Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,004 members, 7,963,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:51 AM

Port To Ur Regional Universities B4 2015 Breakup.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port To Ur Regional Universities B4 2015 Breakup.. (1042 Views)

We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista / Lekki Port To Generate $200 Billion + 163,000 Jobs / North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port To Ur Regional Universities B4 2015 Breakup.. by kennypoka2(m): 10:10am On Dec 05, 2013
ma dear nairalanders, I bring to u one of the Best advice ever.. if u r 4rm sw and u school in one of the se universities like uniben, futo, Enugu uni and so on and u still dey 100level or 200lv beta port nw to any sw universities b4 naija breakup of 2015. likewise d other way around.. no say I no tell u oo..

na joke oo.. no crusify me oo..

United we stand divided we fall.. ONE NIGERIA.. God bless Nigeria
Re: Port To Ur Regional Universities B4 2015 Breakup.. by zeekz(m): 10:33am On Dec 05, 2013
rubbish, very dry joke.
Re: Port To Ur Regional Universities B4 2015 Breakup.. by kennypoka2(m): 10:43am On Dec 05, 2013
zeekz: rubbish, very dry joke.
doh!
Re: Port To Ur Regional Universities B4 2015 Breakup.. by Beaf1: 10:45am On Dec 05, 2013
kennypoka2: ma dear nairalanders, I bring to u one of the Best advice ever.. if u r 4rm sw and u school in one of the se universities like uniben, futo, Enugu uni and so on and u still dey 100level or 200lv beta port nw to any sw universities b4 naija breakup of 2015. likewise d other way around.. no say I no tell u oo..

^ In your dreams

This marriage is binding cheesy
Re: Port To Ur Regional Universities B4 2015 Breakup.. by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 05, 2013
Though your post doesnt really call for any urgent attention, I have to admit that there may be some element of "advice" which one could take one or two clues from. !....that individuals in alien lands, especially SWers, should take to their senses & try as much as possible to consider a return (if possible final relocation) from their bases. !

Anyway, POINT NOTED.....but pls do me a favor of giving the thread a more interesting & intellectual dimension.
Re: Port To Ur Regional Universities B4 2015 Breakup.. by kennypoka2(m): 11:25am On Dec 05, 2013
Beaf!:

^ In your dreams

wait sef.. let's look at it wat if we do separate den wat will happen?
Re: Port To Ur Regional Universities B4 2015 Breakup.. by kennypoka2(m): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2013
Beaf!:

^ In your dreams

wait sef.. let's look at it wat if we do separate den wat will happen?
Re: Port To Ur Regional Universities B4 2015 Breakup.. by donphilopus: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2013
kennypoka2: ma dear nairalanders, I bring to u one of the Best advice ever.. if u r 4rm sw and u school in one of the se universities like uniben, futo, Enugu uni and so on and u still dey 100level or 200lv beta port nw to any sw universities b4 naija breakup of 2015. likewise d other way around.. no say I no tell u oo..

Is there any similarity in attitude between Uniben and SE?? Even if you're joking, or not! Don't ever count Uniben among SE! Uniben is purely SS University! If you want Nigeria to break, Edo will never go with SE! There's no similarity in attitude btw Edo and Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Port To Ur Regional Universities B4 2015 Breakup.. by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 05, 2013
donphilopus: Is there any similarity in attitude between Uniben and SE?? Even if you're joking, or not! Don't ever count Uniben among SE! Uniben is purely SS University! If you want Nigeria to break, Edo will never go with SE! There's no similarity in attitude btw Edo and Igbo.

Are you sure Edos wont go with Ibos? undecided

...cos as much as I know, most SS groups tend to be close to Ibos in Nigeria than to any other group .

1 Like

Re: Port To Ur Regional Universities B4 2015 Breakup.. by kennypoka2(m): 11:45am On Dec 05, 2013
donphilopus: Is there any similarity in attitude between Uniben and SE?? Even if you're joking, or not! Don't ever count Uniben among SE! Uniben is purely SS University! If you want Nigeria to break, Edo will never go with SE! There's no similarity in attitude btw Edo and Igbo.
don , u b Edo boy? Edo should b SS rgt
Re: Port To Ur Regional Universities B4 2015 Breakup.. by kennypoka2(m): 11:47am On Dec 05, 2013
St_Black:

...cos as much as I know, most SS groups tend to be close to Ibos in Nigeria than to any other group .

Edo can stand alone na.. Edo republic
Re: Port To Ur Regional Universities B4 2015 Breakup.. by donphilopus: 11:54am On Dec 05, 2013
St_Black:

Why should we go with the Igbos! Although there are so-called Igbo communities in Edo, and there are also Yoruba speaking areas in Edo! We rather stay alone, or some parts of Edo join Kogi to form their republic, why some go with Yorubas!
Re: Port To Ur Regional Universities B4 2015 Breakup.. by donphilopus: 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
kennypoka2:
don , u b Edo boy? Edo should b SS rgt
Yea! I'm a renowned Edolite! Edo can never go with the SE! And there's nothing like disintegration.
Re: Port To Ur Regional Universities B4 2015 Breakup.. by Ngokafor(f): 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
Big fools...
Re: Port To Ur Regional Universities B4 2015 Breakup.. by KingGeorge1: 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
A typical Yoruba guy showing us what they know how to do best "Tribalism". Don't worry we already know you people championed the issue of Ethnicity in the country more than any of the other two ethnic entities.
Re: Port To Ur Regional Universities B4 2015 Breakup.. by LoveDecay(m): 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
St_Black:

Actually, its the other way around. The SE... de follow SS for Nash... Politically.
Re: Port To Ur Regional Universities B4 2015 Breakup.. by kennypoka2(m): 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
King George: A typical Yoruba guy showing us what they know how to do best "Tribalism". Don't worry we already know you people championed the issue of Ethnicity in the country more than any of the other two ethnic entities.
common.. it was a joke na.. infact GO and DIE
Re: Port To Ur Regional Universities B4 2015 Breakup.. by KingGeorge1: 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
kennypoka2:
common.. it was a joke na.. infact GO and DIE

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Port To Ur Regional Universities B4 2015 Breakup.. by Sloan: 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
So Uniben is now ibo university? So, ibos are now claiming Edos? Like Edo-ibo? This is a new one even for the Edos to learn they are actually ibos and Uniben is ibo school?? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Port To Ur Regional Universities B4 2015 Breakup.. by Olugbenger(m): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
Sloan: So Uniben is now ibo university? So, ibos are now claiming Edos? Like Edo-ibo? This is a new one even for the Edos to learn they are actually ibos and Uniben is ibo school?? undecided undecided
grin
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

More PDP Governors Ready To Decamp To APC / Did He Really Say These Things?; Ameachi's Statements At APC Rally / A Better Way To Satisfy The South East Zone And Still Strengthen Nigeria Unity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.