Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,814 members, 7,962,638 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

G7 Governors Joins APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G7 Governors Joins APC (49901 Views)

Lamido Names Streets After ‘G7-Governors’ / BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! / Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
ckkris: Ilugun ole, there is GREAT CELEBRATION. Let's see how Amaechi will bow to Tinubu & Buhari, even if they make Amaechi a running mate to Kwankwaso.

Let me tell you one thing again for free....those men are ready to put their individual ambition for 2015 on temporary hold...just to ensure that PDP doesn't return to Aso-Rock.

2 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by alaoeri: 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
ilugunboy:

No President can become the elected President of Nigeria by losing in Lagos...Kano and Rivers.

GEJ can't have Lagos nor Kano for certain with this development...Rivers is not 100% in the kitty either.

I wonder why some people think that winning the primary of PDP now is sure bet....
OBJ, IBB, ABDULSALAM will also throw their weight behind APC in a bid to chase GEJ out of power come 2015.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by safejourney: 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
Now, are we saying Aregbesola and Oyinlola is in the same party in Osun? PDP die finally in Osun, Sun re o PDP.

Is there any hope for Omisore again in Osun?

Leekan si, Sun re o PDP Osun state.

2 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Godmann(m): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
bakynes: SW+Core North Vs SS+SE with MB votes shared btw both parties.
Note* No president in Nigeria can be relected in a free and fair election without the North supporting him due to their population. The last election, we saw the whole South United that made Jonathan the President today. With the SW backing out, Surely Jonathan cannot win a free and fair election,his available option which I foresee in 2015 is outright rigging of the elections and use of the Military Power. But again one will wonder if possibly the miliatry will disobey orders from the president, let's also remember the chief of Army staff is from the SE. Brace yourselves pple for a bloody 2015.

One error, bros. In July 1966, Igbos alone had over 70% of the senior officer in Nigerian Army, yet uncommissioned Officers of Northern Origin Overthrew Ironsi and killed over 200 Southern Officers. Same will surely repeat itself if GEJ plays with the army.

The major factor on who control the military is the troup. If the members of the armed forces are loyal to their ethnic party, which we do happens in Nigeria, they will go against officers that issue counter orders. Also given a typical Northerner who is ready to die for what he believes; I forsee Ihejrika loosing the command of the army when the heat comes.

GEJ and my Igbo brothers seems to have lost it again.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by bayulll01(m): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
now let's see the big wig that want to join pdp as that stopiiid pathettic uselesss akpako said,truth of the matters is add the 7 to the south west and imo and others that will join latter,pdp is dead officially although all are fighting for selfish interest but i dont want the man from otuoke to rule this nation again
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by paschalndidi(m): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
I thought it was reported or rather believed that PDP and its members are corrupt. Isn't it ironical that the same corrupt people ve joined apc "the good party"? Well, at least we now know where they belong. Honestly, what this country needs is a political party that would be sensitive to sufferings of Nigerians but i dont see that coming from apc because 60% of their members re still pdp, the aggrieved ones less i forget.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by lovejo(m): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
7 Governors decamping does not mean the electorate will vote for them, it change nothing in reality because the voting and rigging in Nigeria election is beyond the APC or 7 Governors.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
casgal: so can it be said now that PDP is the opposition party? grin grin grin
that is what it is and that is what it has become.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by chamboy(m): 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
Am nt a fan of any of dem...... I would prefer a military coup 2015

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by kiyosaki1(m): 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: What a shame. I just watched a video clip of the announcement of the so called merger. The chairman of the newPDP who was supposed to read the statement announcing the merger could not even pronounce the full meaning of APC. He was aided by cacophony of voices
#whatisthisonesaying

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by omiobo: 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ogbeche77: Aregbesola and Oyinlola in the same party... Same faces, new party.. Who's deceiving who
Before nko! What does politics means in Nigeria? Deceit ofcourse! No permanent enemies in politics.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by BarryX(m): 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Some of the so called G-7 governors are not in firm control of their state. The governors of Kwara, Adamawa and Rivers are perfect examples.

Meanwhile, I expected APC e-warriors who claim PDP is the problem with Nigeria to reject the G-7 governors. But it seems that is not the case. Does that mean PDP is no longer the problem? What I see is desperation to grab power just for the sake of it and it will fail.
For once , I'm tempted to agree with you,

Don't be surprised if you see a Stella Oduah switching lanes to the APC - she will definitely we handed a gubernatorial ticket under the APC

Now I see how their popularity politics is playing out
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by gidzbobby: 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
Unless you're a member of the APC,or forced at Gunpoint! If u Vote 4 APC in 2015,you owe God and Nigerians Repentance...
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Mccullum: 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
Either we like it or not politics affect all things, while I hope that progressive political philophy of APC could change G7 governors that intends to join which will eventually favour Nigerians because if revolution couldn't come from down evolution will begin from up.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by advocate007(m): 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
I really love this, because I am not surprise that the G7 wil eventually merged with the APC. It is really good for this country, a strong and formidable opposition that will keep the ruling party on its feet. In its entirety all Nigerians(ofcourse except the bigots-few) are tired of this mess called GEF and his now ill-fated PDP.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by hedgesfun(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
ITbomb: Aggreived and same corrupt people now getting a new name.
How long shall we continue like this.
My problem with APC is that if voted into power , it will be a reign of bitterness and revenge, dismantling every little progress made by PDP to make their own name.
So I prefer let the transformation be concluded by 2019 before we consider new players

End of the road for the most confuse political gathering APC as more confusionist now enters
As much as am not an APC town crier but oga please what transformation are we talking about here please.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by mmimahbub(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
Am soo happy! How I wish I can see how Jonathan and shepopo's face looks like now, infact I go dance skelewu infront of dem grin grin grin But if they ordered an accidental discharge on me. Please pray for me nairalanders.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
alaoeri:
OBJ, IBB, ABDULSALAM will also throw their weight behind APC in a bid to chase GEJ out of power come 2015.
That one na sure banker! The three men have since lost interest in PDP but won't show it. Jonathan will so regret it.

The only thing I fear now is Jonathan will do everything possible to witch hunt the G7 governors.

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Monimatic(m): 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
The beginning of the end for the rebel
governors and APC has come....what
an unholy alliance, why is APC afraid
of conducting it's National congress to
elect it's executive, they are afraid to
conducting it's National congress, cos
that will be the end of APC, cos Buhari
and Tinubu and their followers will
fight over, who should control the
party......whether dem like am or not
GEJ till 2019.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by IleIfe2(m): 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
yorke1:

And you are not corrupt, right?

I'm not. Standing tall. tongue
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Suljosh: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
yorke1: Ameachi is going to regret this! ganging up with the Northerner to unseat your brother. They have ruled for so many years with nothing to show for it. And you believe Buhari to perform magic now, wake up Ameachi the dreamer! Tinubu and Buhari only need your money for the forthcoming election. be wise!

which brother? Go hug transformer joor.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by BlackHuman(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
BarryX: God knows this is the ONLY reason that will make me vote Jonathan come 2015

My vote my right
God also knows you're not the only voter in the country.....my vote,my right

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by ukabrother: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
Italiano1:

The cries of a drowning man grin grin grin

At least he didnt call PDP the Umblerra party like Dr Patience Jonathan. What you are witnessing is called political sophistication; APC has played a blinder and has beaten GEJ at his own game.

Even his own region, the SS has now being compromised- Ameachi will deliver Rivers state to the APC grin Reminds me of a saying- The stone that the builders rejected has now become the cornerstone grin grin

GEJ supporters- please do us a favour- Suck it up!!
lol, without Amaechi, Rivers tate is 99% of PDP.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Feraz(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
Black Human: You all can say whatever u want to console yourselves. The fact is; this makes APC a stronger party....there's strenght in numbers and APC is truly now a national party....u ibos had better come on onboard quick. And dump dat APGA idea....because that APGA kite is never gonna fly.

You're the same set of people crying that the Igbos don't have political ambition and direction when your regional party was formed. Now, APGA has been formed, it is now APGA is a dead party. Tomorrow, you'll be the one to come here and start ranting you brought democracy to the Igbos. This is the same party you allowed grow into what it is.

Goodluck to the G7 governors. Wish them success in their new party but I honestly don't see APC as a national party. My opinion though.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by texaco1: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
tomakint:
For real, it calls for celebration! 2014, Jonathan go show some people say he is the "Commander-In-Chief" of the Federal Republic of Nigeria! grin grin grin
long live Mr President and Commander-In-Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
he whom God has bless , let no man curse grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by iHustle(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
superior1: [size=13pt]Anything but PDP[/size]

If APC delivers you from PDP, who will deliver you from APC? I don't trust APC one bit.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
Olagunsoye Oyinlola is now a saint....i know Pastor Tunde Bakare will ridicule the Buhari he once thought was an incorruptible leader.....
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by chamboy(m): 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
Godman_n:

One error, bros. In July 1966, Igbos alone had over 70% of the senior officer in Nigerian Army, yet uncommissioned Officers of Northern Origin Overthrew Ironsi and killed over 200 Southern Officers. Same will surely repeat itself if GEJ plays with the army.

The major factor on who control the military is the troup. If the members of the armed forces are loyal to their ethnic party, which we do happens in Nigeria, they will go against officers that issue counter orders. Also given a typical Northerner who is ready to die for what he believes; I forsee Ihejrika loosing the command of the army when the heat comes.

GEJ and my Igbo brothers seems to have lost it again.
It is the chief of defence staff that will decide that and he is from NW Ilorin vice admiral Ola ibrahim
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
lovejo: 7 Governors decamping does not mean the electorate will vote for them, it change nothing in reality because the voting and rigging in Nigeria election is beyond the APC or 7 Governors.

Only if you know how elections are conducted in Nigeria...

I will indulge you to go and read ex-governor Donald duke expose..
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Built2last: 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ayekotoo:
why can't you bigot just shut your stinking mouth? must you play divisive political game every time? There are westerns and Northerns in PDP as long as its a nigerian party likewise other parties. So stop this primordial sentiment.

You mind is so shrouded and vague that even when you know the truth, you pretend about it.

i was simply talking about political parties as they stand and not about tribe or ethnic origin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha / President Buhari, Dangote, Wale Tinubu Meet Top US Companies CEOs (Photos) / Warri One Million Man March For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.