Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,580 members, 7,929,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 03:18 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (712 Views)

Oil Revenue: Audit Firm Submits Report –sanusi, Amaechi, APC, Buhari, OBJ Lied / Obasanjo Was A Clueless War Commander —gen Alabi-isama / Obasanjo Was A Workaholic: Nearly Died Of Diabetes In 2005 - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by musiwa112: 12:10am On Dec 22, 2013
Re: . by greatgilbert: 1:35am On Dec 22, 2013
Rumour has it that OBJ was the one that recommended GEJ to President YarAdua as running mate.
His reason then was that GEJ was not power hungry and will not give YarAdua wahala the way Atiku gave him wahala.

OBJ cited the fact that he, OBJ, had removed the governor of Bayelsa but GEJ refused to take over until Alams himself urged him to.

OBJ said Odili and Donald Duke are both hot-headed guys who will desperately want to be President at the 1st opportunity.

President YarAdua bought this idea of OBJ and quickly dispatched a presidential helicopter to go get GEJ less than 24 hours before he was announced as the running mate to President YarAdua.

Now, the wahala is that GEJ is NOW the President and C-in-C and he is acting like one and NOT taking orders from OBJ!
OBJ thought he could and would remote control GEJ from Otta but NOTHING FOR OBJ!

It is a perfect opportunity for OBJ to retire with his loot of the Nigerian treasury especially as GEJ is not putting EFCC on his path but OBJ is so greedy and looking to 'continue chopping somehow'!
Re: . by musiwa112: 2:21am On Dec 22, 2013
that was a lie... there are still witness
Re: . by musiwa112: 2:28am On Dec 22, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 3:26am On Dec 22, 2013
musiwa112: i need to write a book too ... because everybody is telling lies to make money off me.. from tinubu and others.. while i have not benefited $1 from all of this... not even 1 member of my family have... some even went to pretend as my family , it is so bad..

and who do you think you are?
Re: . by greatgilbert: 3:47am On Dec 22, 2013
soe:

and who do you think you are?

Ha! you don't know Musiwa of Nairaland

Please, don't ask.
Re: . by ajani1978(m): 3:52am On Dec 22, 2013
The arangement was made when Obasanjo visit Bayelsa state 2006
Re: . by musiwa112: 4:23am On Dec 22, 2013
i am just saying it, so that nobody should be deceive. the nigeria media write nonsense. they should ask the people involve before written. the argument was never made when obasanjo visited bayelsa state. I dont think so.

The super power given to obasanjo all the time by the media is wrong. why do you think obasanjo even after asking Jonathan to resign. obasanjo was not able to.

I would tell you one truth. People most remember when they have no food to eat and when things was bad to them and God now lift them up.

What i dont like is that glory you people give Obasanjo all the time. without given God glory.

there is a song,

all the glory most be to the lord
only him is worth of my praise
No man on earth
Should give glory to himself
For the glory most be
For the glory most be
For the glory most be
To the lord.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 22, 2013
greatgilbert:

Ha! you don't know Musiwa of Nairaland

Please, don't ask.
I want to know who he is

(1) (Reply)

Justice Oputa’s Political Burial / Hamas Could Have Saved Dozens Of Lives With Truce, Egypt Says / US Widow Wins $23.6bn Tobacco Payout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.