Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,647 members, 7,962,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 10:16 PM

Bubble Bursts For Man Who Impregnated 17-year Old Daughter Thrice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bubble Bursts For Man Who Impregnated 17-year Old Daughter Thrice (1218 Views)

My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol / 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto / I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bubble Bursts For Man Who Impregnated 17-year Old Daughter Thrice by Paretomaster(m): 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
For having carnal knowledge of his 17 year old daughter simply identified as Favour and impregnating her thrice, 37-year old Augustine Obodeke has been arrested by the Edo State Police Command.

The final straw that broke the proverbial Camel’s back came for Obodeke when his daughter became pregnant the third time and was unwilling to go for abortion; a development which reportedly led the girl to cry out to neighbours, who then reported the matter to the Ugbowo Police Station in Benin City.

Following the report, the police promptly arrested Obodeke and he is currently cooling his heels in detention.

Recounting her ordeal, Favour said her father started having carnal knowledge of her shortly after the death of her mother.

“He first impregnated me and we went for abortion. My father impregnated me the second time and I went for another abortion. He had arranged a doctor at Uselu who has been doing the abortion.

“My father impregnated me the third time and told me that we should go for another abortion but I ran out of the house. He then threatened to deal with me if I told anybody what has been happening between us.

“I have to cry out early in the morning which prompted our neighbours to intervene. Since my mother was late, anytime my father requested for s*x, I felt I had no choice than to allow him have s*x with me”, Favour explained.

In his own account, Obodeke affirmed that he had been sleeping with his teenage daughter and had impregnated her three times but lamented nobody ever told him it was an abominable act. He also attributed his action to the death of his wife and his inability to remarry.

“It is true that I have been having s*x with my own daughter. When she became pregnant the first time, I took her to one of my doctors at Uselu Quarters who terminated the pregnancy. I impregnated her the second time and I took her to the same doctor who terminated the pregnancy again. It was when I impregnated her the third time that she refused to follow me to the doctor for the abortion.

“I decided to be having s*x with my daughter because my wife is late and I have not remarried. I decided to enjoy my own daughter by having s*x with her. I want my daughter to forgive me because I have sinned against her. Nobody told me that what I was doing to my daughter was an abomination. I thought I was enjoying the s*x with my daughter”, he said

The Edo State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Foluso Adebanjo, who confirmed the incident, said that Obodeke was arrested on November 22, 2013. He also noted that the doctor who performed the abortions on Favour was still at large but expressed optimism that he would be arrested soon.

He, however, assured that the suspect [Obodeke] would soon be charged to court to face the consequence of his action.

http://www.informationng.com/2013/12/bubble-bursts-for-man-who-impregnated-17-year-old-daughter-thrice.html
Re: Bubble Bursts For Man Who Impregnated 17-year Old Daughter Thrice by Paretomaster(m): 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
NA ME BORN AM, NA ME F**K AM NA WETIN DEM DEY TALK BE THAT, NA SO BABA AMARACHI WEY DEY OUR COMPOUND TALK DAT TIME. FIRST TO COMMENTO, ABEG FRONT PAGE BIKO, EYIN TEMI OYA!!

1 Like

Re: Bubble Bursts For Man Who Impregnated 17-year Old Daughter Thrice by Garrithe1st: 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
1. He who is without sin should cast the 1st stone.

2. To err is human to forgive is divine.

3. Psalms 85:2. Thou hast forgiven the iniquity of thy people, thou hast covered all their sin.

4. Psalms 130:4. But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared.

5. Daniel 9:9. To the Lord our God belong mercies and forgivenesses, though we have rebelled against him;
Re: Bubble Bursts For Man Who Impregnated 17-year Old Daughter Thrice by Garrithe1st: 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
I hereby call on Mr. Augustine ObodoChukwu to repent and accept Jesus in so that his sins shall be forgiven..
Re: Bubble Bursts For Man Who Impregnated 17-year Old Daughter Thrice by chifreke(f): 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
embarassed embarassed
Y
Y
Y......?
MEN DAT PROTECT THEIR GIRLS FROM ABUSE, NA HIM DIS ONE COME DEY YARN NON SENSE...

SPEECHLESS.
Re: Bubble Bursts For Man Who Impregnated 17-year Old Daughter Thrice by Garrithe1st: 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mark 11:26. But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.
Re: Bubble Bursts For Man Who Impregnated 17-year Old Daughter Thrice by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
You can change the name of the victim all you like!

One question for you!

Should we forgive the man because it is a way of life in the south-west?
Garri the 1st: I hereby call on Mr. Augustine ObodoChukwu to repent and accept Jesus in so that his sins shall be forgiven..

1 Like

Re: Bubble Bursts For Man Who Impregnated 17-year Old Daughter Thrice by ifyalways(f): 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
Garri the 1st: I hereby call on Mr. Augustine ObodoChukwu to repent and accept Jesus in so that his sins shall be forgiven..
Being silly fits you aptly!

@Topic, nauseating . The doctor should be fished out too and punished. The dad deserves castration before heading to jail. I hope the lil'girl recovers from this traumatic experience.
Re: Bubble Bursts For Man Who Impregnated 17-year Old Daughter Thrice by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
make dem throw stone calculate him jail term. grin
Re: Bubble Bursts For Man Who Impregnated 17-year Old Daughter Thrice by baralatie(m): 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
Lev 18 states such offences are punishable under civil law.
Re: Bubble Bursts For Man Who Impregnated 17-year Old Daughter Thrice by baralatie(m): 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
Besides she is underaged.
Re: Bubble Bursts For Man Who Impregnated 17-year Old Daughter Thrice by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
And funny enough, the st.uuupid mods especially afam the he-goat will come and ban those that will reply garri the 1st and leave him.

Its just a pity that hardcore tribalist like garri the 1st dont get banned but those well meaning nairalanders who try to contain their excesses get banned.
Re: Bubble Bursts For Man Who Impregnated 17-year Old Daughter Thrice by Pennywise(m): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
I think every man or woman is born with a gene that makes a relation (the closer, the stronger it's expression) unattractive for sexual purpose. When something like this happens it is not enough to look at the judicial angle, there has to be a medical/psychiatric aspect that should be evaluated.

I believe it is for this genetic reason incestuous relationships are uncommon not just bc of societal limitations. S e x is way too strong an object.
Re: Bubble Bursts For Man Who Impregnated 17-year Old Daughter Thrice by baralatie(m): 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
@pennywise
is it not possible dat the man disposure is 'an abusive behaviour towards a minor'
can this behaviour not be traced to the fact the man has a medical history of maladjust behaviour.
Re: Bubble Bursts For Man Who Impregnated 17-year Old Daughter Thrice by Pennywise(m): 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
^^^
I agree with you. Most sexually deviant behaviour and that includes homosexuality and pedophilia will usually have a psychiatric basis.

But the daughter at 17 cannot be regarded as a minor. I started straffing at that age and I was prepared to whoop anybody's a r s e who was dumb enough to call me a minor
Re: Bubble Bursts For Man Who Impregnated 17-year Old Daughter Thrice by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pennywise: ^^^
I agree with you. Most sexually deviant behaviour and that includes homosexuality and pedophilia will usually have a psychiatric basis.

But the daughter at 17 cannot be regarded as a minor. I started straffing at that age and I was prepared to whoop anybody's a r s e who was dumb enough to call me a minor

Bro,

Im pretty sure thus aint a psychiatric issue. Simply, this man lacks self-control....and this lack of self-control is what we are seeing as result.

His Johnny couldnt hold sway when the wife died, which his why he had to unleash it on his daughter, hence, his barbaric act.

Nothing related to mental cases, I BET THAT. !
Re: Bubble Bursts For Man Who Impregnated 17-year Old Daughter Thrice by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
But Man yi o nice rara at all.

No rubbers, No guard... ..Just sliding it life into his girl's behind.

Olohun sanu wa oo. !! undecided
Re: Bubble Bursts For Man Who Impregnated 17-year Old Daughter Thrice by baralatie(m): 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
@pennywise the legal system recognise les than 18yr a minor!

@st_black
lack of sexual control is a mental adjustment disorder wic is observed all sexual deviant cases!
Re: Bubble Bursts For Man Who Impregnated 17-year Old Daughter Thrice by Olugbenger(m): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2013
Face the law undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Tired To A Tree And Beaten For Stealing In China / Lagos: 13 Cultists Remanded For Murder, Dumping Of Bodies / Stop Racism: Facebook Gave The Option To Change DP To France Flag.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.