Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,968 members, 7,963,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 04:55 AM

Should He Buy This Land? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Should He Buy This Land? (627 Views)

Who Is The Owner Of This Land / Can We Be Called The Right Owner Of This Land? / Price This Land In Amuwo Odofin 970sgm Near Durban Hotel (govt Scheme) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Buy This Land? by ANBAKO: 11:28am On Jan 05, 2014
I went with a friend to check out a piece of land at Ikorodu somedays ago. Kindly advise whether to buy or not.

Size: Corner piece 1/2 plot measuring 40 x 120 (Slightly bigger than normal size)
Document: Family Reciept and survey (not yet sighted)
Price: 600K
Owner: Family (claimed it is a virgin land meaning it has never been sold by the family to anyone)

Comments are welcome on the price, location, conditions on ground .....Thanks.
Happy sunday.
Re: Should He Buy This Land? by Youngwee(m): 11:30am On Jan 05, 2014
[color=#006600][/color] lipsrsealed
Re: Should He Buy This Land? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 05, 2014
Forget about land in that area ,you may regret it .
Re: Should He Buy This Land? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2014
A friend has a plot of land in ibeju lekki with a 4 bedroom flat set back built to the window level. Its a distress sale! An opportunity for you, reach me if interested!

1 Like

Re: Should He Buy This Land? by Cool: 11:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
olas2u: Forget about land in that area ,you may regret it .

Hi olas2u,

Someone just introduced that axis to me. He specifically mentioned Igbo Olomu.
Could you please give more insight into that axis.
Would like to avoid regrets.

Much thanks.

Cool.
Re: Should He Buy This Land? by gabbytabby: 12:44am On Jan 06, 2014
ANBAKO: I went with a friend to check out a piece of land at Ikorodu somedays ago. Kindly advise whether to buy or not.

Size: Corner piece 1/2 plot measuring 40 x 120 (Slightly bigger than normal size)
Document: Family Reciept and survey (not yet sighted)
Price: 600K
Owner: Family (claimed it is a virgin land meaning it has never been sold by the family to anyone)

Comments are welcome on the price, location, conditions on ground .....Thanks.
Happy sunday.

That is what you would expect them to say in any case so this means nothing. Get a copy of the survey and take to Alausa to check if free from government aquisition. Ask locally or ask him to get omonile lawyer to check.
Re: Should He Buy This Land? by ANBAKO: 11:10am On Jan 06, 2014
olas2u: Forget about land in that area ,you may regret it .

Olas2u,
Thanks for your comment.
Kindly give your reasons for your comment above.
Why do you think one can regret it?
I saw the place as fast developing area only with poor roads (Which is very common in Ikorodu anyway cos all the roads are in bad shape)

(1) (Reply)

House For Sale In VGC Lekki Lagos / Urgent Request Half Plot Within An Estate: Obawole, Oko Oba, Ogba, Agege, / Buy a Plot For 1.5m @ Pen Gardens & Southern Villa Sales, Lekki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.