Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,087 members, 7,960,450 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 08:56 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1830) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (4008280 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) ... (3919) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
abduleez1:

Thank you, you dey mind am. Him just dey shout Disney up and down.
Joker was a billion dollar success even without China and B/C-list Aquaman grossed a Billie.

The painful one is how he underrates Universal, I know WB messes up at times. But Universal with Fast 9, Minions Quiet Place 2, Croods, No Time To Die? That's sacrilegious!!! cry
bros be reasonable.

we are not talking about films that will win oscars, we are talking about films that will sell most.

in that regard, universal with all their lineup are no match for disney's lineup.

no time to die won't do shit.

quiet place will most likely bomb.

trolls 2, fast and furious and croods are the only contenders universal have, and even if they do very well, their sum total will pale in comparison to that of disney's lineups and that's a fact.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
abduleez1:

Nah, I don't quite see Kong vs Godzilla bombing. Yea, Godzilla 2019 messed up but I think WB gonna get it right this time around.

Besides the showdown between Kong vs Godzilla is highly anticipated, it's not as if peeps ain't tempted to see it. Everyone wanna know who's the definitive "King of the Monsters".

kong will bomb nigga. that one na sure banker.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
Seunpaul01:
Extremely wicked, shockingly evil and vile.

9/10

I was really shocked at the end. I almost cry when the judge sentenced him to death. His No guilty attitude was so convincing. He even stood as a lawyer for himself, defended himself.

This movie just became my best true story movie of 2019. Better than The Irish Man. I went ahead to search his name on google, Theodore Robert Bundy.
Zac Efron nailed the role to perfection tbh although critics where on about the movie "showing the good side of Ted Bundy" like he was the victim which i quite agree. The real Ted Bundy was actually a cold,twisted and borderline psycho Mf!! with genius level iq that's why he was able to lure so many victims... there's this famous quote of his, it goes Like
"We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere.

And there will be more of your children dead tomorrow"......so cold embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

bros be reasonable.

we are not talking about films that will win oscars, we are talking about films that will sell most.

in that regard, universal with all their lineup are no match for disney's lineup.

no time to die won't do shit.

quiet place will most likely bomb.

trolls 2, fast and furious and croods are the only contenders universal have, and even if they do very well, their sum total will pale in comparison to that of disney's lineups and that's a fact.

Ok oo. No problem niqqa. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

I really don't know why some of you are expecting ww84 to do wonders. the first one is rubbish and on top of that, gal gadot cannot act. ww84 will be lucky to gross 500 million dollars imho.

joker success can be attributed to it's r rated content and it's originality. it was an unexpected success.

in recent years WB haven't given us a reason to be optimistic as regards their pg 13 superhero live action movies, so I really cannot comprehend where your optimism is coming from.

Wonder Woman? Movie that's topping all the survey results tracking most anticipated movies of 2020??

Really?? LMAO. No wahala. Time will tell. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
The Batman starts preproduction!!

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Seunpaul01(m): 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
oyaskii:
Zac Efron nailed the role to perfection tbh although critics where on about the movie "showing the good side of Ted Bundy" like he was the victim which i quite agree. The real Ted Bundy was actually a cold,twisted and borderline psycho Mf!! with genius level iq that's why he was able to lure so many victims... there's this famous quote of his, it goes Like
"We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere.

And there will be more of your children dead tomorrow"......so cold embarassed lipsrsealed

shocked shocked That is deadly cold @ bolded.

I guess they just wanted to portray his denial deeply.
There are still 2 or 3 more film about him. 180 something most popular person in the US n about 280 something in the world. The guy must be evil genius in his time. Having sex with dead body like normal. Decapitated n cut almost 20 of his victim head and kept them in his apartment.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

I really don't know why some of you are expecting ww84 to do wonders. the first one is rubbish and on top of that, gal gadot cannot act. ww84 will be lucky to gross 500 million dollars imho.

joker success can be attributed to it's r rated content and it's originality. it was an unexpected success.

in recent years WB haven't given us a reason to be optimistic as regards their pg 13 superhero live action movies, so I really cannot comprehend where your optimism is coming from.

spot on with wonder woman.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 2:57am On Jan 04, 2020
abduleez1:

Wonder Woman? Movie that's topping all the survey results tracking most anticipated movies of 2020??

Really?? LMAO. No wahala. Time will tell. grin grin
survey and reality are two different things.

WB can market it all they want but we all know that on the d-day, only dc fans will turn up and i guarantee you that many of whom will go home after the movie extremely disappointed.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 3:58am On Jan 04, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

Eleyi gidi gan

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 4:26am On Jan 04, 2020
wonder woman is the most anticipated film of 2020 according to Fandango,it will cross $500m easily

DandeNumeruno:

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 6:11am On Jan 04, 2020
Stonecoldstare1:

No, not the lighthouse per say.

Wait, the lighthouse wasn't homoerotic
Is this a question or you are saying it wasn't homoerotic? Anyhow, I don't care much about "undertones" and surely there will always be people who say The Lighthouse had those undertones, afterall, it is about two men in a lighthouse but like I said I haven't seen it so I can't speak clearly on it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Miggs(m): 8:43am On Jan 04, 2020
IHate9jerianss:
Any fans of obscure indie movies should quote my post with a list.As for movies in 2019 I enjoyed the french movie-Portrait of a lady on fire.
There was a post on this thread a few weeks ago on how to download movies and tv shows with---index? .If anyone remembers it please repost it.It will be much appreciated
You can also check out the 2018 French movie called Climax .It's a horror film about a dance troupe at a party whose drink got spiked with a drug and the party attendees end up carrying out heinous acts on themselves.It's a slow burn,has nice choreographed dance scenes and it's songs are fantastic
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:53am On Jan 04, 2020
MJBOLT:
wonder woman is the most anticipated film of 2020 according to Fandango,it will cross $500m easily

Ma niqqa.... grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 10:02am On Jan 04, 2020
abduleez1:

Ma niqqa.... grin

even the survey agrees with me that disney will thrash the competition. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 10:19am On Jan 04, 2020
MCU phase 4 lineup.

chai WB/DC are in trouble. grin grin

batman 2021 better be special o because the way I see it, 2021 will be too hot for am. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by spankyflex(m): 10:33am On Jan 04, 2020
Viking007:

Blue and Black: 4/10. Just another average movie.
please can you send it to me. thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2020
spankyflex:
please can you send it to me. thanks
How?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Xbee007(m): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2020
Maleficent 10/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Xbee007(m): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2020
Viking007:
How?
grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by quickgyan: 11:03am On Jan 04, 2020
Fynestboi:

Let us know the movie you are currently watching, be it a Yoruba movie, an English, Hausa, Igbo, Ghanian, Indian, Korean, Chinese, British, American or even Anime etc gringringrin
or Home video, TV Series (season movies), what episode?

Any kind of movie you are currently watching now just post the name and if possible a little summary and for more details:
<a href="https://quickgyan.in/"> QuickGyan</a>

...let's keep the ball rolling..!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Stonecoldstare1: 11:23am On Jan 04, 2020
troubleseller:
Is this a question or you are saying it wasn't homoerotic? Anyhow, I don't care much about "undertones" and surely there will always be people who say The Lighthouse had those undertones, afterall, it is about two men in a lighthouse but like I said I haven't seen it so I can't speak clearly on it.
I'm saying it's not homoerotic. I also haven't seen it but I plan to and watching the trailer, I think there was glimpse of both of them waltzing. I may be wrong but anything can happy when madness descents on two men
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kushercain: 11:31am On Jan 04, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

7 movies? wow! even more than I estimated.

disney get levels joor.

eternals will make the kind of money endgame made. you know why?

eternals is the origin story of thanos. eternals will make mad money, bros.

black widow will also smash the box office.

mulan will make the kind of money lion king made last year

artemis fowl will be a smash hit if adapted well.

call of the wild is a box office lock.

bros, 2020 will be another disney walkover.

univesal has nothing major except fast and furious.

WB has nothing major except tenet.

Bop WW84 etc
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kushercain: 11:39am On Jan 04, 2020
Seunpaul01:
Extremely wicked, shockingly evil and vile.

9/10

I was really shocked at the end. I almost cry when the judge sentenced him to death. His No guilty attitude was so convincing. He even stood as a lawyer for himself, defended himself.

This movie just became my best true story movie of 2019. Better than The Irish Man. I went ahead to search his name on google, Theodore Robert Bundy.

I watched Mind of the monster: Ted Bundy on Crime ID yesterday.
The judge apparently said, "you would have made a brilliant lawyer and I would have been honoured to have you practice in my courtroom" and then he sentenced him to death by old sparky
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 11:40am On Jan 04, 2020
kushercain:

Bop WW84 etc
i know. I was trolling. wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kushercain: 11:42am On Jan 04, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

i know. I was trolling. wink

Lool I know you must be a Disney/Marvel fan
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kushercain: 11:46am On Jan 04, 2020
Greatdesi:

I don't understand the end of the movie...

The "Doctor" was the fabled Barron, he found a way to extend his life with those eel creatures and dehydrating people off body fluids. The little girl was his daughter from his marriage to his sister, he was waiting for her to come of age so he can Bleep
Me gaan need to rewatch the movie for more clarity.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Adenle041(m): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2020
Pls which app is good for downloading subtitles for Bollywood movies
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by spankyflex(m): 11:58am On Jan 04, 2020
Viking007:
How?
via what's app, 08134835588
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
spankyflex:
via what's app, 081
I'm not understanding. Why not download it?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Vecto(m): 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
spankyflex:
via what's app, 08134835588

Are you sure you are okay? You want him to send a full movie to you through WhatsApp
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Seunpaul01(m): 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
kushercain:

I watched Mind of the monster: Ted Bundy on Crime ID yesterday.
The judge apparently said, "you would have made a brilliant lawyer and I would have been honoured to have you practice in my courtroom" and then he sentenced him to death by old sparky

Exactly, the judge in the one I watched said the same.

The guy has a brilliant level of a genius.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) ... (3919) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.