Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,850 members, 7,959,663 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 12:52 AM

HELP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP (1247 Views)

Why Men Love Sex Part 2 / Your Take On Anal Sex (part 2) / Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP by showgolee(m): 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
cheesy
Re: HELP by alnaijiri(m): 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
showgolee: My gf thinks I do not care about her cos av not had sex with her for some couple of months now.........reason b that we are not that close for now she is in abeokuta while am in lagos,her thinking was that I av a sex mate here in lag of which she is wrong

In Islam, the man is obligated to satisfy his wife (I know you're not married) sexually. You're not fulfilling your duty, and so she has every reason to complain.
Re: HELP by showgolee(m): 12:27am On Nov 22, 2013
alnaijiri:

In Islam, the man is obligated to satisfy his wife (I know you're not married) sexually. You're not fulfilling your duty, and so she has every reason to complain.
Re: HELP by Dubemkelly(m): 1:01am On Nov 22, 2013
When sex becomes abused,people reason with their organs not brains
Re: HELP by alnaijiri(m): 1:02am On Nov 22, 2013
showgolee:

Having sex with her does not count that I do care about her

True, but failing to satisfy her needs means you don't care enough.
Re: HELP by showgolee(m): 9:05am On Nov 22, 2013
alnaijiri:

True, but failing to satisfy her needs means you don't care enough.
Tanx bruh
Re: HELP by showgolee(m): 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
[/quote]
alnaijiri:

Re: HELP by showgolee(m): 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
[quote

(1) (Reply)

Ladies....how Will You React When You Hit-on A Guy And Get A "NO" ? / 8) Hi Nairaland / Things My Girlfriend Shouldn't Do!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.