Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,927 members, 7,959,921 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? (4013 Views)

How Often Do You Recite The Lords Prayer, And Why / The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement / Am I A Hypocrite For Getting The Lords Prayer Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 23, 2013
MEILYN: bros my two hands dey up oo.
hehe i troway hailings my bros grin
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 23, 2013
MEILYN: we dey chop everything bros.
lmao abeg no chop everything ooo hehe. some tinz is not meant for chopping grin
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2013
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 23, 2013
Kaylize76:

So now you think the jargons you wrote up there isbthe truth? How do you even define truth? What. Is true for you? Negative generalization of a particular sex is the truth? And you have the mouth to call it better. Not biiter Meilyn, pathetic. That was a highly pathetic attempt to sound smart which not only failed but you ended up embarassing yourself. You can do better than that. undecided
well dayummmmm. come on it aint even that serious. i can relate to where the brother is coming from. i think you being in the peg too long lol
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by MEILYN(m): 10:21am On Nov 23, 2013
Kaylize76:

So now you think the jargons you wrote up there isbthe truth? How do you even define truth? What. Is true for you? Negative generalization of a particular sex is the truth? And you have the mouth to call it better. Not biiter Meilyn, pathetic. That was a highly pathetic attempt to sound smart which not only failed but you ended up embarassing yourself. You can do better than that. undecided
oh, na wa oo, no beef oo, grin grin can u go back to the previous page, and erm maybe read again? I didnt generalize anything miss, and erm lastly, everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion okay? Dont take it personal huh?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2013
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 23, 2013
Kaylize76:

Its minute -19 and its going to keep dropping till march...then it will be better grin but for now its cry hell
yeah tell me about it. hell on earth cry cry grin . tis freezing out here too. tis like i am living inside a freezer undecided
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 23, 2013
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 23, 2013
Kaylize76:

LOOOL its very simple to do. Just scatter some words and make a little more emphasis on vowels and then bobs your uncle. cool
oookkk i guess i can be an expert now with that sparse teaching smdh sad
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 23, 2013
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by MEILYN(m): 10:26am On Nov 23, 2013
obadiah777: well dayummmmm. come on it aint even that serious. i can relate to where the brother is coming from. i think you being in the peg too long lol
she didnt understand my post mehn, I dont know why she is talking with such hatred though, i now know where i stand anyway. Erm TPB, forgive me if have offended you in anyway. We cool?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 23, 2013
Kaylize76:

Im pretty sure itd just -5 andyall complaining as if God uprooted uk from the map and placed it in his personal freezer. grin but come to think of it, UK can be cold. Like the last time I was there I almost began writing me will grin
if you was here now you will be digging ya own grave. thats how cold it is grin grin
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 23, 2013
MEILYN: she didnt understand my post mehn, I dont know why she is talking with such hatred though, i now know where i stand anyway. Erm TPB, forgive me if have offended you in anyway. We cool?
i fink the winnipeg cold is making her cranky hehe grin
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 23, 2013
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by MEILYN(m): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2013
Kaylize76:

oh cry what a post.. Chaiii...... TPB, please go and read my post again, and this time read it positively. Tanks.
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 23, 2013
Kaylize76:

Im not angry jhoor. Jist sleep and tipsy. grin And who told you peg is better? Still the same devils just change of location not behavior and intent.
ahhh ok you are sleepy and tipsy ? killer combo . it must be really early there now. make you go catch ya beauty sleep now. we full ground for here wink
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 23, 2013

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 23, 2013
Kaylize76:

;DLmaooo..too lazy, not yet my time.. Peg is better ths year. Pele. Drink hotcocoa and throw, not eat, throw hot amala in your mouth for warmth grin
grin grin grin yeah great idea. why didnt i think of that smdh
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 23, 2013
Kaylize76:

If thats the case then i shall be cranky till April tongue
thanks for the heads up grin
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 23, 2013
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 23, 2013
Kaylize76:

Its almost four. Didnt sleep. Projects. sad I guess i should sleep
almost 4 am ? well dayummm go get ya beauty sleep. i see edom still working yall like a slave in the peg grin
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 23, 2013
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by MEILYN(m): 10:43am On Nov 23, 2013
Kaylize76:

Soooooooo I didnt read it positively the last time? tongue and something told me that sooner or later you were gonna send me on this futlie errand but oh well tongue
undecided Whatever.
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 23, 2013
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2013
Kaylize76:

Because I was going to be the one to deliver the good news to you grin
very good news indeed, considering their is no amala in this town. i guess i can substitute with ground rice cheesy
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 23, 2013
Kaylize76:

Just thanking God this will soon be over...about to loose my gaddem mind sad slooowlly.. sad
please hold on to whats left of ya dayum mind. we would need it in the kingdom. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

In What Year Was Jesus Born? / TRUTH: Did Paul Say Women Should Remain Quiet In Church?? / Ayo Oritsejafor Shops For N1billion For Multi-purpose Church Complex

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.