Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,920 members, 7,959,894 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

How to Get 6GB free on MTN - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How to Get 6GB free on MTN (5724 Views)

See Funny Reply A Guy Wrote on Mtn's Facebook Page(snapshot) / Hilarious Cartoon On MTN Sim Registration / How To Make Free Call On Mtn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Get 6GB free on MTN by emaboi(m): 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
millons of chicken ar gonna die tomaro :' team hustle till sumfin hapins
Re: How to Get 6GB free on MTN by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
gosh . . .u dn make me migrate go mtn ipulse without any benefit. . . .na awuf kil me sha
Re: How to Get 6GB free on MTN by kagari: 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
Warrisdis?
Re: How to Get 6GB free on MTN by mitey(m): 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
For both the OP and the MOD that brought this to FP angry angry angry

#Stolen from @toluleke

1 Like

Re: How to Get 6GB free on MTN by IAMBREEZY: 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
Sorry it's not funny try again later.
Re: How to Get 6GB free on MTN by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
op, if i stone you
Re: How to Get 6GB free on MTN by shadelek(m): 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
so its just ordinary joke? mod I swear you are not doing your job. I knew it.. MTN will never allow their customers to get amything free except their scamin messages... God dey sha

1 Like

Re: How to Get 6GB free on MTN by resdan(m): 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
Must u show us u'r high already?.....2 much of Alomo z nt gud 4 u bro#6 gig bawo?#
Re: How to Get 6GB free on MTN by dabiko(m): 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
Choi,omo see as i grab the phone having my mtn line...guy nawa 4 u o.
Re: How to Get 6GB free on MTN by Hallmark08(m): 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
Swiftlee: This posts are for those who did not receive their 6Gigs during the period when MTN was giving out them it out.

I discovered that MTN is doing a Christmass Bonanzaaa grin grin Use this while it lasts...and lastly,please dont share too much to avoid it being blocked, ilove you..that is why i am sharing it here..

Having said that, sorry if this is not the best place for this posts..Mods pardon me oo.. grin grin
Just follow the steps below to recieve yours, you must be on MTN Ipulse or Paygo or migrate by dialing *409# or through talk by *419#

* Now, just goto your settings > general > Time and Date and set your date to 5th of october, 2019.

#Note you are doing this to enable your data last long..

*After setting it just text reset to 131.
#Ignore the message that would come like" Dear Cutomer,Invalid request"

Now Text 6GBH19 to 131
#wait for like 2munites, and Text Activate to 131#

*You would get a message like "Request Processing,you get a reply shortly." about 30 seconds again you get a message like "Dear MTN Customer,this service is no longer provided to Nigerians"

*Finally,Dial *555*1*19#
You get a Warning Message like# Hey Oga, you have been trying to get this 6Gigs free :-/, shey you know how much dey thing the cost? You customers won't pity person,you guys want to run us down by force, please naa.. grin grin

Have a nice day and please try and laugh to this dry joke..and dont forget to put a smile on someone's face today.. grin

LAugh wan kill person here lolZzzzzz
[sub][/sub]
Re: How to Get 6GB free on MTN by Vicjay1(m): 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
it worked
Re: How to Get 6GB free on MTN by 24in7: 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
Temismith: .I try shaa, na small remain. grin beta luck ness *...* grin
d'nt worry i understnd grin
Re: How to Get 6GB free on MTN by RedCard1(m): 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
Una don dey publicise am. When them block am now, all of una go start to dey lament.
Re: How to Get 6GB free on MTN by tunnex190: 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
...and this 'too-dry' joke made front page? In fact, front page on NL is now shit-dumping arena.

1 Like

Re: How to Get 6GB free on MTN by Rexkingsley(m): 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
mtchewwww,,nonsense

1 Like

Re: How to Get 6GB free on MTN by rozayx5(m): 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
dry

1 Like

Re: How to Get 6GB free on MTN by brummell: 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
Dry joke indeed

1 Like

Re: How to Get 6GB free on MTN by homesteady(m): 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
This joke can serve as hair dryer oh undecided
Its too dry jorrh! Mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: How to Get 6GB free on MTN by tao186: 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
Swiftlee: This posts are for those who did not receive their 6Gigs during the period when MTN was giving out them it out.

I discovered that MTN is doing a Christmass Bonanzaaa grin grin Use this while it lasts...and lastly,please dont share too much to avoid it being blocked, ilove you..that is why i am sharing it here..

Having said that, sorry if this is not the best place for this posts..Mods pardon me oo.. grin grin
Just follow the steps below to recieve yours, you must be on MTN Ipulse or Paygo or migrate by dialing *409# or through talk by *419#

* Now, just goto your settings > general > Time and Date and set your date to 5th of october, 2019.

#Note you are doing this to enable your data last long..

*After setting it just text reset to 131.
#Ignore the message that would come like" Dear Cutomer,Invalid request"

Now Text 6GBH19 to 131
#wait for like 2munites, and Text Activate to 131#

*You would get a message like "Request Processing,you get a reply shortly." about 30 seconds again you get a message like "Dear MTN Customer,this service is no longer provided to Nigerians"

*Finally,Dial *555*1*19#
You get a Warning Message like# Hey Oga, you have been trying to get this 6Gigs free :-/, shey you know how much dey thing the cost? You customers won't pity person,you guys want to run us down by force, please naa.. grin grin

Have a nice day and please try and laugh to this dry joke..and dont forget to put a smile on someone's face today.. grin
c as d man dy lyk pr devil reject.
Re: How to Get 6GB free on MTN by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
I don dey write the steps down sha, omho pple like awuf oooo, seee as pple dey view this topic, u tried sha guy, i don laugh my belle out.
Re: How to Get 6GB free on MTN by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
Temismith: .I try shaa, na small remain. grin beta luck ness *...* grin
уσυ ησ gєн нαηɗωσʀк?? υ ʝυѕт вσкυ ƒσʀ αℓ тнʀєαɗ

Re: How to Get 6GB free on MTN by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
ιʝυѕт ɗєу ℓαƒ ℓιкє мυηυ ƒσʀ мα ʀσσм
Re: How to Get 6GB free on MTN by skydeep(f): 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
It wouldnt have been on FP if it is genuine. Seun will be sanctioned
Re: How to Get 6GB free on MTN by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
Lol, even MTN staffs don rush in to come block cheat. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: How to Get 6GB free on MTN by adezjamz(m): 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
Ahhhhhh. cool cool cool grin
I know it cant be real being on FP

1 Like

Re: How to Get 6GB free on MTN by Rich4god(m): 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
Red_Card: Una don dey publicise am. When them block am now, all of una go start to dey lament.
This is a clear proof that some people dont actually read the post before replying...
Re: How to Get 6GB free on MTN by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
@OP, you dey craze!!!
Re: How to Get 6GB free on MTN by Bigsteveg(m): 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
Seriously bros, u no try o.............i fell for it till d last stage onli to discover av bin punk'd.
God go judge o
Re: How to Get 6GB free on MTN by LeoSanchez(m): 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
lolz.. For your mind u go dey dance JASI abii.. U try
Re: How to Get 6GB free on MTN by chuksi79(m): 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
undecided murutu mpafu!
Re: How to Get 6GB free on MTN by jbanj4(m): 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
shadelek: MTN keee. are you really sure coz they are found of send ok to 7777 to win 2m. I never think of getting anything free frm them except their useless messages. make I try am sha

Mugu!
Re: How to Get 6GB free on MTN by jbanj4(m): 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
Red_Card: Una don dey publicise am. When them block am now, all of una go start to dey lament.

2nd mugu!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hi / Cockroach And Woman Lifecycle, Funny But True! / Check Out The Real Life Photo Of The Man Drawn In Cabin Biscuits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.