Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,326 members, 7,961,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

When To Use Serrated And When To Use Plain Kitchen Knives - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When To Use Serrated And When To Use Plain Kitchen Knives (1012 Views)

20 Top Kitchen Secrets Most People Dont Know / The History Of Spoons, Forks,and Knives / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When To Use Serrated And When To Use Plain Kitchen Knives by sassie(f): 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2008
Hi,

If you love cooking, here are some tips for using your cooking knives

http://www.articleassets.com/Article/When-to-use-serrated-and-when-to-use-plain-kitchen-knives/49815

Happy cooking!
Re: When To Use Serrated And When To Use Plain Kitchen Knives by Mall: 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2023
I'm wondering if you have a preferred kitchenware brand that you find consistently delivers both elegant design and top-notch functionality?
Re: When To Use Serrated And When To Use Plain Kitchen Knives by Polasq: 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2023
I personally use both types of knives in my kitchen. A serrated knife does a good job of cutting bread and tomatoes, thanks to which culinary products look aesthetically pleasing. I use an ordinary knife for more general tasks, such as cutting meat or vegetables. As a lover of cooking, I always prefer high-quality kitchen appliances. That is why kitchen utensils manufacturer occupy a necessary place in my kitchen. They impress not only with their elegant design, but also with their incredible functionality. They deserve recognition and recommendations!

(1) (Reply)

New Beverage Drinks Into Nigeria / 13 Food Superstitions You Probably Never Heard Of / Purchase Garri and Ofada Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.