Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,651 members, 7,962,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1635) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (4012173 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) ... (3921) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Cheers01: 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

You need to get married, perhaps, you'll grow some sense.

Oh, so you have joined them? The "get married" Nigerian mentality?

Or maybe your wife buys sense for you to use.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2019
Cheers01:

Yes oo.

How many 1977 films can you relate to?

Dont be a baised person. Be honest with yourself.
The Sound of Music, The early Bond movies, The King and I, The Ten Commandments. Some of these predate 1977. And they're still great watches today.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Cheers01: 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
Kaycee7:
The Sound of Music, The early Bond movies, The King and I, The Ten Commandments. Some of these predate 1977. And they're still great watches today.

Very good. Now when talking about European spy movies, do normal people use the classic bond movies to make points?

Do people still use sound of music for examples of musicals?

The filming styles are outdated. Using 1977 movies when there are at least 2 good rom coms every year.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
Heavens know how long I have been waiting to use this picture.

May the best side win grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
Toy story 4 **** 8/10

The adventure of the toys have become quite cliche and the story somewhat repetitive, but fvck all that, the makers still found a way to introduce something fresh.

I'm a grown ass adult and this story about toys still find a way to stir deep emotions in me. cry cry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
Cheers01:

Very good. Now when talking about European spy movies, do normal people use the classic bond movies to make points?

Do people still use sound of music for examples of musicals?

The filming styles are outdated. Using 1977 movies when there are at least 2 good rom coms every year.

Yes.

Yes.

And good cannot match classic.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Cheers01: 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
Kaycee7:
Yes.

Yes.

And good cannot match classic.

Have you ever heard of the word "outdated".
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
Cheers01:

Have you ever heard the expression "Old is Gold"?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Heavens know how long I have been waiting to use this picture.

May the best side win grin

A Tiger doesn't fight his prey, he eats it. Please, don't insult me. angry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
Cheers01:

Indomie generation mentality dey worry you.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
Cheers01:

Oh, so you have joined them? The "get married" Nigerian mentality?

Or maybe your wife buys sense for you to use.

Always getting personal. Don't let me call the guy from the TV series thread to put you in your place, like he did yesterday.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Cheers01: 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Indomie generation mentality dey worry you.

We are in the same age group. Unless you are mistaking me for the ancient of days called Alexistaiwo
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Cheers01: 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Always getting personal. Don't let me call the guy from the TV series thread to put you in your place, like he did yesterday.

Lol......I didn't take it personally. Just bantering

Who put me in my place I'm yet to see such a person.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2019
Cheers01:

We are in the same age group. Unless you are mistaking me for the ancient of days called Alexistaiwo

If we are, you sure don't like it. If I don't know better, I'd say you're mentally challenged, or worse, emotionally immature.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Cheers01: 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
Kaycee7:
Have you ever heard the expression "Old is Gold"?

Our better yet-

"Out with the old, in with the new"
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

If we are, you sure don't like it. If I don't know better, I'd say you're mentally challenged, or worse, emotionally immature

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Cheers01: 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

If we are, you sure don't like it. If I don't know better, I'd say you're mentally challenged, or worse, emotionally immature.

Mentally challenged?

Or maybe I'm just too sane for you to handle.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I used 5 minutes to emphasis the volume of songs in a typical Bollywood film. There are too many songs, just enough to take one completely out of it.

Don't bother, I'm not very keen on Bollywood films atm.

na u know o. music wey u go skip in a second, u dey form boss..
back to my movie....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
Cheers01:

Lol......I didn't take it personally. Just bantering

Who put me in my place I'm yet to see such a person.

Bantering? You don't banter with people you just met, oga. To banter entails a certain level of familiarity. Your low IQ is starting to worry you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
Cheers01:

Mentally challenged?

Or maybe I'm just too sane for you to handle.

I understand. Insane people often see themselves as genius, and everyone else as morons_.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Bantering? You don't banter with people you just met, oga. To banter entails a certain level of familiarity. Your low IQ is starting to worry you.

KoiceReloaded:

I understand. Insane people often see themselves as genius, and everyone else as moronic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
paradigmshift:

na u know o. music wey u go skip in a second, u dey form boss.. back to my movie....
What if I don't feel like ffw every 5 seconds?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2019
alexistaiwo:

Hypeman on the beat.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Cheers01: 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

The irony. You think that you have a high IQ but you are as moronic as a glue sniffing reetard.

Please where in the definition of bantering is familiarity mentioned? See below-

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Cheers01: 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I understand. Insane people often see themselves as genius, and everyone else as morons_.

Haters usually see smarter people as foolish.

You remind me of the Nokia CEO who mocked Steve Jobs Apple iPhone idea. Nokia lost the market and iPhone dominated it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
Cheers01:

The irony. You think that you have a high IQ but you are as moronic as glue sniffing reetard.

Please where in the definition of bantering is familiarity mentioned? See below-

So teasing total strangers is bantering in your world? Well, it's not the case in a sane world. Your IQ need an upgrade.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Cheers01: 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

So teasing total strangers is bantering in your world? Well, it's not the case in a sane world. Your IQ need an upgrade.

Ogbeni, increase your vocabulary and read a dictionary.

One can banter with anyone, including strangers.

And no, we are not strangers in the context of Nairaland. It is not today I have known your egotistical, big-headed personality.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
Cheers01:

Haters usually see smarter people as foolish.

You remind me of the Nokia CEO who mocked Steve Jobs Apple iPhone idea. Nokia lost the market and iPhone dominated it.

I'm honoured to be compared with a Nokia CEO. Thanks for the compliment.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
What use is the hypeman in the absence of the gladiators?

You sirs, are the MVPs smiley

More of the same please wink

Cheers01:

And no, we are not strangers in the context of Nairaland. It is not today I have known your egotistical, big-headed personality.

KoiceReloaded:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
Cheers01:

See, you're dumber than a toothpick. I wasn't talking about myself, I was talking about the guy that destroyed you yesterday, a guy you've never interacted with before. You passed it off as banter, but obviously, it wasn't the case.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

See, you're dumber than a toothpick. I wasn't talking about myself, I was talking about the guy that destroyed you yesterday, a guy you've never interacted with before. You passed it off as banter, but obviously, it wasn't the case.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Cheers01: 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I'm honoured to be compared with a Nokia CEO. Thanks for the compliment.

You are honoured to be compared with an idiot that lost his job because he was too arrogant to learn about a new idea in the smartphone market?

No one is comparing you with the position of CEO. Rather, it is the arrogant action that you are being compared with.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) ... (3921) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Baddestguyp(m), kodded(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.