Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,158 members, 7,963,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 06:56 PM

Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure (18702 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Collapses During A Lecture In Lagos / Emir Sanusi To Electorate: Don’t Vote For Persecutors / President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by ibroman12(m): 7:12am On Nov 15, 2013
Ok o
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 15, 2013
Jarus the Bukola staunch and now unapologetic fan of Sanusi.

You can follow him to marseille that's the city with the highest number of moslems in france.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 15, 2013
Part of his payment for leaking the story about the unhealthy bank to the French newspaper, I guess
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by Ryda(m): 7:54am On Nov 15, 2013
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by samuelfemo(m): 8:01am On Nov 15, 2013
Mobsync:

I know the university. Send me a pm, let's talk.
must u be contacted privately,i guess u want to make busine$$ out of it.
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by Beync(f): 8:04am On Nov 15, 2013
That's good news. Let him go there and lecture them on islamic tenets we are fade up with his lopesided islamic banking here.
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by texazzpete(m): 8:14am On Nov 15, 2013
fckyourman:

My ignorance and willingness?, Bros that should be you. you're a buying a story that a multibillnoaire will become a lecturer ? after stealing from CBN Bank. Some of your brains cells are really missing to know see the catch.

I have NEVER seen anywhere apart from Nairaland where mentally addled people are so proud and loud to show off their ignorance.

Tons of Petroleum Engineers I know who have worked 30+ years in the industry head back to lecture...it's their way of giving back.

I pity you and your poverty mentality. After making mad money, many people head towards self-fulfillment at the end of the day. Not everyone becomes an Anenih, clinging to the limelight after being drunk on power.

8 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by texazzpete(m): 8:16am On Nov 15, 2013
Ugom38: well it is the best infact he shouldnt cum back,at least his plan to islamise Nigeria will be curtailed
you see how God does his things

Yes. The Almighty has His reasons for making you this daft.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by Akanbiedu(m): 8:18am On Nov 15, 2013
texazzpete:

I have NEVER seen anywhere apart from Nairaland where mentally addled people are so proud and loud to show off their ignorance.

Tons of Petroleum Engineers I know who have worked 30+ years in the industry head back to lecture...it's their way of giving back.

I pity you and your poverty mentality. After making mad money, many people head towards self-fulfillment at the end of the day. Not everyone becomes an Anenih, clinging to the limelight after being drunk on power.

A very nice thing to happen to an individual, getting a chance to mentor another generation after reaching the peak of your career.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by ocelot2006(m): 8:19am On Nov 15, 2013
texazzpete:

Bros, why do you even bother with these clowns. I'll say this again: the airhead+dimwit population on nairaland keeps growing.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by haibe(m): 8:20am On Nov 15, 2013
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by Akanbiedu(m): 8:20am On Nov 15, 2013
It is indeed sad that some people think money is everything, may be lack of it is the reason.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by ocelot2006(m): 8:20am On Nov 15, 2013
Ugom38: well it is the best infact he shouldnt cum back,at least his plan to islamise Nigeria will be curtailed
you see how God does his things

Good Lord......see stupidity......

5 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by Ugom38(f): 8:25am On Nov 15, 2013
ocelot2006:

Good Lord......see stupidity......

thank You but all i know is dat islamic banking will die with his departure from CBN and Nigeria
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by lazyboy94(m): 8:29am On Nov 15, 2013
U guys are so irritating so what happened to nigerian universities how many french lecturers are coming here disseminate ur so called knowledge it is a shame they take so much from Nigeria our beloved and can give nothing in return."thrash"
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 15, 2013
usecondom: What a coincidence, today is my birth D same day i made front page, thanks to Etisalat network! grin tongue wink
who cares
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 15, 2013
Seun, please add a high IQ test as prerequisite for nl registration. That's the only way to stem the tide of the wanton foolishness displayed by members on threads. WTF?! shocked
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by texazzpete(m): 8:38am On Nov 15, 2013
Ugom38:

thank You but all i know is dat islamic banking will die with his departure from CBN and Nigeria

Erm...The process for bringing Islamic Banking in Nigeria started with Soludo, a Christian!

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by lazyboy94(m): 8:39am On Nov 15, 2013
Akanbi_edu:

A very nice thing to happen to an individual, getting a chance to mentor another generation after reaching the peak of your career.
and pls are u part of dat generation and what is wrong in mentoring the thousand of lowlifes even at his back yard in d north killing thousands because of lack of education. he should relate to dat if he realy wants to educate .

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 15, 2013
Sori bro,u r mistaken! Sanusi is not corrupt,he is just and disciplined and
@ homesteady,he sure will be the next Emir of Kano!

fckyourman: From Money Making Machine To Low Money Income.

Is he working for free or what ?, because France can't afford his salary imagine the billions he is stealing daily. He is suppose to say i'm relocating to France to avoid EFCC investigating me.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 15, 2013
Lol ...see finishing! grin grin
texazzpete:

Yes. The Almighty has His reasons for making you this daft.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 15, 2013
This is not a cheering news at all.

It is an educational higgi-hagga & academic crinkum- crankum compassing how rot and moribound the Nigerian Education System has transmogrified over the years.

Our best brains are tutors of other countries while our own educational system is falling like the London Bridge.

So sad!
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by Jarus(m): 8:50am On Nov 15, 2013
Dominiquez: Jarus the Bukola staunch and now unapologetic fan of Sanusi.

You can follow him to marseille that's the city with the highest number of moslems in france.
. You're obviously new to Nairaland. Anyway, welcome.
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by Jarus(m): 8:53am On Nov 15, 2013
naijaking1:

Hired image makers working overtime to burnish a rustic personalty. What will he lecture in France, Arabic studies
The guy neither understands or even agrees with basic economics.

Remember I said Sanusi no sabi a.b.c.d in basic economics. Here's another example.
When you mix sharia principles with modern western banking policies, you get a total mess called Nigerian banking system under Sanusi.

we'kve been on this since 2009, so I think you're better ignored, Ibru brother.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by alfajohn: 8:55am On Nov 15, 2013
homesteady: Has he finally realised that he'll never become the Emir of kano? undecided
You be God, man . A Man that is still alive and you are putting emirship beyond him. Even if he does not become emir after this current emir it does not mean he would never be, as long as he is breathing he will always be a contender. Though i agree with u that that current history does not favor him, as the emirs have found a way to corner it for their direct off springs, there is always an exception.
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 15, 2013
Jarus: . You're obviously new to Nairaland. Anyway, welcome.

You don't know me Jarus, weda u were born in NL I don't care.

Yoruba miss road

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by ceejayluv(m): 9:06am On Nov 15, 2013
Kairoseki77: He should stay and help Nigeria.
By being a jobless armchair social critic? He's "helped" Nigeria enough in his capacity as Central Bank Governor.
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by Jarus(m): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2013
Mustay: I have always maintained that some threads don't need to go to FP immediately, let it chill in the bag before it's let open.

Two pages and there's really no substance but unsubstantiated tantrums which actually have no positive correlation to the topic.
I disagree. Owners of Nairaland are interested in traffic (provided the threatd mmeets basic criteria likke not illegal or immoral). This is the first place this news will be published and it's a big traffic source being a breaking news. You don't wait for 2 pages for a breaking newws or scoop before giving front page exposure? That is not good 'journalism'. adok
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by agidachris: 9:07am On Nov 15, 2013
Has sanusi lamido sanusi,,finish plagiarising prof. Udochukwu wrks,,sls,is a thief,,the reformation we r enjoying today is frm,,Soludo,,maybe he wnt to go a lecture islamic studies in UAE not france,,Sanusi L S,,bsc,,agric. Science,,msc islamic studies,,phd,,jais juhadist bank..
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by uffforum: 9:08am On Nov 15, 2013
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that good news.
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by thaoriginator: 9:08am On Nov 15, 2013
tellwisdom: Sanusi?? ... Where he dey live??sad
See dis arm robber shocked To you all SLS haters, tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail / 11 PDP Governors In Close Door Meeting / Tanko Muhammad Orders Courts To Close From Tuesday Over COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.