Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,888 members, 7,962,873 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 06:58 PM

Ladies, Wisen Up!!!!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, Wisen Up!!!!!!! (1243 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Wisen Up!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
He broke up with his girlfriend to be with u, what makes u think he wouldn't break up with u to be with another?

You send him money, recharge card, do his shopping, and still call him to apologize when he shouts at u and tells you you r disturbing him. R u his ATM?

He dresses like a boy, calls it swag, roams the street without a future and u still foot his bills and say love is all that matters.

You cook, clean, wash his clothes and have s*x with him at will and he still beats u without paying your bride price. May people not tell your story

He puts you in bondage by putting a ring on your finger and you reject either directly or indirectly, good men. Pls, you are not lord of the rings.

As ladies, we should be have and keep our self pride intact and not give it to "boys" who will not apprreciate us. We should love our man but not be a fool for him. We should compromise but not to the point of displeasing ourselves. God made us equals. Exercise your rights.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Wisen Up!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2013
Yorubas say omo tio gbon loma para e.na foolishness go kill any lady wey no wan wise.

If girls still dey pay for sex in cash and kind in this day and age then they deserve everything that befalls them afterwards

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Wisen Up!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2013
kulyie: Yorubas say omo tio gbon loma para e.na foolishness go kill any lady wey no wan wise.

If girls still dey pay for sex in cash and kind in this day and age then they deserve everything that befalls them afterwards
True talk buh guys too should treat ladies the way they want their female family members to be treated. if they know that they have no future plan for the ladies, they should free them na
Re: Ladies, Wisen Up!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
Guys are not the ones holding the ladies, ladies are holding themselves. How do you expect a guy to have plans for a lady who has no plan for herself?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Wisen Up!!!!!!! by coogar: 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
byvan: Guys are not the ones holding the ladies, ladies are holding themselves. How do you expect a guy to have plans for a lady who has no plan for herself?

thank you, byvan.
remind me to send a christmas hamper your way next week.
Re: Ladies, Wisen Up!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
byvan: Guys are not the ones holding the ladies, ladies are holding themselves. How do you expect a guy to have plans for a lady who has no plan for herself?
very true
Re: Ladies, Wisen Up!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
Stylishrita: True talk buh guys too should treat ladies the way they want their female family members to be treated. if they know that they have no future plan for the ladies, they should free them na
respect begets respect.since when i have been born,till my present age,i have never seen a man disrespecting or treating a woman that respects herself like thrash.it is the ones who have no value or respect for themselves that guys disrespect.the bottomline is for a guy to respect you,you have to respect yourself first.

You will see a lady leaving a club dead drunk,vommiting any how,having sex indiscriminately,dressing like a crazy person with all her private parts in public and you think guys will ever respect a woman who lacks self comportment.

You've gotta be kidding me.
Re: Ladies, Wisen Up!!!!!!! by Godmother(f): 8:30am On Dec 01, 2013
kulyie: respect begets respect.since when i have been born,till my present age,i have never seen a man disrespecting or treating a woman that respects herself like thrash.it is the ones who have no value or respect for themselves that guys disrespect.the bottomline is for a guy to respect you,you have to respect yourself first.

You will see a lady leaving a club dead drunk,vommiting any how,having sex indiscriminately,dressing like a crazy person with all her private parts in public and you think guys will ever respect a woman who lacks self comportment.

You've gotta be kidding me.

Well said Kulyie
Re: Ladies, Wisen Up!!!!!!! by slimyem: 8:38am On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Ladies, Wisen Up!!!!!!! by jeffizy(m): 8:59am On Dec 01, 2013
As ladies, we should be have and keep
our self pride intact and not give it to
"boys" who will not apprreciate us.
We should love our man but not be a
fool for him. We should compromise
but not to the point of displeasing
ourselves. God made us equals.
Exercise your rights.
I won't be surprised if this poster is in a relationship and she worships her man like a god.
Don't mislead upcoming ladies, abeg!
Re: Ladies, Wisen Up!!!!!!! by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:26am On Dec 01, 2013
Kulyie, Kulyie, Kulyieeee.
2014 na your own year(if you understand me grin).
Margaret Thatcher!!!!!

Like you said, a lady will be treated the way she carries herself. You are addressed the way you are dressed.
Re: Ladies, Wisen Up!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 01, 2013
I ll take you up on that coogar wink
Re: Ladies, Wisen Up!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
I understand that respect is reciprocal and people respect those who respect themselves buh I av seen cases where the girl is good but the guy still takes her for granted.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Wisen Up!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
Most times the girl is good in a "Door mat kinda way",no one respects a door mat.
Re: Ladies, Wisen Up!!!!!!! by njuwo(m): 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
Stylishrita: He broke up with his girlfriend to be with u, what makes u think he wouldn't break up with u to be with another?

You send him money, recharge card, do his shopping, and still call him to apologize when he shouts at u and tells you you r disturbing him. R u his ATM?

He dresses like a boy, calls it swag, roams the street without a future and u still foot his bills and say love is all that matters.

You cook, clean, wash his clothes and have s*x with him at will and he still beats u without paying your bride price. May people not tell your story

He puts you in bondage by putting a ring on your finger and you reject either directly or indirectly, good men. Pls, you are not lord of the rings.

As ladies, we should be have and keep our self pride intact and not give it to "boys" who will not apprreciate us. We should love our man but not be a fool for him. We should compromise but not to the point of displeasing ourselves. God made us equals. Exercise your rights.
Op, u just waste your time, after writing dis longinus, they wouldn't still listen. They call it love, i call it foolishness of the highest department.
Re: Ladies, Wisen Up!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
@ slimyem yes,really.that includes sending naked pictures to men.just glance through sexuality section,you will be ashamed on behalf of some women.both old and young,married and unmarried sending nude pics to their toy boyfriends who in turn come here to upload it etc.i still saw one recently.an elderly woman for that matter.i was utterly disgusted.u need to see the way they were analyzing her hips.its just sick.

anyway op has said it all but i know some ladies still have meat in their ears

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Wisen Up!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
njuwo: Op, u just waste your time, after writing dis longinus, they wouldn't still listen. They call it love, i call it foolishness of the highest department.
of course awon omo eran mawaninuwon.thats for sure some ladies get meat for ear
Re: Ladies, Wisen Up!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
ferhyntorlah: Kulyie, Kulyie, Kulyieeee.
2014 na your own year(if you understand me grin).
Margaret Thatcher!!!!!

Like you said, a lady will be treated the way she carries herself. You are addressed the way you are dressed.
yes na and ose jare grin

2014 is my year of double promotion grin the God of bishop oyedepo will bless me and my family.

How church today?abi you no go? cheesy

meanwhile i aint margret thatcher,i am a gentle woman.thank u kiss

(1) (Reply)

Married And Single, Who Serves God Better, Support Your Points With Bibilical Pa / The Twins That EVERYONE Can Tell Apart! (pics) / Tired Of Epileptic Power? Order For Your Inverters @affordable Prices!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.