Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,913 members, 7,959,861 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 08:52 AM

SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer (41345 Views)

Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) / Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings / SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by tintingz(m): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2013
chimerase2: lol grin
Werrin wn pain me bros na der 10 million oh
Cum u dn see wia muslim convert to christian dem give am moni? Huh
Na bible dem go give am pray for dem, and u will see frm there, dey will experience turn around in all there endeavors so coool
U de mention say na few celebrities dey convert
But I mention full multitude I mean crowd half de north slf dn turn christian, na y boko bois dey vex grin
Converting to other religion is vice versa...this are not few celebrities converting to islam but many celebs, your church also give money to convert people e.g Tb joshua I watch some of is programme on tv. grin it is vice versa

In other news Islam was said to be the fastest growing religion till date smiley

1 Like

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by IYANGBALI: 10:22am On Nov 21, 2013
Adindu peter: What have ASSU and fed Gov got to do with this? I'm uptimistic that u are one of them.
what have ASUU?ol boy you be student or road side mechanic?I hail o grin
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by tintingz(m): 10:22am On Nov 21, 2013
Double post
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by abbeysteph: 10:23am On Nov 21, 2013
Muslims and mumuism y will u people nt concentrate on d teachings of ur camel/horse riding warrior turned prophet by d ignoramus arabs.the muhammed during his time nva live in mansion yet muslim leaders nowadays live in mansion,he nva drive cars n fly in an aeroplane but nw muslims all ova d world uses aircraft in all d war he fought sword n arrow ar wat he uses n nw most of ur terrorist brodas uses guns / oda sophisticated weapons n yet u call science evil.u people ar sick 4 brain
tintingz: Now this is smooth! grin

Nice one!
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by adepojuot: 10:24am On Nov 21, 2013
tintingz: And they will tell us they don't preach FALSE and HATRED in the church, see what this dumb-asss just posted.
do little research before you jump into conclusion.....google is your friends: just type life history of prophet Muhammed,you will find out how your prophet spent his life with references from qaran....
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by kaybyte: 10:26am On Nov 21, 2013
the warrior72: Look at how hungry & ill fed they look, spits on them,their families & Mohammed(SBOH)
there is nobody in ur family that is as fresh as dr nezif the lecturer including your father and mother and sisters too. Down to your extended family.

1 Like

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by tintingz(m): 10:30am On Nov 21, 2013
abbeysteph: Muslims and mumuism y will u people nt concentrate on d teachings of ur camel/horse riding warrior turned prophet by d ignoramus arabs.the muhammed during his time nva live in mansion yet muslim leaders nowadays live in mansion,he nva drive cars n fly in an aeroplane but nw muslims all ova d world uses aircraft in all d war he fought sword n arrow ar wat he uses n nw most of ur terrorist brodas uses guns / oda sophisticated weapons n yet u call science evil.u people ar sick 4 brain
Do you go to school at all...I can't believe someone just posted this crap? undecided

There this thread on front page

Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World
www.nairaland.com/1522898/muslim-inventions-shaped-modern-world

1 Like

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by nagoma(m): 10:34am On Nov 21, 2013
IYA NGBALI: pls once you see the black spot on his forehhead,report him to the nearest police station

Now I believe you are truly a Nigerian police. You can kill the innocent if that 100 Naira egunje is not given sharp-sharp.

1 Like

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by adepojuot: 10:57am On Nov 21, 2013
Okija_juju:

You were so busy googling other religions that you forgot to take a look at what your own religion says about others. Here is a classic quote from my favorite book of Deutronomy.

Deuteronomy 13:6-10 ESV

“If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or the wife you embrace or your friend who is as your own soul entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

Here is another;

Deutronomy 7:1-2
New International Version (NIV)

Driving Out the Nations
7 When the Lord your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations—the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites, seven nations larger and stronger than you— 2 and when the Lord your God has delivered them over to you and you have defeated them, then you must destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy

The bible is filled with just as much hate as the Quran you are attacking.. So go take out the beam from your eyes first my dear. Your Jewish God set the stage for the problems you are facing today. Ismael (the said father of Islam) was the son of Abraham, maybe if Abraham had not f|ucked and impreganted his housegirl, the world would have been a better place.

Until you see that the problem is bigger than Islam and involves all religions except maybe Kaballah & Scientology, then you are just as deluded as those Muslim militia groups.
hissssssssss!!!!old testament,you have no point because I am only following Jesus Christ teachings...old testament is old things which as past away....since Jesus Christ did not fought any war,how do expect me to carry harms..its was prophet Muhammed that fought wars...
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Okijajuju1(m): 11:04am On Nov 21, 2013
adepojuot: hissssssssss!!!!old testament,you have no point because I am only following Jesus Christ teachings...old testament is old things which as past away....since Jesus Christ did not fought any war,how do expect me to carry harms..its was prophet Muhammed that fought wars...

I knew one of you would come up with that..

grin

When You want to preach tithing, first seed offering, e.t.c.. You quote the old testament.
When you are directed to the violence and genocide carried out by God and Isreal, it becomes obsolete.. grin

Typical nigga response..

Well, heres what Jesus said;

Matt 5 17 - 19

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.a 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 [size=16pt]Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven[/size], but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Alright... Now I leave you to argue with Jesus.. grin
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Okijajuju1(m): 11:05am On Nov 21, 2013
chimerase2:
Hey sharap stop quoting de old testament quote new testament
Christianity now is abt christ
Christ came and change everytin
Mention or quote wia u will see such in. De new testament
I repeat again christianity is abt our saviour jesus christ who came and change everytin both de laws of moses and oda other testament prophet
Dat was y de scribe crucified him
And christ again came that we may. Have life, everlasting peace so Stop saying. Rubbish u dnt knw de Bible

Refer to the above response...

grin

Tell Jesus to shattap.. grin
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by tintingz(m): 11:10am On Nov 21, 2013
adepojuot: hissssssssss!!!!old testament,you have no point because I am only following Jesus Christ teachings...old testament is old things which as past away....since Jesus Christ did not fought any war,how do expect me to carry harms..its was prophet Muhammed that fought wars...
This is the teachings of Jesus in the bible

Mathew 23:33
"You serpents, you generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell"?

Mathew 12:34
"O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks".

Mathew 12:39
"But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas".

Mathew 16:4
A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

Mathew 23:17
"You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred"?

Luke 19:27
"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

2 Peter 2:12
"These false teachers are like unthinking animals, creatures of instinct, born to be caught and destroyed. They scoff at things they do not understand, and like animals, they will be destroyed."

John 2:15
[Jesus] made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Luke 22:36,38
[Jesus] said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one, " The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords." "That is enough," he replied.

Matthew 10:35
35 For I have come to turn “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

Luke 12:50-53
50 But I have a baptsm to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed! 51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”

All this in the bible!?

The god in old testament is it different from the god in new testament cuz I can see you rejecting the OT bible to be old things.

3 Likes

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by IYANGBALI: 11:16am On Nov 21, 2013
nagoma:

Now I believe you are truly a Nigerian police. You can kill the innocent if that 100 Naira egunje is not given sharp-sharp.
sharaaaaaaAaap,go and talk to your people to stop killing innocent people. There are no more virgins in heaven,your people in the islamic world have exhausted them,so no more reward for killing in the name of religion
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by oldbende: 11:17am On Nov 21, 2013
This muslims can't cope with reality , see how Islam turned this people to animals.

This Allah and Mohammed is demonic because the devil come to steal , to kill and to destroy and that's the genuine and through identity of Islam all over the world.

So Allah true meaning is Satan and Mohammed is blood thirsty messenger.
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Okijajuju1(m): 11:24am On Nov 21, 2013
oldbende: This muslims can't cope with reality , see how Islam turned this people to animals.

This Allah and Mohammed is demonic because the devil come to steal , to kill and to destroy and that's the genuine and through identity of Islam all over the world.

Lol!!

Another Muslim basher... grin

Your God killed, destroyed and did even worse.. grin
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by tintingz(m): 11:24am On Nov 21, 2013
adepojuot: do little research before you jump into conclusion.....google is your friends: just type life history of prophet Muhammed,you will find out how your prophet spent his life with references from qaran....
google my asss grin
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by nagoma(m): 11:24am On Nov 21, 2013
IYA NGBALI: sharaaaaaaAaap,go and talk to your people to stop killing innocent people. There are no more virgins in heaven,your people in the islamic world have exhausted them,so no more reward for killing in the name of religion

When Ngbali is accused of crime , I hope you will not insist on rule of law. Ignorant Bloody tribalist.
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by mrgreen4real(m): 11:28am On Nov 21, 2013
Mr•Olodo:
Please whats the lecturer,s name
e name na Allahuakbar

1 Like

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by tintingz(m): 11:28am On Nov 21, 2013
oldbende: This muslims can't cope with reality , see how Islam turned this people to animals.

Sorry, your bible god must be the demon and devil NOT Allah(swt)

1 Samuel 18:10 "The next day an evil spirit from God came forcefully upon Saul. He was prophesying in his house, while David was playing the harp, as he usually did. Saul had a spear in his hand..."

Bible god has an evil spirit? undecided grin

1 Like

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by mrgreen4real(m): 11:34am On Nov 21, 2013
Okija_juju:

Lol!!

Another Muslim basher... grin

Your God killed, destroyed and did even worse.. grin

Bros/babe ur mouth smell pass ur yansh *gbam* y is it that muslims say the slogan ALLAH HUAKBAR while praying nd still shout ALLAH HUAKBAR while slaughtering non muslims. Does that mean ALLAH support killing? *gbam*

1 Like

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by inosend: 11:35am On Nov 21, 2013
morhtunrahyoh: God have mercy hmmm, wat money will cause in this world. Is nt a surprice anyway
Whoever said anything about money, it is purely ideological. Remember, what is worth living for is worth dying for.
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by abbeysteph: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2013
Beautiful answer 2 a very ugly question,true talk my sister
omoredia: I used to have a lot of muslim friends and used to admire them but since when I served in the North my perception of the average muslim changed! Never trust a muslim they represent unimaginable evil look at the middle east the true muslims reside there and what do we see and hear all the time it is nt latest inventions or scientific exploits it is about abuse, rape, murder, þ blasts, gunfire, oppression, persecution of minorities and absence of rule of law.
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by mrgreen4real(m): 11:38am On Nov 21, 2013
tintingz: Sorry, your bible god must be the demon and devil NOT Allah(swt)

1 Samuel 18:10 "The next day an evil spirit from God came forcefully upon Saul. He was prophesying in his house, while David was playing the harp, as he usually did. Saul had a spear in his hand..."

Bible god has an evil spirit? undecided grin
bros so u r one of them, Make that lecturer jst mention ur name u go join them. U better repent nd receive christ
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Okijajuju1(m): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2013
mrgreen4real: Bros/babe ur mouth smell pass ur yansh *gbam* y is it that muslims say the slogan ALLAH HUAKBAR while praying nd still shout ALLAH HUAKBAR while slaughtering non muslims. Does that mean ALLAH support killing? *gbam*

Lol!!

It must be your mouth thats stinking you to death as I dont recall ever saying a single word to you.. So if you can smell mouth odor from reading posts online, its definitely your mouth.. grin #Punchline..

Allahu Akbar.. Allah be praised..

Same way I'm sure the Jews shouted 'Praise the Lord' when they plundered and killed off the original inhabitants and onwers of Jerusalem/Canaan. grin

Its all killing for God.. Just because they are killing in 2013 does not make the killings done by the Jews 2000 years ago anymore justifiable.

Does Allah Support Killing Jews?! I dunno.. The ways of Allah are not the ways of Man as Allah works in Mysterious ways.

Does Jew God support killing of Non-Jews?!! YES!! Its all over the bible.. grin Just that his followers are too much of p|ussies to obey their God, so they rather just use his commandment to fleece other followers and buy fancy jets.. grin

There is no God but Allah & Prophet Muhammed (SAW) is his Prophet..

1 Like

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Pratigya: 11:48am On Nov 21, 2013
Aa'ah, Igala And I always thought it was the Igbirras that had book haram tendencies grin
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Pratigya: 11:51am On Nov 21, 2013
Okija_juju:

Lol!!

It must be your mouth thats stinking you to death as I dont recall ever saying a single word to you.. So if you can smell mouth odor from reading posts online, its definitely your mouth.. grin #Punchline..

Allahu Akbar.. Allah be praised..

Same way I'm sure the Jews shouted 'Praise the Lord' when they plundered and killed off the original inhabitants and onwers of Jerusalem/Canaan. grin

Its all killing for God.. Just because they are killing in 2013 does not make the killings done by the Jews 2000 years ago anymore justifiable.

SHUT YOUR EXTREMIST MOUTH UP lipsrsealed
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by abbeysteph: 11:54am On Nov 21, 2013
Where da Bleep ar u frm? Ar u justifying dea action or wat exactly ar u insinuating
Afritop: Now I know the genesis of Boko Haram: Boko haram are offering employment opportunities with better take home package to youths whom federal government are unable to employ
Boko haram are ensuring steady supply of salaries
Boko haram have a technical college with different department where students are taught and teachers efficiency is improved.
Boko haram also boast a site conducive for learning, training and accomodation and feeding allowance is guaranteed.
Boko Haram also give free education and employment is open to the public.

BOKO HARAM IS A TIME BOMB THAT HAS BEEN PLANTED BY THE GOVERNMENT VIA CORRUPTION, INEQUITABLE DISTRIBUTION OF RESOURCES, UNPROFESSIONAL PLANNING OF INFRASTRUCTURES AND NEGLECT OF YOUTH EMPLOYMENT
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Okijajuju1(m): 11:55am On Nov 21, 2013
Pratigya: SHUT YOUR EXTREMIST MOUTH UP lipsrsealed

Lol... Come make me b!itch.. grin

Your Jewish God is just as fu|cked up as the other Gods that you are pointing hands at..

Allah be praised.. Allahu Akbar.. Death to Israel.. grin
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by nickxtra(m): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
ckkris: Name that LECTURER!
Do you have sight or reading problem? The name of the lecturer is clearly mentioned there and you are still asking to 'name that Lecturer'. Olodo like you.
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by abbeysteph: 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
Wat is fresh abt d terrorist lecturer,u muslims nd ur murderous/aggresive tinking oooga fun yin
kaybyte: there is nobody in ur family that is as fresh as dr nezif the lecturer including your father and mother and sisters too. Down to your extended family.
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Mcmaye(m): 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
But why are you all quoting texts out of their contexts? undecidedBut why are you all quoting texts out of their contexts?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude / Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha / Noo Saro-Wiwa: We Had To Reassemble His Skeleton' - Ken Saro Wiwa's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.