Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,783 members, 7,962,581 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:03 PM

Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds (17530 Views)

Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS / Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt / Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds by Charbless(m): 11:12am On Dec 31, 2013
They neva see anytin. 2014 go pepper dia body
Re: Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds by paj4love: 11:15am On Dec 31, 2013
they should quickly decamp to APC, they will be welcome with open hand

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 31, 2013
payless: You don't want to be a PDP member anywhere in Nigeria except in Iboland. grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are likely to go under if you are known to be PDP member anywhere in the North or SW.

The same people embrassed PDP during Obj and Yar Adua wasted tenure that's to show the tribal diff and selfishness of the North and SW elders. Upon all the effort of GEJ to restructure Nigeria. They the northerners controls 80% of Oil blocks and just because a man from the region which provides the resources for the nation is President they don't want Nigeria to rest. National Conference must hold becos we can't stand all these Bleep where a particular tribe feels they owe Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds by confusion247(m): 11:16am On Dec 31, 2013
Gamji007: PDP members are now paying the price for the ineptitude of their party to render good services to the people. Withthe formidable opposition now present, the people are beginning to see a glimpse of hope and can now challenge anybody who is not performing.

The monopoly of PDP is now broken in most parts of the country with the exception of a diminutive areas whom I hope would summon the courage to shun greed and sentiments to challenge the present PDP led government.

The worst thing that can ever happen to the masses in Nigeria is having all the elites working together.

PDP has failed Nigerians.
The same people that failed Nigerians in PDP are welcomed as heros in APC. A coke in a bottle of beer will always taste like Coke. There is no difference between PDP and APC.

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds by confusion247(m): 11:18am On Dec 31, 2013
Skillbobralph:

The same people embrassed PDP during Obj and Yar Adua wasted tenure that's to show the tribal diff and selfishness of the North and SW elders. They northerners controls 80 % of Oil blocks and just because a man from the region which provides the resources for the nation is President they don't want Nigeria to rest. National Conference must hold becos we can't stand all these.
The bondage of amalgamation ends today. Conference or not, south south republic is a done deal.

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 31, 2013
payless:

Drowning man, what has APC got to do with this development? Are you crazy ni?

Political tadpole, are you not aware that the members of the reps you are celebrating because they decamped to the APC are unelectable in their constituencies? They decamped because in their wrong notion, they thought their people have rejected their party instead of their persons and individual performance. They neither love your party nor it's ideology. It is all about political surviival for them.

The APC is busy welcoming incumbent, potential 2015 losers and dispensing with those that can win elections for them. The people have seen the poor performance of members of this present legislature and I bet you that more than half their numbers are not coming back(whether APC or PDP). The party that is going to have the majority in the legislature shall be the one that fields the most number of fresh faces.

I do not expect you to know this fact cos your analysis is always coloured by your clannish allegiance, hammock boy myopia and eternal servitude to your overlord.

Prosperous New year sha.

7 Likes

Re: Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds by DICKtator: 11:18am On Dec 31, 2013
The Amaechi hex has finally found its first victim(s).

"Pens and words we have not but bullets and stones for y'all"

grin grin grin grin
Re: Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds by drnoel: 11:20am On Dec 31, 2013
utumunta: These are the same people spitting fire and threatening to decamp to the APC on the floor of the house.

They should move fast to the APC and carry their badluck with them.

there is a limit to what people can take. Gone are those days when hausa elite can expect to be elected and not do anything. Gone are those days when they would just love to be called "ranka dede" for doing nothing for their constituency. This treatment would definitely extend to all the regions in Nigeria cos the peole are d´tired of eating sand.
Re: Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds by donphilopus: 11:21am On Dec 31, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:

I've never for once supported any political party.. After all, the difference between APC & PDP is just the same as the difference between 'Six and half a dozen'.

I said they should decamp because APC will always welcome such politicians.
Remember, not everybody in APC is a Saints, but they're all working towards perfection, or being a Saint.
Re: Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds by LMAyedun(m): 11:22am On Dec 31, 2013
confusion247:
Operation welcome rejected PDP members in APC with open hands.
LOL!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds by LMAyedun(m): 11:24am On Dec 31, 2013
donphilopus: Remember, not everybody in APC is a Saints, but they're all working towards perfection, or being a Saint.
I disagree.
Not this present APC, 80% of them are self-centred and hungry for power.

I felt sad when I saw APC leaders welcoming the rejected, frustrated and corrupt PDP members into their fold.
The worst of all, APC tryna woo OBJ of all people.

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds by mmmustapha(m): 11:25am On Dec 31, 2013
grin grin I like it, they think we are fools like them 2015 will tell
Re: Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds by ejifranks(m): 11:30am On Dec 31, 2013
hyperbole! sad
Re: Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 31, 2013
Please read before commenting. It isn't about party but individuals. What was said to be the meaning of these: "bamaso-bamaso" "bamayi-bamayi"
Re: Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds by skyscraperTM(m): 11:37am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds by zutu(m): 11:40am On Dec 31, 2013
Yeh I love this nigerians are getting wiser day by day, I see changes come 2015.
Re: Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds by LMAyedun(m): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2013
utumunta:

Political tadpole, are you not aware that the members of the reps you are celebrating because they decamped to the APC are unelectable in their constituencies? They decamped because in their wrong notion, they thought their people have rejected their party instead of their persons and individual performance.

The APC is busy welcoming incumbent, potential 2015 losers and dispensing with those that can win elections for them. The people have seen the poor performance of members of this present legislature and I bet you that more than half their numbers are not coming back(whether APC or PDP). The party that is going to have the majority in the legislature shall be the one that fields the most number of fresh faces.

I do not expect you to know this fact cos your analysis is always coloured by your clannish allegiance, hammock boy myopia and eternal servitude to your overlord.

Prosperous New year sha.
Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds by lincolnj88: 11:48am On Dec 31, 2013
confusion247:
And when they move over to APC, they will be welcomed as heros and achievers. Even Yorubas will organize Owambe party to honor them.
grin If u generalize the yorubas as educated illiterates....they will say stop generalizing....... Trust you me, when this 2 senators decamp to apc,, they will say this man is a progressive, they will backed it up with some fictious projects that he did......... Just as they backed Ameachi, kwankaso, and even rating nyako high more than marwa in adamawa....bringing d crisis btw nyako and marwa in apc in adamawa today....

Believe u me..... This apc supporters (no pun intended) has no sense of history and reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds by LordMecuzy(m): 11:54am On Dec 31, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Failed Senators.
They better decamp to APC shaply.

Which Party Are They Ryt Now That They are being Stoned?
Re: Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds by Smily202(m): 11:57am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds by LMAyedun(m): 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
Lord Mecuzy:

Which Party Are They Ryt Now That They are being Stoned?
PDP nau, but once they decamp to APC, they automatically transform into progressives.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds by Kennyfancy(m): 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
y dem go campaign near mallam,,huasu ram
Re: Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds by Gamji007: 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
confusion247:
The same people that failed Nigerians in PDP are welcomed as heros in APC. A coke in a bottle of beer will always taste like Coke. There is no difference between PDP and APC.

He who is already down fears no fall!

When APC takes over the center, we shall see the difference.
Re: Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds by justhelp(m): 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
confusion247:
thank GOd you agreed that PDP failed Nigerians that what matters

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds by OgbeniLawal: 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
PDP getting rid of its bad eggs and the APC welcoming them with open arms.
I think APC is only progressive on paper, more like a regressive party.

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds by Akalia(m): 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]
donphilopus: Don't blame him, pls! He's either a mad man, or a former mad man.
you wey dey call person ugly names, you better pass am o! Please nairalanders should be civil and rational by respecting someone's opinion.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds by shogz89: 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
utumunta:

Political tadpole, are you not aware that the members of the reps you are celebrating because they decamped to the APC are unelectable in their constituencies? They decamped because in their wrong notion, they thought their people have rejected their party instead of their persons and individual performance. They neither love your party nor it's ideology. It is all about political surviival for them.

Prosperous New year sha.
I agree with you,, but I will also tell you that many of those that left pdp for apc (let say 90percent) are already running there second tenure,,.. In other words apc will also be bringing in new faces,, the old face u are seeing is just to get more fan base
Re: Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds by Emulti(m): 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
utumunta: These are the same people spitting fire and threatening to decamp to the APC on the floor of the house.

They should move fast to the APC and carry their badluck with them.

young man these Hausa youths just proved dey are wiser dan you are. u better open ur eyes to realities nd leave political parties alone!
Re: Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds by OgbeniLawal: 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
Emulti:

young man these Hausa youths just proved dey are wiser dan you are. u better open ur eyes to realities nd leave political parties alone!

How wise are they if they vote PDP's rejects?
Re: Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds by cannonnier(m): 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
bamayi. bamaso. GO & DIE
gringringringrin
Re: Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds by bbz93(m): 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
Good for them
Re: Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds by dayoade2007(m): 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ogbeni Lawal: PDP getting rid of its bad eggs and the APC welcoming them with open arms.
I think APC is only progressive on paper, more like a regressive party.
paper, more like a regressive party.[/quote]
they ar nt jux welcoming dem for notin.......I feel they ar after their fan base

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wali Hands Over To Amina Zakari Following Her Appointment By Pres. Buhari / Jonathan Lands In Otuoke, Gets Accredited / Governor Willie Obiano Inspects Work On 280 Meter Bridge Leading To Oilfields

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.