On(We're goin' home) na the perfect wedding song now O!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tobenanaa 'Goosebumps' Music Video / Olamide - Story For The Gods [official Video] / 2019: Your Best Local And International Artistes/Songs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.