Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,920 members, 7,959,894 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) (55451 Views)

Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] / Mavin Records Act Reekado Banks Completes House For Parents (see Photos) / Linda Ikeji Acquires Multi Million Naira Duplex For Parents (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by tpia: 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
aux409: i get time since i am useless
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by NosoChic: 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
'Tis the season to be Jolly
La La La La La La La La La

In the spirit of Christmas, please let no one get unnecessarily upset or worked up, ain't worth it kiss

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by tpia: 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
martronilla: i dey craze o
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by tpia: 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
NosoChic: 'Tis the season to be Jolly
La La La La La La La La La

In the spirit of Christmas, please let no one get unnecessarily upset or worked up, ain't worth it kiss

my dear, enjoy your holiday season.
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by homesteady(m): 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
Na wa oh!
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by martronilla: 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
tpia:
I don’t know what makes you so dumb but it really works. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by whitecat007: 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
Really?

My mind went straight to what my grand mama thought me immediately. Was just trying to make my granny proud. She worked so hard to get me yo this point.

Wow! The whole thing is funny ai swear.
tpia:

the f.ool thought he was toasting you, that was the type of lame line he spins to his lame girlfriends.
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
cheesy Freda and iambreezy, what y'all up to?
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by whitecat007: 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
Ok I will beg tpia to stop whipping you .
all.

Never yhought I will see.the day grown men call on daddy seun and mom mukina to come.and.save them from tpia, a woman.
homesteady: Seun please come to our rescue oh! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
Wow! I've been entertained. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by chimauk(m): 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
[quote author=tpia][/quote]how old re u pls?
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by chimauk(m): 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2013
aux409: @tpia oya edit my previous post. u get time
she ll edit it.she has time.she be mumu.oya edit mine too

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
Realistically, this is not funny and this is no entertainment, unfortunately site owner/moderators are asleep somebody who have been insulting people's parents since 1999 is on the loose.

NB: when you cant unlearn bad attitudes, you'll seize to be alive.

but again, how can someone type insults to her parents with her own hand only to ridicule someone else?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by martronilla: 11:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
Austeenx: Wow! I've been entertained. cheesy
Ur welcome
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by Prymestrr(m): 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
Chisooooooooooooos!
This is 2much entertainment 4 1 night joor!
What a lively charactergrin
Amadioha in d flesh!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by homesteady(m): 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
It seems she has been banned smiley Praise the LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
tpia@:
Guys, don't be surprised by my present attitude which i myself know is similar to that of an uncaged gorilla.
Lately, i have been jobless and now i'm useless like an atm machine with no service.
Concerning editing your comments, i've been able to do that by replacing your original post with my useless drunk-man opinion.
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by whitecat007: 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
You guys should have thought about it before you declared war on a woman. Call jonathan if you want. Next time don't bite more than you can chew. All she did was opined. You started this, but you are not going to dictate how it ends. I have a dinner party in 1 hour, but will continue to make time you guys now that no one see what I'm on my phone, but just watch me in amazem

iv4fb: @tpia, for God's sake, respect yourself. if you have no respect for your parents, most people respect theirs-only children descend to this level of insulting parents, you're older than this.

MODS/SEUN, this is becoming ridiculous, what such of childishness is this? A full grown adult (who doesn't know the difference between her left hand and right hand) insulting people's parents and you guys are watching- what then is the essence of the so called rules? how can you allowed a mentally deranged person loose on the forum or what other adjective can be used to qualify this person?

I'm disappointed!
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
martronilla: I don't know what makes me so dumb but it really works. cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
martronilla: Ur welcome

cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
whitecat007: i'm not having any dinner party in 1 hour time, it's just that i've been on nairaland for the past 13 hours, i need to go and sleep for the next 45minutes. i'll be right back cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by flyingdutchman(m): 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
OTAPIAPIA LIVES AN UNHAPPY LIFE...AS WITH MOST TROLLS
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by warrenweste(m): 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
badts thread of the month grin cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by Jarus(m): 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
henchamb: some people are busy banning while the progressive bloggers are buying mansion for their parents
and who told you Seun cannot afford to own a house? I don't agree Linda is richer than Seun, even if she is, Seun has potential to overtake her effortlessly. Seun is just not gievn to publicity, unlike Linda (understandable by her own specialization - entertainment)

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by whitecat007: 11:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
I have not be on nairaland for that and why should I go to sleep when its not even 6pm. Its holiday, I attended two parties yesterday and one tonight. Well! Its not my fault that you have nowhere to go. Maybe you should just others to go and.shout fake halleluja in some fake a.ss church.
[quote author=Herodion][/quote]
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by emikeoyemade: 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
This is really nice! Go girl!
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by bist: 12:05am On Dec 25, 2013
grin Choi, the power of the kpekus.
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by 9jauk: 12:06am On Dec 25, 2013
I love England!!!

God bless Gari Clan

WELL DONE SEUN, I wish you all the great things of life, even though I haven't been to Nigeria for a decade Nairaland makes feel at home with dramas and Spectacular news lots of love from Yorkshire.
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by tao186: 12:19am On Dec 25, 2013
gistyinka: Her younger sister Vera LAURA shared the new on her Twitter page..

She said, "Linda Ikeji's gift to our parents. God bless you every second of your life. And may your Xmas wishes come true."

http://gistyinka.net/linda-ikeji-purchased-multi-million-naira-duplex-house-parents-photos/
dat`s gud
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by kamez(m): 12:20am On Dec 25, 2013
Point of correction @OP she didn't buy the house.. She built it for her parents in her village in Nkwerre in imo state.. She announced it on her blog yesterday.. Congrats to her abeg e no easy
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by vanstanzy(m): 12:29am On Dec 25, 2013
gistyinka: Her younger sister Vera LAURA shared the new on her Twitter page..

She said, "Linda Ikeji's gift to our parents. God bless you every second of your life. And may your Xmas wishes come true."

http://gistyinka.net/linda-ikeji-purchased-multi-million-naira-duplex-house-parents-photos/

God bless Linda and may she continue to do more. Amen! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by 9jauk: 12:36am On Dec 25, 2013
Sincerely I don't get this what's the cheap stunt all about do you have to tell the world ohhh I just bought a new car, Nigerians needs to get the grip, Linda your move is rather childish keep tjings low within your family circle.

Rather tragic look at all the rubbish you got yourself into, I pray I do great things for my mum and family in Jesus name announcing to the world would never be an option, I ve just down 2pints of Guinness dem...I love England!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Blasted For Wearing Swimsuit. She Replies / Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.