Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,815 members, 7,962,639 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

G7 Governors Joins APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G7 Governors Joins APC (49901 Views)

Lamido Names Streets After ‘G7-Governors’ / BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! / Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by frankpessu(m): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
Apc or pdp....... Al of dem r all crooks.......
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Psychedelia(m): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
The definition of the word, "Progressive" keeps getting stretched with each passing day.
And soon enough, there'll come a time when there'll be nothing left to distinguish between PDP and APC except the logo... AND the hypocrisy.

Wait... Who am I kidding? It's happened already.

El-Rufai the Twitter champion is busy spewing garbage about PDP, but he and his party are ever so willing to fight for their leftovers.

The Lagos speaker and devout ACN loyalist Adeyemi Ikuforiji is still in police custody for his embezzlement of over 7 billion naira raw cash (500 million per week or so), and these e-rats have the gall to point fingers and call others corrupt? Who are you fooling?

7 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Yusluv77(m): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
R........ I......... P

Good Night PDP... !!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by nkemKalu: 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
yorke1: Ameachi is going to regret this! ganging up with the Northerner to unseat your brother. They have ruled for so many years with nothing to show for it. And you believe Buhari to perform magic now, wake up Ameachi the dreamer! Tinubu and Buhari only need your money for the forthcoming election. be wise!

...No regrets bro.......UP UP APC. Right decision by amaechi

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
Some of the so called G-7 governors are not in firm control of their state. The governors of Kwara, Adamawa and Rivers are perfect examples.

Meanwhile, I expected APC e-warriors who claim PDP is the problem with Nigeria to reject the G-7 governors. But it seems that is not the case. Does that mean PDP is no longer the problem? What I see is desperation to grab power just for the sake of it and it will fail.

8 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by airfinance(m): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
what more can i say which has not been said my those that also reason without sentiments,all these old folks are devils,corrupt and insensitive,both parties new or old together with apc are all rogues....

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by funnyx(m): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
@ moderator
Why do you like to close a thread going to 2 pages in favour of another opened after with barely one page? Is there any criteria you use to decide which thread to promote? I am not the op of the other thread but I find it ridiculous that the thread opened earlier was locked in favour of this new thread undecided

6 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by emyworld: 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
Same corrupt politicians, the name is the only difference. I cant vote for buhari qed.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by takedat(m): 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
When will ordinary Nigerians set aside their differences and unite to fight our common enemy, our thieving political class who have drained the vitality out of us, and have not offered Nigeria any tonic for greatness?

The only good from this merger is that our democracy is gradually evolving. Its now a balance of terror. Nigerians should either join a political party or form a new one instead of waiting for an elusive deliverer in the mold of the biblical Moses to lead us to the promised land. No real changes can be made outside of the political arena.

4 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by texaco1: 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
beautiful,splendid.wonderful , at laaaaaast they are gone . God is great , now lets the real show begin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFDu6ACKLKo
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by mrborntodoit: 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
Let the mortal kombat begin grin
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by creativemusic: 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin GOOD
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by jogsman01(m): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
I m enjoying this movie or season film......... I hope its gonna end someday
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by ukpaku: 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
goodluck to them,politice is a game of number's, u pitch ur tent were u will will be relevant.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Pennywise(m): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
yorke1: Ameachi is going to regret this! ganging up with the Northerner to unseat your brother. They have ruled for so many years with nothing to show for it. And you believe Buhari to perform magic now, wake up Ameachi the dreamer! Tinubu and Buhari only need your money for the forthcoming election. be wise!

I am completely apolitical but I have no problem identifying a stewpeed comment when I see one. What have you, a southerner to show for the rudderless, confused government of Jonathan save for endless financial scandal with overwhelming theft of public funds never witnessed in the history of this country.

12 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by 99100(m): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Thought they said they are d founding fathers bla bla bla.
Ha-ha-ha-ha!
This is a welcome news.
Fresh air in PDP!
GEJ TILL 2019!
D Transformation continues...

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
Good. Now they can throw their tantrums from outside the umbrella, soaked in the rain.

3 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Truckpusher(m): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
When you change from your party doesn't mean that your followers will follow suit.

Finally Amaechi has committed his political suicide grin

PDP has finally infiltrated APC at the highest level ,i dey laugh grin grin
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Aabheaven(m): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
Whenever i hear Apc,i feel like dis guys we be worse than PDP.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Olugbenger(m): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
Let the battle begin.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by PointB: 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
So APC is now PDP or how do we separate the wheat from the chaff? What are the caliber and pedigree of this new members of APC? What are they bringing to the table besides their anger and frustration? Do they bring harmony, strength in numbers, or are they just using APC as an outlet for their frustration, and solace from the prying eyes?

As the game enters the new phase, let me join others in wishing them one and only Goodluck come 2015!

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by baba11(m): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
Although i donot belong to any political party,but i prefer APC to PDP,hurray!!!

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
PDP APC all of them. Same noni
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by texaco1: 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
it is time to show these 7 govs who controls the game and who calls the shots . grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by DonHummer(m): 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
All these politicians are just desperate looking for any means to get to power, all their reasons for decamping are just selfish reasons....governors that have exhausted their 2nd tenure desperately looking for higher ambitions..abeg make them decamp jor afterall having a wanabe strong opposition party makes the other ruling party perform better...
Same group of thiefs in a new uniform
APC.....All Potential Crooks..

4 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Danhumprey: 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
See traffic on this thread alone! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by payan(m): 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
ITbomb: Aggreived and same corrupt people now getting a new name.
How long shall we continue like this.
My problem with APC is that if voted into power , it will be a reign of bitterness and revenge, dismantling every little progress made by PDP to make their own name.
So I prefer let the transformation be concluded by 2019 before we consider new players

End of the road for the most confuse political gathering APC as more confusionist now enters

TRANSFORMATION OF LEGALIZING CORRUPTION AND POLITICIZING NPF
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by talk2dayland: 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
That's good for our democracy anyway.but hope apc will keep to there party ideology and not allow dis pdp guy to corrupt them. grin what's d difference btwn six and half a dozen.dey are all d same
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by baba11(m): 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
Although i donot belong to any political party,but i prefer APC to PDP!!!
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by tomakint: 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
What is breaking about this 'Unholy Alliance' now? When it is too sure that my President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will flog any clown they (APC) will be presenting as Presidential Aspirant come 2015 undecided undecided with this revelation now, Amaechi is finished politically! If he (Amaechi) feels hobnobbing with some Funky Mallams will boost his political relevance, I think he has just miss it big time, 2014 roll in quick and see what will become of Amaechi.....APC clowns you can quote me on this! cool
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
Italiano1: Now GEJ, PDP and all their supporters can now learn how politics is played. Politics is not about noise-making or gloating over your enemies, it requires planning, thinking outside of the box and building bridges.

GEJ in his all his daft glory tried to call the bluff of a powerful bloc and now it has come back to hunt him- watch how others will start decamping to the winning side. Goodbye to Goodluck Jonathan in 2015- you wont be missed.
Joker of the century!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha / President Buhari, Dangote, Wale Tinubu Meet Top US Companies CEOs (Photos) / Warri One Million Man March For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.