Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,870 members, 7,962,837 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 06:08 PM

Prophecy For Karen Igho!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecy For Karen Igho!!! (735 Views)

Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecy For 2016 / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecy For Karen Igho!!! by bolaino(m): 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
thus saith the lord of heaven and earth. I create light and create darkness. I give peace and create evil. I the lord do all these things. You have strayed from the ways of the lord. And the lord is dissatisfied with your ways. Andhe has allowed the devil to tempt you, but fear ye not daughter of zion, because your redeemer liveth. The lord shall deliver you from this affliction. Do not put your hopes in the doctors and the form of chemo they are telling you to take. Put your hopes in the lord God of heaven and earth, there is nothing impossible for him to do. He has already healed you if you do what you know you should do. If you like take this seriously, if you like don't, i have given you the message that our creator has for you.
Re: Prophecy For Karen Igho!!! by pweetixandy: 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
i will tell her

3 Likes

Re: Prophecy For Karen Igho!!! by bolaino(m): 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
pweetixandy: i will tell her
tell her that the lord wants her to stop crying he has heard her supplications, she should remove that fear of death that she is having right now from her mind, and she should not allow the calls from her fake and pretentious friends make her scared. She will live and she will use her mouth to declare the works of the lord. The lord is with her. His hand is upon her life,tell her to start praising God, where ever she is. All her enemies will be put to shame. The same mouth that they are using to condemn her and wish her death that will be the same mouth that they will use to praise God with her. I am no ordinary man of God. As i say it so shall it be in jesus name. It is well with her soul
Re: Prophecy For Karen Igho!!! by Joshthefirst(m): 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
bolaino: tell her that the lord wants her to stop crying he has heard her supplications, she should remove that fear of death that she is having right now from her mind, and she should not allow the calls from her fake and pretentious friends make her scared. She will live and she will use her mouth to declare the works of the lord. The lord is with her. His hand is upon her life,tell her to start praising God, where ever she is. All her enemies will be put to shame. The same mouth that they are using to condemn her and wish her death that will be the same mouth that they will use to praise God with her. I am no ordinary man of God. As i say it so shall it be in jesus name. It is well with her soul
all these things will not change her, it will only give her the idea of God being an agent of well-being.

I believe we should tell her that she should REPENT OF HER SINS BY EMBRACING CHRIST JESUS because The wages of sin is death but the free-gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our lord.

I believe we should tell her and our relatives and our neighbours and leaders and politicians this.

Anyother thing is what their itching ears want to hear.

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Karen Igho!!! by bolaino(m): 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
Joshthefirst: all these things will not change her, it will only give her the idea of God being an agent of well-being.

I believe we should tell her that she should REPENT OF HER SINS BY EMBRACING CHRIST JESUS because The wages of sin is death but the free-gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our lord.

I believe we should tell her and our relatives and our neighbours and leaders and politicians this.

Anyother thing is what their itching ears want to hear.
my good sire, if you read my posts very well you will see that I made it clear to her that the lord is dissatisfied with her ways, but the truth is, what will happen now is between her and her creator, we are only to give her the catalyst for her to do the right thing. Because as of this moment, you do not know if she has recommitted her life to the service of the lord. Right now let us leave her and her creator, the ways of the lord are not the ways of man, when God thinks white we think black, when he thinks black we think red. So let's leave it at that. She knows that the prayer of a sinner is an abormination unto the lord, so she knows better. Peace to you my brother. It's been long.

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Karen Igho!!! by Joshthefirst(m): 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
It has. How've you been sir?

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Karen Igho!!! by bolaino(m): 4:40am On Dec 19, 2013
Joshthefirst: It has. How've you been sir?
my good sire, I have been doing very well by the grace of God, I have been trying to touch lives positively the best way I can, but my pain is that, why must we beg people to serve God. Why must we coerce them to do what is right. Serving God is the duty of man, ecclesiastes 12:13. It is sad that even christians have become lukeworm these days, although it's not surprising cos it has been written already. But let us still keep on reaching out to them, let us draw them into the ark of salvation, my good sire. The lord is angry with the wicked every single day. God's judgement is coming upon us all. Psalms 7:11,

I just had a revelation now sef, the lord is angry with the wicked my brother, let us put more effort in trying to spread the gospel, the end of days is near. Nobody knows the time nor day, but it is near. And it will happen all of a sudden. May the lord help us all in jesus name.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Weaknesses Qualify You For God's Grace / Cadinal Okogie Speaks The Truth About Ayo Oristejafor & His Bad Life As A Leader / Why Dont Pastors Call Out Barren Men For Prayer, Why Always Barren Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.