Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,603 members, 7,961,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

[PATHETIC PHOTO]: Tyrese Cries At The Scene Of Paul Walker's Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [PATHETIC PHOTO]: Tyrese Cries At The Scene Of Paul Walker's Death (3190 Views)

Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking / Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) / Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[PATHETIC PHOTO]: Tyrese Cries At The Scene Of Paul Walker's Death by TYFresh(m): 7:33am On Dec 02, 2013
(FROM TAYO LAWAL'S BLOG)

Late Paul Walker's friend and Fast & Furious co-star Tyrese visited the scene of the car crash today and was inconsolable. The actor and singer, who has been friends with Paul for the past thirteen years cried through out. He left a single yellow rose at the scene of the crash before leaving.

Paul Walker, 40, was the passenger in his friend's Porsche GT which spun out of control and hit a pole and tree, bursting into flames and killing both men yesterday afternoon November 30th.

TMZ reported earlier today that the county coroner revealed that the bodies of Paul and his friend Roger Rodas, 38, who was also his financial adviser, were so badly burned that they are currently unidentifiable.

The L.A. County Coroner has requested dental records for both victims before they can identify the bodies. Autopsies on both bodies have been delayed until later this week. Too sad!

See another pic at the Source: http://tyfresh..com

Re: [PATHETIC PHOTO]: Tyrese Cries At The Scene Of Paul Walker's Death by KillMoves: 8:47am On Dec 02, 2013
Re: [PATHETIC PHOTO]: Tyrese Cries At The Scene Of Paul Walker's Death by fr3do(m): 9:13am On Dec 02, 2013
Eya
Re: [PATHETIC PHOTO]: Tyrese Cries At The Scene Of Paul Walker's Death by chocolateniara(f): 9:57am On Dec 02, 2013
2bad he is gone, dey were quiet close in d other movie dey acted 2geda. i knw he gonna miss him badly.
Re: [PATHETIC PHOTO]: Tyrese Cries At The Scene Of Paul Walker's Death by adesexy(m): 8:56am On Dec 06, 2013
Me wey my grandfather die,i no cry,i go kon cry for dis one....Taaa!!!

(1) (Reply)

Mtcheew!! C Wetin Rihanna de waste 920,700 naira for.. [PHOTOS] / Kim Kardashian And Kanye West wearing matching cleavage bearing tops / Chika Ike Flaunts Her Hot Legs In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.