Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,445 members, 7,961,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 11:42 PM

Range Rover Sports Club - Car Talk (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Range Rover Sports Club (159432 Views)

Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) / The 2014 Range Rover Sports - Big Boy Toy / Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 5:26am On Jan 05, 2023
Happy new year to all the proud Range Rover owners. I hope we are still proud because of the stormy rides we have been facing. So far so good, we are still the owners of the most prestigious brand in the world. For those of us with the recent models, please note that there's no need to install a tracking device in the car because it is already equipped with the Land Rover incontrol which can start the car, stop it and monitor the car on the road with your mobile phone. We will start activating it from February 1 this year. For those of us with the rugged models, we will soon complete the know how to installing the navigation system through Google and the reverse camera. It has been a long walk but we are almost there. Above and beyond means that the fluids in the car should be monitored especially the rear and front axle, the auxiliary oil, the power and for those with Dynamic response, the fluid should not be mistaken as transmission fluid. The engine oil is scarce nowadays but you can still get good oils that can act as coolant, dispersing the heat efficiently and cleaning up the engine. We resume operations this morning and thanks for your fidelity and confidence in our ability. You can follow up with us on our Twitter handle @club_range or Range Rover sport club for quick response to your questions. For some of us with the intention of getting good Range Rover brand, visit autochek.com and you will get good cars with good inspections and ready to go. Keep your suspension, transmission and Engine in good order and continue to enjoy the greatest wonder on wheels. Bonjour et bonne annee a Tous!

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by kingreign(m): 11:04am On Jan 05, 2023
sooperrescue:
Happy new year to all the proud Range Rover owners. I hope we are still proud because of the stormy rides we have been facing. [s]So far so good, we are still the owners of the most prestigious brand in the world[/s]. For those of us with the recent models, please note that there's no need to install a tracking device in the car because it is already equipped with the Land Rover incontrol which can start the car, stop it and monitor the car on the road with your mobile phone. We will start activating it from February 1 this year. For those of us with the rugged models, we will soon complete the know how to installing the navigation system through Google and the reverse camera. It has been a long walk but we are almost there. Above and beyond means that the fluids in the car should be monitored especially the rear and front axle, the auxiliary oil, the power and for those with Dynamic response, the fluid should not be mistaken as transmission fluid. The engine oil is scarce nowadays but you can still get good oils that can act as coolant, dispersing the heat efficiently and cleaning up the engine. We resume operations this morning and thanks for your fidelity and confidence in our ability. You can follow up with us on our Twitter handle @club_range or Range Rover sport club for quick response to your questions. For some of us with the intention of getting good Range Rover brand, visit autochek.com and you will get good cars with good inspections and ready to go. Keep your suspension, transmission and Engine in good order and continue to enjoy the greatest wonder on wheels. Bonjour et bonne annee a Tous!
Most prestigious brand Gini?

When Rolls Royce and Bentley and Ferrari Dey?

I laugh in ‘Sapele pidgin Engrish’.

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
kingreign:

Most prestigious brand Gini?

When Rolls Royce and Bentley and Ferrari Dey?

I laugh in ‘Sapele pidgin Engrish’.

Rolls Royce wey nor fit comot from Lagos go sapele unless you put am for back like baby, wetin come prestigious for their body? Happy new year.

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by kingreign(m): 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
sooperrescue:

Rolls Royce wey nor fit comot from Lagos go sapele unless you put am for back like baby, wetin come prestigious for their body? Happy new year.

Na owners decide to flat bed those cars, not because they’re not capable of traveling.

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by erico2k2(m): 12:29am On Jan 06, 2023
kingreign:

Na owners decide to flat bed those cars, not because they’re not capable of traveling.
ahahah if that Rolls reach Okirigwe by total E nor fit pass

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by kingreign(m): 9:16am On Jan 06, 2023
erico2k2:

ahahah if that Rolls reach Okirigwe by total E nor fit pass

Na terrain and cost of repairs to damaged parts go be the limiting factor. Not that the car can’t do such trips on its own power. However, the Cullinan will do exactly well just as a Range Rover.

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by erico2k2(m): 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
kingreign:

Na terrain and cost of repairs to damaged parts go be the limiting factor. Not that the car can’t do such trips on its own power. However, the Cullinan will do exactly well just as a Range Rover.
Low profile body, those fibre and Aluminium body will be damaged

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
kingreign:

They can travel anywhere but the cost is prohibitive. We also carry Range Rovers on flat bed but nevertheless the thrills on the wheels of the range Rover is something else.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
Dynamic response in your supercharged range Rover sport and Salmama. Please check the oil and ensure that you use the correct recommended dynamic response oil
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by LeJeun3: 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
kingreign:

You funny sha..... Drive it to where??

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 10:14am On Jan 08, 2023
LeJeun3:

You funny sha..... Drive it to where??

My friend that has a Lamborghini does not drive the car to the mainland. He said that the potholes are different specs

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
sooperrescue:

My friend that has a Lamborghini does not drive the car to the mainland. He said that the potholes are different specs

A Lamborghini Urus?
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
HeavenlyBang:

A Lamborghini Urus?
I don't know much about the car. But I know that the car cannot go to ikorodu
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
sooperrescue:

I don't know much about the car. But I know that the car cannot go to ikorodu

Why are you comparing a sports car to an SUV?
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
[quote author=HeavenlyBang post=119904876]

Why are you comparing a sports car to an SUV? [

Na your friend talk am
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
Urgent sale. Toks 2014 Range Rover Evoque for quick sale. 8m .gear box fault.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 6:20am On Jan 11, 2023
The Evoque
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by loba18: 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
sooperrescue:
The Evoque

In case you have a need for this, it works perfectly in the LR. Selling for a token.

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 1:10am On Jan 26, 2023
loba18:

In case you have a need for this, it works perfectly in the LR. Selling for a token.
Get in touch. 08098534267
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by LeJeun3: 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
sooperrescue:
The Evoque

Where is the Evoque??

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
LeJeun3:

Where is the Evoque??

Gone even before posting
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by LeJeun3: 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2023
sooperrescue:

Gone even before posting

Make e no be imaginary Evoque o... 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
LeJeun3:

Make e no be imaginary Evoque o... 🤣🤣🤣

It was distress sale. And a lot of people were interested
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by rhames(m): 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2023
Hello Sooperescue

Please how much is the cost of servicing of a Land Rover Discovery 2008.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
rhames:
Hello Sooperescue

Please how much is the cost of servicing of a Land Rover Discovery 2008.

90k using Castrol extended performance 5w30, filters and labor
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by rhames(m): 4:06am On Apr 17, 2023
sooperrescue:

90k using Castrol extended performance 5w30, filters and labor

I appreciate you sir.

Do you have any for sale at the moment? And what's the price range ?
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
rhames:

I appreciate you sir.

Do you have any for sale at the moment? And what's the price range ?
I forgot to respond. Please pardon me. I just checked the oil and my supplier says 40k per gallon
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by rhames(m): 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2023
sooperrescue:

I forgot to respond. Please pardon me. I just checked the oil and my supplier says 40k per gallon

I mean an land rover discovery
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2023
rhames:

I mean an land rover discovery
V8 is 2 gallons. Same thing

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by lomaxbien(m): 12:29am On Apr 27, 2023
Does any one have a 2005-2008 registered range sport for sell?
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 6:20am On Jun 19, 2023
Good morning all, how has it been with the fuel pump price increase? Driving an 8 cylinders SUV currently requires tact. But no matter the condition of the jungle, the lion will never eat grass. Tips for overcoming obstacles to drive your car always: Service your car as at when due, check your tyres and fit same speed ratings, know the fuel consumption of your particular car by resetting the trip meter to zero when you buy fuel even if it is 20 litres. Get octane booster to reduce the consumption and continue to make the brand the envy of those wannabes.

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2023
No matter the condition of the jungle, the lion will never eat grass

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply)

Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers / Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.