Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

One Thing I Love About The Airtel Network! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / One Thing I Love About The Airtel Network! (607 Views)

5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently / Has Anyone Tried The Airtel Opera Mini And Whatsapp Bundles? / The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Thing I Love About The Airtel Network! by kundi90(m): 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
Simply put, they love to play nicely. I know my some people using this network to surf the internet would not agree with my assertion, but they still remain a company that loves playing fairly. And I know the people's dispute with this company is mainly due to their recent announced action to stop non-blackberry, smart phone users from utilizing the data plan solely meant for Blackberry phones. In my views, I think the announcement shows they care about their customers. And if it were a network provider that I know, they would just disconnect every illegal consumer on the plan and expect other non-informed users to subscribe to the plan. Your guess is as good as mine!

I am not in supportive of this action, because I myself was just planning on subscribing to their pay-for-2-months-get-one-month-free package, but at least I am thankful to them for the ones they have allowed me to use and the one I am using -- we all should. I even read from Kayswag100's thread that those of us presently on the plan are given the privilege to expend the plan รป what else can we ask for?

NB: The above statements are my honest and personal views and I would not condone any invective against my person.

(1) (Reply)

Is Rim Richer Than Google / Any Alternative To Mobile Phone Flashing???. / These Network Providers May Be Stealing From You And You Dont Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.