Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,870 members, 7,962,839 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

[unofficial Concept]…introducing Samsung Galaxy S5!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [unofficial Concept]…introducing Samsung Galaxy S5!!! (791 Views)

Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Jaw Dropping Samsung Galaxy S5 Concept / BBM For Android & iOS Launch Date (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[unofficial Concept]…introducing Samsung Galaxy S5!!! by CODEEATER(m): 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
Call it art,call it a dream,call it an illusion, call it a lie,call it impossible... I call it my next phone..

A new report from South Korea says that Samsung is already working on its next generation of mobile devices including the Galaxy S5 flagship smartphone and the Galaxy Gear 2 smartwatch.

According to ETNews, the Galaxy S5 will hit production lines in January 2014, up to three months earlier than expected, and launch in March or April – again, earlier than expected. This isn’t the first time we hear that Samsung may be interested in launching the next Galaxy S model faster than anticipated, in order to make up for slower Galaxy S4 sales.

The company will reportedly make up to 1 million Galaxy S5 units in January and up to 6 million in February.

The Galaxy S5 will reportedly come in two different versions, a premium metal model with a flexible OLED display and a plastic model that would feature a non-flexible screen. A recent Galaxy S5 concept suggested that the phone may feature a flexible display.

Other rumored specs for the Galaxy S5 smartphone include a 5-inch OLED display, 64-bit Exynos / Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 3GB o RAM, 16-megapixel camera, 4000mAh battery and Android 4.4 KitKat most likely with TouchWiz on top.

The same publication says that the second-generation Galaxy Gear model will be launched at the same time with the new Galaxy S5. The new smartwatch will reportedly be 15% to 20% thinner than its predecessor, although other details about the device have not been mentioned.

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know If This #20,000 Offer For Any Electronic Gadgets Is A SCAM! / Can My Phone Be Rooted And Upgraded / Entire Sony Xperia Z Line To Receive Android 5.0 Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.