Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,454 members, 7,964,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 10:35 PM

15Ebisco's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 15Ebisco's Profile / 15Ebisco's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

Politics / VP Debate: Okupe Reveals Areas ‘osinbajo Lied Against PDP’ by 15Ebisco: 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
Doyin Okupe, a former aide to ex-President, Goodluck Jonathan on Sunday faulted some claims by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo during the presidential debate.

Okupe rubbished Osinbajo’s claim that the peoples Democratic Party, PDP, abandoned the Lagos/Ibadan expressway for 16 years.

Describing the Vice President’s claim as false, the PDP chieftain insisted that the project was 40 percent completed when the party left power.

In a series of tweets, Okupe stressed that the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, has rather abandoned the project for two years.

He wrote: “Lagos/Ibadan Express was abandoned for 16yrs..Osinbajo. It was 40% completed by 2014 later abandoned for 2 years by APC

“They talk about 16 years of PDP ‘misrule’. Yet 70% of APC leadership are former PDP, now getting ready for an APC misrule in 2019. STOP THEM.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/16/vp-debate-okupe-reveals-areas-osinbajo-lied-pdp/

10 Likes 1 Share

Politics / 2019: Ango Abdullahi Speaks On Plot To Remove Buhari, Install Osinbajo As Presid by 15Ebisco: 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
Chairman of the Northern Elders Forum, NEF, Prof. Ango Abdullahi, has denied being involved in the reported plot to remove President Muhammadu Buhari from office and install Vice President Yemi Osinbajo as President.

Reports emerged that while President Buhari was away in London on sick leave, some Northern politicians had started jostling for the position of the Vice President.

A group known as the Kaduna Mafia was said to have concluded plans to remove Buhari and make Osinbajo President while Abdullahi was one of those said to be interested in the position.

But reacting in an interview with Vanguard, Abdullahi said, “The Kaduna Mafia has always been the imagination of the people in a way.

“Recently, my name appeared as a member of the Kaduna Mafia who wanted to do something that I was not even aware of.

“The story was that I was one of the northern elite, who discussed how the President should be removed from office and his vice (Osinbajo) installed as President after naming a particular northerner as a vice for Osinbajo, something that I was not a party to or was not even aware of.

“The rumour then was that all other members of the group had agreed to the proposal to remove Buhari and install Osinbajo with a northern vice president except me.

“But the President must have been made to know who these people are but certainly I was not part of the group and I don’t know who they are and what they were planning to do when the President first took ill and was out of the country for a long time.

“In fact, Buhari himself talked about the incident the other day, saying that some people wished him dead and had already started lobbying for the post of vice president.

“Again, Osinbajo confirmed it but stopped at mentioning the name of those involved.

“The way my name came into the story is that they approached Osinbajo and asked whether he would agree to persuade Buhari to resign on account of ill health and for him to take over from Buhari if we in the North would nominate a vice for him.

“Of course, Osinbajo said ‘No, not at all.’ So, in the speculation they did there, they also said that when they brought the idea to me, I was the only one in the clique. They said that my name was number 7 in the group.

“This was all speculation of what ‘the Kaduna Mafia did’ and my name was bandied about as a member of the group.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/16/2019-ango-abdullahi-speaks-plot-remove-buhari-install-osinbajo-president/

Politics / APC ‘made Mistake Presenting Buhari For Second Term’ by 15Ebisco: 6:58am On Dec 16, 2018
The ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) will regret nominating President Muhammadu Buhari for a second term in office, the Chancellor of Hezekiah University, Umudi in Imo state Prof Daddy Hezekiah, has said.

He said that, given the performance of the ruling party, the APC should have presented an alternative to Nigerians for the 2019 presidential election.

The educationalist, who is also founder of Living Christ Mission Church, spoke to newsmen in Owerri on Saturday on the state of the nation.

He said that the president had disappointed the citizens, stressing that Buhari had not done things to improve the economy and the country’s infrastructure.

Hezekiah said “honestly, I don’t know why APC presented Buhari again. I am not for anybody or any political party, but I think that APC would have nominated another person for the office of the president.

“Under Buhari, poverty, unemployment and killings increased. The dearth of infrastructure, especially lack of road is alarming. In seeking re-election the president must first present his scorecard to Nigerians”.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/16/apc-made-mistake-presenting-buhari-second-term/

Politics / APC Vs PDP: What Dogara Said About Atiku by 15Ebisco: 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon Yakubu Dogara, has called on Nigerians to liberate themselves from the shackles of the present leadership characterised by failure to make things work by voting massively for the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar in 2019.

Speaking at the wedding reception of his nephew, Hassan Ishaya Hassan & Mafeng in Abuja with the PDP presidential candidate in attendance, Dogara said that, facts and figures reveal that the man is the right candidate that can uplift Nigeria from the present state of decay that it has been plunged into because of bad leadership, having consistently broken limits in his enterprises.

He said, “If you look at Wazirin Adamawa as a leader in this country, and if you were to make summation of the people he has grown across Nigeria, I am not talking about Adamawa but across the country, you will labour for days, for months without coming to an end as to the number of people he has grown.

“The secret is that whatever you put in his hands, in the hands of Waziri doesn’t die. If you put education in his hands, it graduates to a university. One of the best universities in this country, obviously, he founded.

“If you put money in his hands, it doesn’t die. Those who are envious because of the fact that anything they hold in their hands die will always insinuate many things about him but hardly does anything you put in his hands die.

“So if we are smart in this country, we have so many things that are dying, so many things that are dying in this land or in this country, as smart as we are as Nigerians, we will look for the person in whose hands nothing dies to bring all those things into life.

“I can tell you that if you put the economy in his hands, forget about it, go and sleep, you will see what will happen. If you give him the meagre resources we are getting from oil, he will multiply them. So, I am telling us here, this is not a venue for political campaign but I am telling us, as smart people, we’ve got to be smart this time around.

“If you have a tooth problem, you do not go to a shoe maker, you go to a dentist. Nigeria has a lot of problems and we have to go to that person who by training, by wisdom, has the required dexterity to fix it and I tell you, you will not find anyone better in the field than the Wazirin Adamawa.

“So if you take Nigeria, her economy and lack of jobs, everything and put it in the hands of people who will kill it, then you have yourself to blame but for us, God has shown us a man who has done exceptionally well, a man who has grown so many people, a man who will grow Nigeria, grow our economy, take us out of poverty, end lack of education; a situation where we have over 13 million children out of school in Nigeria, the man who will end it is here.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/15/apc-vs-pdp-dogara-said-atiku/

Politics / 2019 Debate: Osinbajo Opens Up On Life As Buhari’s Vice-president by 15Ebisco: 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
Nigeria’s Vice-President, Yemi Osinbajo, has shared his experiences working as President Muhammadu Buhari’s deputy.

According to him, it has been a mixed grill of demanding but rewarding experiences for him.

He made this disclosure yesterday at the Vice-Presidential debate organised by the Nigeria Election Debate Group, NEDG, in Abuja ahead of the 2019 general elections.

Osinbajo, who noted that the Nigerian constitution specified roles for the vice-president, also said that there is room for more activity for him depending on the level of trust he shared with President Buhari at specific times.

His words: “First, I am sure that those who know me quite well know that my hair was not this grey when I started out in 2015.

“So, really, it has been tasking but it has also been an incredibly rewarding experience, especially from the point of view of the ability to do things one wanted to do all along as an individual.

“But the role is one where you’re in many senses the chief adviser to the president of the country, and possibly the one person that would represent him even just when he is absent for a meeting as opposed to when he is even absent for longer periods.

“So, there is a sense in which the role of the vice-president already mirrors the role of the president.

“But our vice-presidency is different from the vice-presidency of other countries that have similar constitutions.

“Our constitution actually specifies roles for the VP. He is the chairman of the National Economic Council (NEC); he is also the chairman of the National Council of Privatization (NCP); he is also the statutory chairman of about 22 different parastatals and agencies all defined by law.

“Those who say the role of the vice-president is a spare tyre have it wrong. In our jurisdiction, there are very specific roles that the VP is entitled and empowered by law to perform.

“But still, I think a lot depends on the trust that exists between the president and the vice-president because the president does delegate some of his roles depending on the trust that exists between both parties.

“Where that trust exists, I think there is plenty of room for activity for the VP.

“Finally, I think the role of vice-president is one that also requires a great deal of patience because you may not always agree on policies.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/15/2019-debate-osinbajo-opens-life-buharis-vice-president/

Politics / 2019 Election: Buhari’s Camp Reacts To Vice Presidential Debate, Blast by 15Ebisco: 8:43am On Dec 15, 2018
The President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation has reacted to Friday night’s vice presidential debate between Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, the VP candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Peter Obi and other candidates.

The Director of Strategic Communication and of the Buhari campaign, Festus Keyamo, SAN, blasted Obi for citing achievements of China and other great nations during the debate.

According to him, China did not achieve greatness in three years but spent great number of years planning.

He also said that while these great countries were putting their houses in order, PDP was busy destroying Nigeria’s future.

He said, “The most damaging campaign in which Peter Obi is engaged is always citing what China abd other great countries did all these years to become great whereas these countries didn’t do all these in the last 3 years.

“They did these during the same period his party destroyed our future?”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/15/2019-election-buharis-camp-reacts-vice-presidential-debate-blast/

Politics / Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by 15Ebisco: 8:21am On Dec 15, 2018
Former Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, has commended the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Vice Presidential candidate, Peter Obi, for demonstrating a high level of understanding of issues relating to the economy at the Vice Presidential debate which held in Abuja on Friday.

DAILY POST had reported that on Friday night, five candidates contesting for the vice presidency, engaged in a debate.

Those who participated were, Yemi Osinbajo (APC) Peter Obi (PDP) Umma Getso (YPP) Alhaji Abdulganiyu Galadima (ACPN) Khadijah Abdullahi-Iya (ANN)

Their responses and opinions drew mixed reactions from Nigerians.

Reacting, Fayose on his official Twitter Page wrote, “Delighted that our VP candidate, Peter Obi demonstrated high level of understanding of issues relating to the economy of this country.

“In PDP, we have brains in abundance, while in the other party, they have lies in abundance. We will surely get Nigeria working again.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/15/osinbajo-vs-obi-fayose-reacts-outcome-vice-presidential-debate/

133 Likes 14 Shares

Politics / Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ by 15Ebisco: 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
The Senator representing Bayelsa East, Ben Murray-Bruce, has reacted to remark by maverick entertainer, Charles Oputa, popularly known as Charlyboy, that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar was not an option in 2019.

Charlyboy had insisted that Abubakar was not a viable alternative to President Muhammadu Buhari.

The co-convener of OurMumuDonDo advocacy group made the remark while sharing a video of Donald Duke, the presidential candidate of the Social Democratic Party, SDP, explaining why he can’t merge with the PDP.

Reacting to Duke’s video, Charlyboy in a tweet wrote: “Here’s one reason I tell you #AtikuNotAnOption. Do you agree with @Donald_Duke?”

However, Bruce said Abubakar was the only candidate who can dislodge Buhari in 2019.

In a Facebook, Bruce wrote: “You and I know that as handsome and eloquent as he is, Donald Duke has no chance.

“Not because he is not a good candidate (he is), but because of the realpolitik of Nigeria. What you are doing is strategically unwise. I mean no disrespect to either you nor Mr Duke, but if you truly want Buhari gone, Atiku is the ONLY choice.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/14/2019-presidency-ben-bruce-replies-charlyboy-insists-atiku-option/

5 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL: Manchester United Star Ready To Exit Club In January Transfer Window by 15Ebisco: 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
Manchester United player, Antonio Valencia is set to leave United during the transfer window in January after having a bust out with the club’s manager, Jose Mourinho, according to reports.

The United captain has not featured in a match since September after liking a social media post that called for Mourinho to be sacked.

Valencia publicly apologised immediately and then spoke to Mourinho directly, but still found himself out in the cold under his manager.

According to Daily Mail, West Ham and several Spanish clubs are ready to sign the Ecuadorian in January.

Valencia’s agents sat down with United this week to discuss his future, as the defender continues to wait for a new contract offer.

But it seems the 33-year-old has now accepted his relationship with Mourinho is beyond repair.

Despite his difficulties with Mourinho, Valencia is in line to play against Liverpool on Sunday after United were hit with a host of injury concerns.

Defenders, Diogo Dalot, Matteo Darmian and Luke Shaw are all battling injuries and Valencia is set to keep his place after playing against Valencia in the Champions League mid-week.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/14/epl-manchester-united-star-ready-exit-club-january-transfer-window/

Celebrities / How Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Turned Up For $100m Wedding Of India’s Riches by 15Ebisco: 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
Below are photos of newly married couple, Priyanka Chopra and
Nick Jonas as guests at the lavish $100 million wedding of Isha Ambani, the daughter of Indian business tycoon Mukesh Ambani.

The glamorous event held on Wednesday at Mukesh’s incredible 27 story residence in the northwestern city of Udaipur in India.

The Bollywood actress and the American singer were so stunning that they turned heads as they arrived in style for the glamorous wedding.

Laced in a gorgeous peach lehenga, Priyanka stunned beside her man who looked dapper in a black tuxedo.

The couple arrived in a black Rolls Royce and took some pictures on the red carpet before proceeding to the hall.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/13/priyanka-chopra-nick-jonas-turned-100m-wedding-indias-richest-hairess/

Politics / APC Tackles Atiku Over Late Signing Of Peace Pact by 15Ebisco: 3:14am On Dec 13, 2018
FORMER Vice President and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate in next year’s election Atiku Abubakar has displayed he was not committed to a peaceful conduct of the polls by failing to show up at the signing of the peace accord in Abuja on Tuesday, the All Progressives Congress (APC) said yesterday.

The party said Atiku’s decision to “finally and reluctantly” sign the pact yesterday was a face-saving measure.

APC’s National Public Secretary Lanre Issa-Oniru said in a statement that Atiku’s initial refusal was a clear reminder of the threat of the party in August to deploy all means possible to win the 2019 elections, pointing out that the claim of communication gap as his reason for not appearing for signing ceremony on Tuesday was “hogwash”.

The statement reads: “It is obvious that the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar tried to avoid signing the national peace accord ahead of the country’s 2019 general elections.

“To all discerning Nigerians, the PDP and Atiku’s claim of a “communication lapse” as reason for their no-show at Tuesday’s formal signing ceremony is hogwash, as the peace committee duly and formally invited the PDP and Atiku, like other candidates and political parties contesting the 2019 Elections.

“Atiku’s eventual decision to sign the peace deal is clearly a face-saving move following widespread condemnation that greeted his initial refusal to agree to the peace deal. We, however, must not lose sight of the dangerous and ominous signs the PDP and Atiku have inadvertently shown Nigerians in the lead up to the elections.

“Again, this brings to the fore, PDP’s open declaration in August this year that the party will deploy all ‘means, schemes, shenanigans in all ramification and magnitude’ to manipulate the 2019 election.”

The APC reiterates that security and other relevant agencies must be on the high alert to check this dangerous threat posed by the PDP’s planned actions for the general elections.

It went on: “In 2019 and beyond, the votes of the electorate must count and the will of the electorate must prevail. We must stand against and resist plans by retrogressive elements, now nested in the PDP and their agents to disrupt elections through violence and other undemocratic practices.

“For signing the 2019 election national peace accord, the party affirms the commitment of the President Muhammadu Buhari-led APC government to a free and fair electoral process. The APC government has an abiding pledge towards participatory, peaceful, credible and transparent elections.”

The Buhari Media Organisation (BMO) has condemned the House of Representatives Speaker of Yakubu Dogara, for calling the Social Investment Programme (SIP) a vote-buying scheme.

The organisation said the comment was not only irresponsible, but an insult to beneficiaries of the initiative.

In a statement signed by its Chairman Niyi Akinsiju and Secretary Cassidy Madueke, the BMO said it was unfortunate and shocking that Dogara could descend so low just to score political points.

The statement reads: “Here is a man, who presides over an arm of the National Assembly which approved a budgetary allocation of N500 billion for 2016 and N400 billion for 2017 respectively, for this same social welfare scheme.

“Speaker Dogara and his colleagues in the Senate are also aware that all the initiatives, including the very popular TraderMoni, began in 2016 after a total sum of N110bn was released.

“Cash disbursement was done throughout the previous years and it is on record that the National Assembly was even keen on monitoring compliance of the SIPs

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/13/apc-tackles-atiku-over-late-signing-of-peace-pact/

Politics / 2019: Apc Buying Pvcs At N3,000, N10,000 — Pdp by 15Ebisco: 5:46am On Dec 12, 2018
The Plateau State Chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has alleged that the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, in the State, is buying Permanent Voter cards, PVCs, at N3000 to N10, 000.

PDP said it got reports that the APC allegedly called on the people in the 17 local government areas of Plateau state to surrender their permanent voters’ cards in exchange for money, ranging from three to ten thousand Naira.

Raising the alarm at a press conference held in Jos, the State Party Deputy Chairman, Amos Gombi, said credible information at the Party’s disposal disclosed that the PVCs would be destroyed or rendered inoperable to deprive their owners from using them to vote in the coming general elections.

He said, “We counsel the Governor and his Party not to plunge the State into another needless political crisis in their desperation to hold on to power. We have received credible information to the effect that agents of the APC are inviting people to surrender their Permanent Voters’ Cards, PVCs for amount ranging from three to ten thousand Naira.

“These cards will then be destroyed, rendered inoperable or cloned to deprive their owners from using them to vote out the APC. This is a condemnable and dangerous plot. I hereby alert the people on the plot by the APC to regress and destabilise our democratic journey.”

The Party also frowned at what it termed “intentional delay” at the local government election tribunal to make the 90 days time frame to elapse and called on the Chief Judge of the State to urgently constitute additional panels to handle the 77 petitions already pending before the constituted panel. It warned the State Independent Electoral Commission to desist from “clandestine moves capable of circumventing the law” as “we have it on good authority that PLASIEC is attempting to perfect its doctored result sheets by offering between five to ten thousand Naira to each presiding officer and party agents who took part in the election for their signatures to authenticate these fake documents.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/12/2019-apc-buying-pvcs-at-n3000-n10000-pdp/

Politics / Omokri Attacks Garba Shehu Over Statement On Raid Of Atiku’s Sons’ Residence by 15Ebisco: 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
Reno Omokri, a former aide to ex- President Goodluck Jonathan has blasted the presidency over a statement concerning reports that the account of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, vice presidential candidate, Peter Obi, was frozen.

Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity on Monday accused the PDP of spreading fake news.

Shehu also described the alleged raid of the residence of PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar’s sons by operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) as false.

But, reacting, Omokri slammed Shehu for going against Atiku who fed him for 16years, while as his spokesman.

Omokri on his Twitter page wrote: “Shame on you Shehu for calling the raid on Atiku’s sons home #FakeNews.

“This same Atiku fed you for 16 years when you were his spokesman and a member of PDP. His sons called you ‘uncle’. Now you deny them and their father because of food from Buhari.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/10/omokri-attacks-garba-shehu-over-statement-on-raid-of-atikus-sons-residence/

4 Likes

Politics / What Tinubu Said About Ribadu’s International Award For Anti-corruption by 15Ebisco: 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
A national leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has congratulated former Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Chairman, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, for winning the global lifetime award for anti-corruption.

Tinubu said the award was a testament to his dedication to fighting corruption.

The award administered by Doha, Qatar-based think tank, Rule of Law and Anti-corruption Centre (ROLACC), celebrates corruption fighters, academics and campaigners from around the world.

DAILY POST had earlier reported that the honour was conferred on Ribadu at a ceremony held over the weekend at the Putrajaya International Convention Centre in Malaysia.

In a letter to the former EFCC chairman personally signed by his media assistant, Tunde Rahman and issued to DAILY POST on Sunday, Tinubu reminded Ribadu that his work was not finished yet and that he still has much to give Nigeria and the world.

The letter reads, “Congratulations for winning the Global Lifetime/Outstanding Award for anti-corruption. The award is a testament to your singular dedication in fighting corruption in order to make ours a more excellent country and to restore our national reputation. The award shows that a person of integrity and commitment can make a difference and indeed be successful without sacrifice of principle or ethics.

“In recognition of your intrepid work as the first chairman of EFCC and for your contributions to good governance and anti-corruption worldwide, the award was more than warranted. It was richly deserved. You personify the best of our nation.

“As EFCC chairman, you erected the necessary law enforcement architecture for the fight against corruption. The excellence and importance of your work is recognized by President Muhammadu Buhari who has carried on the anti-corruption campaign with zeal and determination by further strengthening the EFCC and making the anti-corruption fight a pillar of his administration.

“With this award, you make your fellow Nigerians proud because the award is also recognition that we are a land of intelligent and honourable people and that corruption is not intrinsic in our national character. With the award you also secure your place among the most respected anti-corruption fighters and law enforcement figures in the world.

“Dear brother, you must also remember what this award does not say. While it recognizes you for work excellently done it does not mean that your work is at all finished. You still have much to give Nigeria and the world. Your unique expertise and compassion for our people means you must continue to help build progressive good governance so that our people may soon have the just and prosperous nation they deserve.

“Continue to be a leader of resolve and a role model to the next generation.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/09/what-tinubu-said-about-ribadus-international-award-for-anti-corruption/

Religion / Oyedepo Reveals What Will Happen In 2019 by 15Ebisco: 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bishop David Oyedepo, the founder and Presiding Bishop, Living Faith Church Worldwide, on Saturday predicted that nothing would disturb the peace of Nigeria and its story would change for the better in the year 2019.

Oyedepo made the declaration at the just concluded annual prophetic gathering of the Winners’ family, christened “Shiloh”, in a satellite telecast of the church.

In the telecast monitored by the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abuja, the cleric also declared that 2019 would be a year of “I have Dominion”.

“Nothing will tamper with the peace of Nigeria; the story will change for the better in the name of Jesus.

“Nigeria shall not see bloodshed, the Prince of Peace will continue to dominate in Nigeria, in Africa and Nigeria is declared blessed.

“Anywhere you step, accident is forbidden; death will not come near you and our nation.
“Anything that is of grace in my life, I freely release upon you today.

“God has opened the year 2019 to us, celebrate Him because its our year of “I have Dominion,” he said.

The Bishop added that the year 2019 would be a year of humbling testimonies for Nigeria and pace-setting testimonies.

He further declared that 2019 would be a colourful year for the nation.

According to the cleric, as long as Jesus has the final say on the issues of Nigeria, it will experience greatness.

Oyedepo said that there would be no more cause of alarm in any area of the nation and its citizens.

He advised Christians in Nigeria to delight themselves in the spirit of servant-hood, adding that the spirit of Christ is the spirit of servant-hood.

“The Spirit of Christ is the spirit of servant-hood. As you keep rising on the ladder of leadership, you must retain our spirit of servant-hood, constantly working to add value to others and be kingdom minded,” he said.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/08/oyedepo-reveals-what-will-happen-in-2019/

1 Share

Crime / "Bad Boys" Planning To Attack Banks: Police by 15Ebisco: 6:19am On Dec 07, 2018
Benue State Commissioner of Police, Ene Okon, has raised the alarm that some unscrupulous elements were planning to invade and attack some second generation banks in the state ahead of the Yuletide season.

CP Ene, who disclosed this to newsmen, on Thursday, said intelligence report had it that the bad boys were moving from the eastern part of Nigeria to attack a bank in the state but assured that the command had gone ahead to fortify all banks in the state security wise to nip the planned attack in the bud.

He also maintained that the command had put in place a robust security measure to ensure a smooth and rancour free Christmas celebration.

“We got information that some bad boys are moving from the east to attack a second generation bank in the state and as such the command has fortified all banks in Benue State security-wise.

“Immediately we got the information about the plan by those bad boys to attack the bank, we swung into action by visiting all the banks in the state with the information and also held meetings with them and directed that they should to mount Closed Circuit Television (CCT) in and around their banks premises.

“Towards this end, we have put in place a joint patrol team that would cut across every nooks and crannies of the state, made up of the police as the leading agency, the DSS, Air force, Army, Navy and the Civil Defence.

“And on September 2, I called all the Divisional Police Officers and all the Area Commanders together to prepare Christmas and New Year operational order tagged ‘Ember Months Operation Order’ covering the entire place.”

The Police Commissioner explained further that the team would start to go round the state as from December 20, 2019 to the end of January, 2019 to ensure peace and order in the whole state.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/07/bad-boys-planning-to-attack-banks-police/

1 Share

Travel / Nigerian Consulate In Jo’burg Dismantles Passport Racketeers by 15Ebisco: 7:44am On Dec 06, 2018
The Nigerian consulate in Johannesburg, South Africa, has dismantled the “web of powerful passport racketeers” that had operated around its premises for many years.

Consequently, applicants for Nigerian passports at the consulate can now collect the documents within one week, according to the Consul-General, Mr Godwin Adama.

Addressing newsmen in Johannesburg on Wednesday, Adama said before now the scammers were charging applicants between 400 U.S. dollar (N144,00) and 1,000 dollars (N360,000) without any assurance of getting their passports.

Transcript of the interview was made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abuja.

“I had a serious running battle with these touts, who attempted to intimidate and blackmail me to the extent of threatening physical assaults, but I stood my ground and disbanded them.

“What it now takes to be a proud owner of Nigerian passport is payment of 100 dollars (N36,000) for adults and 77 dollars (N27,720) for children depending on current local exchange rates.

“And for those who travel from outside Johannesburg, they get their passports within 24 hours, because of the logistics of travelling from long distance.

“I succeeded in a record time to reduce the collection of passport between eight and six months to one week.”

The consul-general disclosed further that the improvement has also been extended to the issuance of visa.

He explained that applicants with genuine documents now receive their visas between 48 and 72 hours in line with the Presidential executive Orders on the ease-of-doing business.

“The premises of the consulate are now free of miscreants who have nothing to do than to be creating chaos and instituting corruption within the system.

“No loiters anymore, and for those who have to stay more than the expected hours due to one logistic issue or the other, a resting place has been provided for them at the gate.

“The room is equipped with conveniences and other facilities for their comfort,” Adama added. (NAN)

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/06/nigerian-consulate-in-joburg-dismantles-passport-racketeers/

2 Likes

Politics / Akwa Ibom Govt Debunks Akpabio’s Allegation On Illegal Deductions From Workers’ by 15Ebisco: 10:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
The Head of Civil Service, Akwa Ibom State, Mrs. Ekereobong Akpan, has denied the allegation by Senator Godswill Akpabio that the state government deducts certain amount (1300) from workers’ salaries to host its events.

She insisted that there was no iota of truth in such claim.

The Head of Service, who stated this while addressing newsmen in her office on Tuesday, added that government does not only pay complete salaries to workers, but does so on time.

Akpan described such claim credited to the former senate minority leader as a desperate ploy by the opposition to taint the administration of Governor Udom Emmanuel.

She explained that it was impossible for any kobo to be deducted from the salary of civil servants without the knowledge and agreement of the labour unions, saying, “You don’t take one naira from workers without the labour union agreeing; they would have been here in protest if such stories were to be true.”

She described Governor Udom Emmanuel as a problem solver who is not moved by cheap political propaganda but focused on the welfare of civil servants.

“Tell our politicians that for every careless word they utter, they will give account. This is as recorded in the Holy Bible.”

She made reference to the cleared 10 years backlog of salaries which she said the previous administration had long abandoned, adding that currently the 7.5% deductions for contributory pension scheme will be paid by the end of the week.

Mrs. Akpan said the deductions took place between February 2005 and December 2013, and the Governor has decided to intervene by refunding the money to the affected workers.

In corroboration, the state Chairman of the Trade Union Congress, TUC, Comrade Akamba Awah, said, “Anybody who is coming to say that the state government is deducting money from the salaries of workers is telling lies from the pit of hell.

“In my thirty years in service, we have always made a particular contribution to government, which is development levy, and that has not changed.”

Comrade Awah said that labour was not ready to be dragged into unnecessary political blackmail by political jobbers, and will continue to support the government of Mr. Udom Emmanuel which has shown great interest in the welfare.

Recall that the former Senate minority Leader, Senator Godswill Akpabio, during the Campaign Church service by the APC in Akwa Ibom State, Sunday alleged that the “state government is involved in the act of deducting a N1,300 from the salary of civil servants to host government programmes.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/05/akwa-ibom-govt-debunks-akpabios-allegation-on-illegal-deductions-from-workers-salaries/

Politics / Two Powerful People Frustrating My Husband – Aisha Buhari Cries Out by 15Ebisco: 11:42am On Dec 05, 2018
Wife of the President, Dr. Aisha Buhari, has claimed that two powerful personalities were frustrating President Muhammadu Buhari’s effort.

Mrs. Buhari spoke at a conference organized by Project 4+4 in Abuja on Tuesday.

She, however, failed to mention the names of the powerful persons.

Wife of the Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, Dolapo Osinbajo, also attended event.

According to Aisha, her husband’s administration had “achieved a lot but could have achieved more or even achieved all it had in one year but for two people in government who will never allow things to move fast.”

Aisha said that she was “disappointed in men who rather than fight these two men will go to them in the night begging for favour.”

Mrs. Buhari called on Nigerian women to rise and fight, adding, “I have realized that Senator Babafemi Ojodu, Special Adviser, political, to the President, and Dr. Hajo Sani, and wife of the Vice-President, Mrs Osinbajo, are not comfortable with my saying this and want me to confine myself to my prepared speech but we must say the truth.”

The President’s wife insisted that the powerful duo were retrogressive elements preventing the government from moving forward.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/05/two-powerful-people-frustrating-my-husband-aisha-buhari-cries-out/

Politics / Two Female Students Expose Sex-for-marks Lecturer In Akanu Ibiam Poly, Ebonyi St by 15Ebisco: 6:46am On Dec 05, 2018
Two weeks after the dismissed Professor of Management and Accounting at the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, Richard Akindele, was arraigned and remanded in prison following alleged sexual harassment of one of his students, two female students of Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwanna, Afikpo in Ebonyi State, have cried out for help over alleged sexual harassment and intimidation against them by one of their lecturers.

The two Higher National Diploma (HND II) students identified as Oko Janet Osinachi and Egwu Gladys said the institution’s Head of Department of Marketing (HOD), School of Business Studies, Ezumah Chris Obi, had invited them to hotels at different times, with the intent to sleep with them before he would pass them in his courses and their final year projects, which he was the supervisor of.

The lecturer has however denied the allegation, saying the students chose to meet him at the hotels and that nothing close to their allegations ever happened. The Rector of the Polytechnic, Venerable Ibe-Enwo Ogbonnia, confirmed the development, but claimed he was yet to receive formal complaints from the students, and hence he could not have acted.

Narrating her ordeal, 22-year-old Janet explained that her trouble started when she secured admission into the HND programme in the polytechnic in 2017 through Direct Entry, and she needed to register at the department.

She said: “I had my ND at the Federal College of Agriculture, Ishiagu in Abakalaiki. When I assumed school at the Unwana Polytechnic and I went to the Department for registration, I was directed to see the HOD in the office, and after necessary courtesies, he asked for my number which I gave.

“Ever since then, he kept calling me but I was always avoiding him. I was shocked when I checked my result in the course he took us in Second Semester in HND I, which was Distribution and Management Logistics, and I failed the course. But I didn’t go to him to complain, so I repeated the course this year.”

When it was time for Project Writing Course in First Semester of HND II, Janet said the HOD grouped her among those he would supervise, apparently to make room for close contact again.

She further narrated: “Like my other colleagues, I suggested my project topic, but the HOD cancelled it. I went with another one the second time, he still cancelled it. He then advised me to write on my file that I was requesting him to help me with a project topic. And, I did just that. When I took my file with the request to him, the HOD then told me that he would speak with me on phone.

READ: SARS officials extort, sexually harassed me, Port Harcourt based Lady recounts ordeal

So, later that evening, on March 21, 2018, he called me on phone and said I should see him at P-Noble Hotel in Afikpo, some kilometres away from Unwana. Even though I was shocked, I summoned courage and went.

“When I got there, he asked me where I was coming from. I lied to him that I was coming from home and that I live with my parents. I said I was cooking for my mother that day. I lied so that he would know that my mother would be waiting for me to finish the cooking.

Then, while still there he sent the topic to me on my phone, which is; “Impact and Challenges of Self-Promotional-Based Strategies on Brands and Stores Patronages in Urban Areas.”

“He then told me that I failed his course in First Semester and I said yes. He said I caused it and that if I had complied I would not have failed. I said I was sorry. He said as the HOD he has the power to make the decision either to let me graduate or not.

He said he was giving me the last chance and that if I failed to give him chance this time, he would treat me like a stubborn fly. That was the exact statement he made. I said okay sir. Then he told me that there was a burial ceremony he wanted me to accompany him to at Ohofia in Abia State the following day. I told him it would be difficult because I didn’t know what my mother would say.

Then I lied to him that my mother was calling me and so I had to go. The following day, I sent him a message that I could not make it because my mother did not agree that I should go. He did not reply the message.”

According to Janet, on another day, the lecturer called her around 10am to see him at another place called Maria Island Resort, which is said to belong to popular American returnee in the community, Maria Nwachi nee Egwu, who is also known as ‘Afikpo Chic’. On getting to the resort, she said she was directed upstairs to the compound and that as soon as she entered the room, she saw the HOD sitting on a chair.

She added: “Before setting out to meet him, I told my elder sister who kept monitoring me. She initially said I should not go because we already got to know that the HOD was living at the resort. At that stage I didn’t want to involve my parents because I thought it was something I could handle by playing him and that he would forget it. So, he asked me to sit and I sat on the bed but near the door. He started to discuss with me, lit his cigarette and started smoking. On my failure to attend the burial ceremony with him, he said I was a bush girl and that why should I have told my mother that I would be accompanying a male lecturer to a party? He said why didn’t I lie to my parents. And, at point I replied I didn’t remember to lie. He said even if he was my mother would he have allowed me?

“Thereafter, he demanded for what I had written and I gave the file to him. He looked through and dropped on the bed. Then, he stood up and was moving close to me, so I stood up and started begging him to forgive him. Then he requested for my phone and that he wanted to delete his number from my phone. I think he thought I was recording him but when I gave him the phone he did not see anything recorded and dropped my phone on the bed. He held my hand and I began to cry and knelt down. He asked me to stand and started telling me how much he loved me and how he would make sure I become the envy of everyone in the school. I then told him I was engaged to my fiancé and told him his name – Ekenna Okeke, a non-academic staffer, who works in Administrative Section. He was angry and said the guy is a boy to him and that how could I ever thought of ending up with such a man that has nothing to offer me. I told him the guy had been trying for me since and that I don’t want to disappoint him. He then said even if anything should happen, the guy would not know anything. I said no, and that I could not lie to the guy.

“Then because I told my elder sister before coming, she started calling me and I said my mother was calling me. He then said I should touch him and I said no. Then he held me very tight and said I should not open my mouth. As soon as I wanted to cry out, he said everything was over and deleted his contact on my phone. He said I should never disturb him again and that henceforth, he would start treating me like an enemy.”

Janet said since then the HOD had refused to check her project and that whenever she went to him for correction, he shouted at her and chased her out of his office. However, through the help of other lecturers, she was able to complete the work without the approval of the supervisor.

Meanwhile, on November 6 and 7 when the external supervisors visited the department to assess the graduating students’ projects, the HOD refused to present Janet for the exercise.

Earlier, Gladys, who had noticed that Janet was also not making any meaningful progress in her project work, approached her to find out why. But, while sharing their experiences, they duo discovered that they had similar problem — suffering the consequences of rejecting the HOD’s advances. According to Gladys, her own trouble had started during her National Diploma days in 2013, when the lecturer approached her to date him.

“He collected my GSM number and was always calling on the phone. One weekend he called me and said I should come and spend the weekend with him. He said did I know who was speaking and he introduced himself, and said I should be prepared to come to wherever he was to spend the weekend with him but I refused. So, since then he didn’t disturb me again.

She said they never had anything together until she returned for her HND programme in 2017.

She explained: “When I returned for my HND and he was already the HOD, he told me if I remembered that we had an unfinished business and that he believes that I am already mature enough now. Then he collected my number and each time he called he would ask me to meet him in his apartment and I would say okay, but I would not go.

“So, when we were grouped for project supervision, I found myself in his group and then came another round of troubles. While attending to others he would always chase me out of his office.

“When I discussed with one of my lecturers I was advised to honour his invitation so that we could even know what he wanted. So, sometime in September this year, I went to him at the Maria Island Resort. As soon as I sat down, he wanted to grab me, I stood up and said I was not well.”

Meanwhile, when the HOD refused to present the duo for Project Defence between November 6 and 7, they came together and began to cry profusely. While crying, some of the lecturers advised them to take the matter up.

Janet recalled: “Those lecturers, who I wouldn’t want to mention their names, advised me that if I have anybody to run to I should do so on time, and that without that, the man would deal with me as he had vowed. So, I had to call my elder sister, Mrs. Ada Chioma, a business woman, who graduated from the school. She came around and in the process the Deputy Rector (Academics), Elder Ibiam, got to know and told me to make it official. I even sent a text message to the Rector immediately but he is yet to reply.”

Gladys also explained that her elder brother, Mr. Ogbonna Egwu, soon learnt of the development and called the HOD and that the lecturer became incoherent on phone.

“He told my brother that I paid my school fees late and that was why he didn’t allow me to defend my project. But my brother said I was one of the first to pay fees because he was the one that paid for me,” 26-year-old Gladys said.

A yet-to-be-identified caller had also taken the matter up during a phone-in programme on an Enugu-based Dream FM Radio Station, and the development had compelled the institution’s management to commission three lecturers to quickly assess the two students’ projects and grade them without the external supervisors.

Following the Deputy Rector’s advice, both Janet and Gladys also submitted written petitions dated November 7, to the management of the institution through the Offices of the Dean, School of Business Studies and the Dean of the Students’ Affairs.

Meanwhile, when New Telegraph spoke on phone with the HOD on Friday evening, November 30, he said he was not comfortable discussing the matter at the time because he was at a conference. Still, he denied the allegation.

He said: “My reaction is that I don’t think they are correct. They said they didn’t defend their project or what? Well, like I said before, I don’t think such thing was the problem. Such thing never happened.

“Did I invite her to a hotel or she sought to see me on her own? I think I am not really comfortable to discuss that right now because I am at a conference. I said I am not comfortable to talk now, I am at a conference. So you can call me on Tuesday.”

Meanwhile, more than three weeks after the petition was submitted by the students, the Rector on Saturday, December 1, told New Telegraph he was yet to receive any complaint on the matter, saying people only called him on phone to draw his attention to the issue and that he could not just react on mere rumour.

The Rector said:

“About three weeks ago, and precisely on November 9 when I was leaving Afikpo to lead the Polytechnic Bursar to World Accountants Conference in Sydney, Australia, I received a call that something like that was happening and I said I would be coming back the next day and that when I come back I would know what to do.

“But, as I was coming back and I was at Owerri, heading back to Afikpo, I received another call that there was a radio programme discussing the same matter. However, I must say that we have laid down procedures in the polytechnic. If a female student claims she has been sexually harassed or otherwise, she should first of all complain to the HOD, but if the HOD is involved she should complain to the Dean of School, and Director of Academics and then the Deputy Rector (Academics). If there is a formal complaint, it would form the basis for us to take action.

“If she doesn’t want that channel, she can go to the Dean of Students’ Affairs and put her petition down in writing and from that channel it would get to me for further necessary action. As we speak, it is over three weeks now and I have not got any formal complaints about it. I could not have just reacted to what is on social media and begin to investigate. So, I won’t say I have not heard about it, but not formally. I did not listen to the phone-in programme on the radio but people who listened to it told me.”

You may like to read; 14-year-old schoolboy robs old woman with a cutlass

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/05/two-female-students-expose-sex-for-marks-lecturer-in-akanu-ibiam-poly-ebonyi-state/

Politics / Court Frees Small Doctor Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms by 15Ebisco: 6:26am On Dec 05, 2018
An Ebute Metta Chief Magistrates’ Court yesterday released hip-pop musician, Temitope Adekunle, a.k.a. Small Doctor and three of his band members on a bail bond of N5 million each. They were counseled to be of good behaviour. Co-defendants in the suit filed by the police are Dare Osho, Sanusi Lateef and Hussein Darego.

Small Doctor was set free from police custody with a warning not to engage in any violent act for the next one year. The court ruled in his favour after he was arraigned for unlawful possession of firearms because he had license to carry a gun.

Chief Magistrate, Mrs. A.O. Komolafe, who granted bail to the musicians, also bounded them for one year “not to engage, recruit, instigate or incite any member of the Shogunle community and Lagos State by extension, to cause breach of public peace or disturb peace within or outside the community.”

Komolafe gave the orders while ruling in a motion exparte brought before the court by the police from the State Criminal Intelligence and Investigation Department (SCIID), Panti, Yaba, against the defendants. In the suit marked 3564/2018, the police had prayed the court for a bidding order against “Small Doctor” and co-defendants.

The application was supported with a seven-paragraph affidavit deposed to by Inspector Kasali Saturani. Saturani had stated in the affidavit that the defendants were allegedly found in possession of a double barrel pistol at Shogunle area of the state.

The musician was represented during proceedings by his counsel, Mr. Yakubu Eleto, while Akeem Shittu represented others.

Prosecuting police officer, Cyril Ajifor, an Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP), while arguing the application, had prayed the court for an order requiring ‘Small Doctor’ and other defendants to execute or enter into a recognizance with sureties to keep the peace in Shogunle and its environs of Lagos, for a period of one year.

Ajifor also asked the court for an order that the defendants, “should not engage, recruit, instigate or incite any member of the community to cause breach of public peace or disturb peace within or outside the community” for same period. He had also asked for other orders as the court may deem fit.

ASP Ajifor told the court that the order sought against the musicians was predicated on three grounds and a written address stating reasons why the court should grant the application. Upon hearing from the police lawyer, Chief Magistrate Komolafe granted all the orders as sought by the police in their motion exparte.

The musician was among a group of popular entertainers appointed ambassador to the Nigeria Police Force earlier this year.

The group, including Omoni Oboli, Odunlade Adekola, Sound Sultan, Dr Sid, Korede Bello and Ruggedman, were seen in police uniforms posing with Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Dolapo Badmos.

He also performed at a show tagged ‘Entertainment Meets Security’ at the University of Lagos in March 2018.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/05/court-frees-small-doctor-over-illegal-possession-of-firearms/

Celebrities / Reekado Banks, Timaya, Others Dazzle Fans With Hero Music Fiesta by 15Ebisco: 7:04am On Dec 02, 2018
The Chuba Ikpeazu Stadium in Onitsha came alive on Friday, November 23, as popular Nigerian music artists took to the stage to thrill the crowd at the fourth edition of the Hero Lager fiesta. Popular artists like Duncan Mighty, Timaya, Harrysong, Omawunmi, Reekado Banks and Rudeboy, one half of PSquare, performed their popular songs as they celebrated with Hero Lager, a premium brand from the stable of International Breweries, a proud part of the AB InBev family.

As a brand that has always represented the South East of Nigeria, the music fiesta themed the Bridge Edition, is aimed at identifying and elevating major landmarks that typifies South East which the Niger Bridge epitomizes. This edition of the music fiesta is also significant as it connects the brand with its teeming consumers and customers.

Speaking at the event, Marketing Director, International Breweries, Plc., Mrs. Tolu Adedeji said every year, the Hero fiesta attracts thousands of fans who are loyal to the brand and appreciate what it stands for. We made the decision to make Onitsha the venue of our annual fiesta as a way of appreciating the acceptance and the loyalty enjoyed by Hero Lager beer and it gets bigger and better with each passing year. We hope to continue bringing so much value to our customers and maintaining the good relationship,” Adedeji said.

Launched into the Nigerian market in August 2012, Hero Lager beer worked its way into the hearts of consumers in the South Eastern region who christened the beer Oh Mpa, in reverence and as a mark of respect (Mpa means father in Igbo language). The premium lager, Hero, was also only recently knighted with a new crown cork -a Red Cork and with the title of Dike Mba Nile.

Marketing Manager, Hero Lager, Obumneke Okoli, said, “Hero is a well-established brand in the eastern part of the country and International Breweries Plc. is tremendously thrilled to bring to them a night packed with fun and excitement as a way of expressing our unwavering gratitude to our Igbo brothers.

In addition to the fiesta, more winners emerged in the HEROnaire mega promo, a reward scheme that offers consumers above the legal drinking age with N1 million for eight weeks over the next two months. “Hero Lager is always glad to put a smile on the faces of its consumers and we are looking forward to rewarding even more consumers across the country, giving people the opportunity to win big and become HEROnaires,” said Sales Director, International Breweries Plc., Mr. Godwin Oche.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/02/reekado-banks-timaya-others-dazzle-fans-with-hero-music-fiesta/

Politics / ASUU Strike: Senate Speaks On Union, FG Face-off by 15Ebisco: 8:20am On Dec 01, 2018
The Chairman, Senate Committee on Tertiary Education, Sen. Jibrin Barau, on Friday said efforts were being made to speedily meet the demands of striking university lecturers.

Barau gave the assurance during an inspection of projects by the commitee at the University of Lagos.

Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), on November 5, embarked on what they described as a comprehensive, total and indefinite nationwide strike to drive home their demands.

The lecturers are protesting non-implementation of an agreement they entered into with the Federal Government.

They are also demanding implementation of a Memorandum of Action (MoA) they also entered into with the Federal Government in 2017.

The university teachers are equally seeking improved facilities in the university system as well as enhanced welfare.

Barau said that members of the upper legislative chamber were displeased with the strike.

According to him, what is needed at the moment is an approach that would ensure that ASUU and the Federal Government would reach a common ground fast.

”I must tell you that we are not happy with this strike because we cannot continue like this”, NAN quoted the lawmaker as saying.

”I have personally sponsored a bill to see how the Federal Government and ASUU can reach a common ground concerning the demands of these lecturers.

”As the committee chairman, I have been trying to interface between ASUU and the Federal Government.

”ASUU on its part too should be considerate as the Federal Government may not have all it takes to meet most of its demands now,” he said.

The lawmaker said the Senate was worried about the industrial unrest because it could get students distracted and engage in vices capable of compromising their future.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/01/ASUU-strike-senate-speaks-on-union-fg-face-off/

Politics / Former US President, George Bush Is Dead by 15Ebisco: 7:47am On Dec 01, 2018
Former US President, George H.W. Bush is dead.

He died at the age of 94 in Houston on Friday, according to a statement issued by his spokesperson, Jim McGrath.

The statement reads: “George Herbert Walker Bush, World War II naval aviator, Texas oil pioneer, and 41st President of the United States of America, died on November 30, 2018.

“He was 94 and is survived by his five children and their spouses, 17 grandchildren, eight great-grandchildren, and two siblings.

“He was preceded in death by his wife of 73 years, Barbara; his second child Pauline “Robin” Bush; and his brothers Prescott and William or “Bucky” Bush.”

Bush’s death comes after his wife of 73 years, Barbara Bush, passed away on April 17 at the age of 92.

Bush, the 41st president of the United States, lived longer than any of his predecessors, CNN reports.

Bush is survived by his son, Jeb, the former Florida governor and 2016 presidential candidate; sons Neil and Marvin; daughter Dorothy; and 17 grandchildren.

He will be buried at his presidential library in College Station, Texas.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/01/former-us-president-george-bush-is-dead/

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL: Why N’golo Kante May Be Leaving Chelsea – Casxarino by 15Ebisco: 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
A former Chelsea star, Tony Casxarino, has said that the club’s midfielder, N’golo Kante, will leave the club.

According to him, this is due to the Frenchman’s continued struggle in his new position under Maurizio Sarri.

Kante is arguably the best defensive midfielder in the league since his arrival in English football in 2015.

The France World Cup winner signed a new long-term contract with the club last week.

However under Sarri, Kante’s position has been changed to accommodate summer signing, Jorginho, and his performance levels have dropped as a result.

Cascarino is of the view that should Kante’s struggles continue, he could seek to leave Stamford Bridge in the summer.

“I don’t think Sarri’s comments about Kante being more technical were too much to be concerned about,” he told talkSPORTS.

“I think the bigger issue with Kante is they have given him a new contract because they know so many clubs are sniffing around him, but he’s being played out of position.

“You feel he’s wasted.

“I think certainly PSG would be in for him as well as other clubs, and why wouldn’t they?

“He’s the best at his position in the world, without a doubt, for me.

“That’s why he signed a new deal, but I don’t believe it will be enough to keep him there if Kante plays in that position all season.

“I think by the end of the season he might have had enough, knowing he’s a far better player in the positions he is more accustomed to.”

On Wednesday, Sarri hit out at Kante for not performing his role well enough in the 3-1 defeat to Tottenham.

“Kante, in the last match, wanted to solve the match after the first 15 minutes but in the wrong way,” Sarri said.

“He lost his position. He attacked too much the other box.

“And I think this is not one of the best characteristics of Kante. Maybe it’s only a question of time.

“But Kante has to stay near to Jorginho, especially when the ball is on the other side.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/11/29/epl-why-ngolo-kante-may-be-leaving-chelsea-casxarino/

Politics / FG Not Cooperating Over New Minimum Wage – NLC President, Wabba by 15Ebisco: 10:55pm On Nov 27, 2018
President of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC), Comrade Ayuba Wabba, says that the Federal Government was operating on denial over the new minimum wage.

Wabba pointed out that private sectors wer actually cooperating with the labour unions on the proposed new wage than the government.

Wabba stated this in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State on Tuesday during the opening session of the 2018 meeting of the joint national public service negotiating council.

He stressed that private sectors pay their workers higher than those in public service.

He said: “Private sectors have actually displaced the public sector in industrial relation and collective bargaining role model, our experiences during the negotiations for the new minimum wage showed that the employers in the private sectors are more forthcoming and forthright, moving negotiation forward to mutual acceptable figure, while government continues to live in denial and even stop the conclusion for the negotiation.

“Private employers remain willing to sustain industrial relation harmony by supporting positions that will ensure that workers get appreciable wages increase, while government continues to politicize our agreement, devoid of genuine interest.”

He added that state governments still owe salaries, pension and arrears of civil servants despite several interventions in form of bail-out, Paris club refunds, other initiatives and budgetary supports.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/11/27/fg-not-cooperating-over-new-minimum-wage-nlc-president-wabba/

Sports / Ronaldo, Mbappe, Griezmann Make Globe Soccer Awards Final Shortlist by 15Ebisco: 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
Cristiano Ronaldo and French pair, Kylian Mbappé and Antoine Griezmann, will fight it out for the Best Player Award, when the 10th edition of the Globe Soccer Awards is staged at Dubai’s Madinat Jumeirah on January 3, 2019.

The three players lead the nominations for the now traditional gala awards ceremony to be held in association with the 13th Dubai International Sports Conference, organised by the Dubai Sports Council.

With Dubai Holding as title sponsor and supported by Meraas, Audi and Emirates, the Globe Soccer Awards is considered part of the ‘Grand Slam’ of football award ceremonies alongside the Ballon D’or and The Best FIFA Football Awards.

Ronaldo remains the only player to win all three ‘Grand Slam’ award titles in one year, a feat he accomplished in both 2016 and 2017.

“The 10th anniversary of the Globe Soccer Awards is a special milestone so we are delighted to announce Cristiano Ronaldo, Antoine Griezmann and Kylian Mbappe as the finalists in the Best Player category.

“Our thanks go to our new title sponsor Dubai Holding for their support and to the Dubai Sports Council who have been Globe Soccer Awards partners since our first event in 2010,” Globe Soccer CEO, Tommaso Bendoni, said.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/11/27/ronaldo-mbappe-griezmann-make-globe-soccer-awards-final-shortlist/

Politics / President Increases Police Salary by 15Ebisco: 6:41am On Nov 27, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the increase of the salary of the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) to boost the personnel’s morale.

He assured the men and officers of the NPF that his administration would not relent in giving priority to the welfare and operational needs of the service with a view to restoring its supremacy in the country’s internal security.

The President spoke yesterday at the State House, Abuja with members of the Nigeria Police Service Commission and the leadership of the NPF who were on a “thank you” visit for his approval of the Rank Salary Structure Adjustment, which raises the salaries, allowances and pensions of policemen.

Buhari stated that the inability of the police to play their constitutional role as the frontline force in the prevention of crime led to the military’s involvement in civil duties such as maintaining law and order in the country.

In a statement issued on the meeting by his media aide, Garba Shehu, the President was quoted as saying that “from Taraba to Sokoto, to the South-South, Nigerians don’t feel secure until they see the military. I am pleased to make the increase in salary and allowances in the hope that it will increase the performance index of the police and strengthen Nigeria’s internal security system.”

Buhari said that the more efficient the police are, the more confidence the government and the citizens would reposed on the force.

According to him, “the military should be reserved for higher tasks. The police should be able to cope well with the challenges of armed robbery, kidnapping for ransom and such crimes.

“In every town and village, there is the presence of the police. From all these places, they should be able to forward first class intelligence to you on which to act.

“There is a need to amplify the question of more men of the police, especially given the condition we are in – emergency in the North-East, pervasive insecurity and abduction for ransom and banditry in many parts of the country.

“I congratulate you on the success you recorded against criminals taxing people and stopping them from their farms. We are expecting more from you,” Buhari told the police.

A commissioner in the Nigeria Police Service Commission, Justice Clara Ogunbiyi (rtd), who represented the chairman, Musiliu Smith, told the President that the Rank Salary Structure Adjustment would enhance police welfare and boost their morale.

The inspector-general of police (IGP), Ibrahim Idris, promised that the police would redouble their efforts at ensuring free, fair and credible elections in the country next year.

Police To Destroy 10,000 Illegal Arms Before 2019 Elections

Meanwhile, the Police High Command has announced plans to destroy the 10, 000 illegal firearms and prohibited weapons recovered from members of the public before the 2019 elections.

The recovered prohibited weapons included artillery, apparatus for the discharge of any explosives of gas diffusing projectile, rocket weapons, bombs and grenades.

Others are machine guns and machine-pistols, military rifles of the calibres 7.62 mm, 9mm, .300 inches, revolvers and pistols, whether rifled or unrifled (including flint-lock pistols and cap pistols).

There are also pump-action guns of all categories and other firearms /lethal weapons fabricated to kil.

IGP Idris, who disclosed this yesterday in Abuja, said that the destruction of the arms would be carried out before the 2019 general elections.

Idris said: “The government and people expect much from us in ensuring security and safety as we go into the 2019 elections. The force will no longer tolerate laxity on the part of any commissioner of police who fails to be proactive in dealing with crisis and other violent crimes in their areas of jurisdiction.

“We have to do more in ensuring adequate security throughout the country from now on till the 2019 elections and beyond,” he said.

The IGP had constituted a committee for the destruction of 10,000 illegal firearms and prohibited weapons recovered from members of the public.

He said that the arms to be destroyed were recovered during the recent nationwide weapons mop-up operations by the police, following recurring violent attacks on innocent Nigerians by gunmen.

The committee to handle the exercise is headed by the deputy inspector-general of police (Operations), while the members are the United Nations (UN) organs, the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), Presidential Committee on Prohibition of Small Arms and Light Weapons and other critical stakeholders

We’re Ready For 2019 General Elections – IGP

Also yesterday, IGP Idris declared that the police are ready for the conduct of hitch-free 2019 general elections.

He told State House correspondents yesterday after members of the Nigeria Police Service Commission and the NPF met with President Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja that his men and officers had performed creditably well in recent elections which had prepared them for the general elections.

Idris said: “We are ready, we have gone round the country, we have conducted several bye-elections which obviously prepared us to face the main challenge next year.

“I am assuring all Nigerians that we are going to do our best in ensuring that we have a free and credible election next year.

“Obviously, we have the equipment but if we can get more, we will appreciate it,’’ he said.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/11/27/president-increases-police-salary/

Politics / TSA Implementation And Matters Arising by 15Ebisco: 6:17am On Nov 26, 2018
There has recently been a lot of dust raised on account of the call by Ms. Priti Patel, a former UK Secretary of State for International Development to investors to be wary of investing in Nigeria on account of the country’s woeful records of respect for contracts.

The Nigerian presidency has taken very serious exception to Ms. Patel’s “attack”, and understandably gone to town with stories that shows it’s wholly committed to the rule of law and demonstration of mega respect for contracts. The Government may probably not have taken things so seriously if national elections were not just a few weeks away and would not allow any “foreigner” paint it in bad light before those who are looking for any and every reason not to return the Government of the day to power.

Nigerian presidential spokesperson, Garba Shehu was quick to fire back to defend “Nigeria’s honour” by saying Ms. Patel’s proposition was wicked and lacking in substance.

To give strength to his defense, the spokesperson gave examples of the often touted successes of the PMB Government which include the Treasury Single Account (TSA), Integrated Payroll & Personnel Information System (IPPIS) and Bank Verification Number (BVN). It is however instructive to note that none of these initiatives was initiated by the PMB Government. The BVN initiative, by the way was an entirely-private sector conceived and funded initiative by Nigerian Banks when the Government-led National Identity project was taking forever. That is however a story for another day.

Garba Shehu’s response may however have further played the country into the hands of Ms. Patel and her ilks on account of the now stale hoarse repeat of the success PMB has made of TSA, IPPIS and BVN actually reflect the real issues Ms. Patel was trying to draw attention to.

It may therefore be interesting to draw attention to some not-so-interesting things about some of the successes the PMB Government continues to pull out of the magic hat every time it wants to state its achievements in the anti-corruption realm.

The governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) had in November 2015 publicly on TV denied the existence of a contract for the provision of Technology services for the FGN’s TSA scheme. It was with consternation Nigerians watched his red face when he was subsequently confronted by the Nigerian Senate with a 2011 and 2013 updated contract signed by the CBN for the provision of TSA Payment Gateway Technology.

The CBN’s governor lame excuse after the public show of shame was that the contracts were not brought to his attention when he resumed duties as the CBN Governor! Is this not sufficient grounds for Ms. Patel and her cohorts to gloat?

Do you think PMB knows about this?

Despite the continued claims of successful TSA implementation and its curbing of corruption by PMB’s Government, the presidential mandate for the full implementation of TSA continues to be flouted as different MDAs led by the ever creative and evil ingenious civil servants and their political backers have found back doors to escape the grip of the TSA.

This came to light at the recent house of Reps sitting on TSA where it was discovered that some MDAs were surreptitiously keeping government funds with commercial banks while some went into other arrangements under different guises to bypass TSA guidelines on disbursement and collection of government revenue. Some of these MDAs include Customs, Police, Immigration, FRSC, INEC, Some Federal Universities, etc.

More importantly, the House of Reps probe revealed that some powerful forces have continued to hold back the implementation of the forex component of the TSA and that the old order of high wired corruption still continues despite the 100 per cent TSA success claims by the likes of the Information Minister and presidential spokesperson.

Nothing seems to validate Ms. Patel’s position more than the unraveling by the House of Reps Committee set up to investigate TSA operations that whereas PMB’s Government was celebrating TSA success from the rooftops, it had flagrantly refused to pay the Banks and contracted technology contractors who were providing services for a period of over two (2) years. As at the last check, according to a release by the Accountant General of the Federation, this was in excess of N16 Billion Naira!

Who does that? You deny a contract. You later agree it exists. Then you go ahead to ignore its terms while enjoying services and then do not hesitate to tell anyone who cares to know that you’re a respecter of contracts and faithful in keeping your obligations. Who does public naming ceremony with the father of the bride in attendance without first paying dowry?

More worrisome is the unveiling at the House of Reps sitting of the fact that the president actually gave an order of the fees to be charged and instructed that all outstanding payments should be made but that some “powers that be” within the system (like the princes of Persia) have made this impossible until now.

This is surely a sad testimony of how Government should not be doing business. We simply do not need Ms. Patel to tell us this.

Definitely, PMB does not know there are civil servants and their backers who can and continue to defy his direct instructions. Who will tell the president that he does not know this?

Most brazen of all which beats all imaginations is the fact that PMB may simply be unaware that the cost of TSA operations has now been pushed to citizens. Whereas the Government does not push the cost of software or its maintenance to citizens, the cost of maintaining the TSA system has now been pushed to already impoverished citizens.

Whereas on one hand, petrol subsidy which has nothing to do with Government operations continues to be borne by Government, it is unexplainable how citizens are now being forced to pay additional money anytime they want to pay into Government’s coffers. Is it that there was no budget for TSA implementation or that some people in Government have cornered the multi-billions allocated to it in the 2017 and 2018 budgets?

It would be nice to know how this indiscretion was presented to Mr. President (if at all) and under what influence he approved its implementation.

So, should we assume PMB is unaware of the pains of the citizens and that is why he agreed that they be slammed this additional hardship?

The way this Government touts TSA, BVN and IPPIS at every turn you would think all these terms were first conceived and implemented in Nigeria of any other place in the world.

TSA is a prescription of the World Bank as an efficient cash asset management and many other countries have implemented it successfully without making any fuss.

One just hopes PMB is aware that countries like Rwanda, Egypt, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Zambia and even Ghana have implemented TSA and are benefitting from it without any noise. Please who will tell PMB that Nigeria did not invent and does not hold a patent to TSA?

–Oniga wrote in from Abuja

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/11/26/tsa-implementation-and-matters-arising/

Politics / Boko Haram: NAF Pounds Sect In Metele, Location Of Deadly Attack On Soldiers by 15Ebisco: 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has responded with heavy airstrikes directed at Boko Haram terrorists’ locations and vehicles after about one hundred soldiers were killed in a coordinated attack on a military base in Metele village of Guzamala Local Government Area of Borno State.

A top military intelligence officer told PRNigeria that the latest airstrikes had destroyed a convoy of vehicles linked to Boko Haram attackers involved in last week’s raid on the military base at Metele in Borno State.

The Boko Haram attackers had used rocket-propelled grenades, machine guns and AK47 rifles in raiding the military base where armored vehicles were destroyed, and a number of officers and men of the Nigerian Army killed.

“The Nigerian Air Force is following the trail of the terrorists and has successfully destroyed about seven vehicles including gun truck and eliminated all the terrorists in the vehicles,” the military source said.

“The air force deployed the Mi-35M, multi-role combat helicopters which delivers a more superior flight performance with high-precision weaponry in destroying ground targets.

“Meanwhile, the aircraft also crossed the border into a neighboring country in hot pursuits where terrorists and stolen armored vehicles were destroyed.

“The airstrikes took place in Tumbun Rego, Kangarwa and Mainok. There were also similar attacks hours after the Sunday’s attack. We expect the Nigerian air force to release air strike footage soon.”

Meanwhile, indications have also emerged that most of the Boko Haram commanders and their foot soldiers who attacked the military base were none-Nigerians.

Another intelligence officer told PRNigeria in confidence that the attackers were speaking Arabic, French and some foreign languages.

The officer said: “Some of our soldiers who escaped after the rescue operation told us that the attackers dressed in military camouflage similar to the one wore by member countries of Multi-National Joint Task Force (MNJTF). We learned that the attackers were not Nigerians as they spoke in Arabic, French and other strange languages when they first appeared like friendly force before they started to shoot at Nigerian troops.

“There is heighten suspicion that the deadliest attacks could not have taken place without collaborators probably within the military camp or the host community who could have been communicating with the terrorists before and after they stormed the locations.

“The military may likely engage in a tactical maneuver for forceful reinforcements of ground troops and air components in the affected areas in view of new developments.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/11/25/boko-haram-naf-pounds-sect-in-metele-location-of-deadly-attack-on-soldiers/

2 Likes

Politics / Bribe: Immunity Covers Ganduje From Prosecution -EFCC by 15Ebisco: 6:01am On Nov 23, 2018
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission ( EFCC), yesterday, explained that constitutional immunity from criminal proceedings is the reason why it can’t move against Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State who is accused of receiving millions of dollars in bribe.

This comment is coming after EFCC chairman, Ibrahim Magu refused to answer question about Ganduje at a recent press conference.

Part of the statement the EFCC posted on its Twitter handle during a tweet meet organised by Tap Nitiative for Citizens Development, a public accountability think-tank, noted that “the governor is still serving and constitutionally is covered by immunity. Being that as it may, the matter is in the instance sub judice,”

When Tap Nitiative demanded further explanation because the EFCC moved against Ayo Fayose while he was the governor of Ekiti State, the anti-graft office said it does not usually “give out information on investigations.”

“Investigation of anyone for an alleged fraud remains a covert process,” the EFCC added.

Recall that Ganduje has been accused of engaging in brazen contract racketeering after videos appearing to show him collecting bribes were released.

In the video posted by Daily Nigerian, an online-based publication, Ganduje could be seen receiving wads of United States dollars from persons believed to be contractors.

The videos were allegedly recorded in 2017 and aimed at beaming the spotlight on the governor’s alleged penchant for contract racketeering.

However, the governor had dismissed the videos as “cloned” and filed a lawsuit against the publisher of the online newspaper, Jaafar Jaafar.'

http://www.mcebiscoo.com/2018/11/bribe-immunity-covers-ganduje-from.html

Politics / What Peter Obi’s Reply To El-rufai Will Shock You by 15Ebisco: 7:56am On Nov 22, 2018
Mallam Nasir el-Rufai ,the governor of Kaduna State crossed the Rubicon some days ago when he got hold of his twitter handle in a Donald Trump manner and used pejorative words on Peter Obi, the vice presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). He was quoted as saying “Peter Obi is a tribal bigot”, a statement that has ruffled many feathers and has troubled the waters that the crocodiles have been crawling out of the waters for a show down.

The polemicist and highly vocal, Femi Fani Kayode coming in defence of Peter Obi, has equally left some scathing remarks, while Senator Shehu Sani, another vocal voice in the red chambers has dropped his own bombshell. The list is burgeoning as many are rising in defence of Peter Obi and condemning Mallam el-Rufai for stirring the hornest nest .

What have elicited interest of the writer is the dignified reply of the man in the eye of the storm . Listen to him “what his Excellency, Gov Nasir Ahmad el-Rufai said about me has been brought to my attention. I believe that as we grow older and are saddled with more responsibilities, we are expected to become circumspect in our thinking and avoid recklessness in our speeches and utterances”. Whoever is dissecting the above statement would be struck with how respectful, the vice presidential candidate is. He recognized the high office of the governor, from his opening comment, and went ahead to advise against how elders should talk.

He ended by saying “all I do for people like el-Rufai is to pray for them and encourage them to concentrate on doing those things that will better the lots Nigerians rather than engage in hate speeches that will divide and destroy the country” This part got the best part of the writer and so many other peace loving Nigerians. Ruminating over this last part of Peter Obi praying for el-Rufai the writer’s mind raced to the story of Stephen in the Christian Bible.

As recorded in the book of Acts, Stephen, a man richly blessed by God and full of power, performed great miracles and wonders among the people of Cyrene and Alexandria but yet was disliked by members of the synagogue. He was brought to members of the Jewish council who condemned him to death by stoning. As the mob kept on stoning Stephen he called out to the lord “Lord Jesus receive my spirit”. He knelt down and cried out in loud voice, ”Lord! do not remember this sin against them. “ He said this and died.

Peter Obi has demonstrated that he has the kind of heart that Stephen had . A heart that forgives and pray for even your enemy .This is a virture that is found in true worshipper’s of God and great statesmen. It is a virtue that is in short supply amongst Nigerian politicians, as politics of bitterness, the anti thesis of late Alhaji Waziri Ibrahim’s “politics without bitterness “ is taken to the zenith in the Nigerian political space.

Regarding the allegation of Peter Obi being an ethnic bigot, the writer is yet to reconcile how an ethnic bigot should move beyond his ethnic boundary and pick former Miss Margreth Brownson Usen, from Cross River State as a wife? Margareth Obi has been married to Peter Obi since 1992 and she has not at any time alleged that her husband or people are treating her badly. Peter Obi like his principal Atiku Abubakar are true Nigerians, as both married outside of their ethnic groups.

In the businesses of Peter Obi, exists different ethnic nationalities, which also renders invalid the accusation of being an ethnic bigot, as ethnic bigots think only of their stock. In all the blue chip companies that Peter Obi had substantial shares, nobody has come with the allegation that he flooded the place with Igbo’s, which then leaves the writer and so many others in quandry as to where this allegation of being a tribal bigot is coming from.

The only reason within contemplation is that this is campaign season and politicians are trying everything inside their magical bag to trounce their opponent’s and secure victory. Peter Obi is a big brand and the best way to deal with such a brand is to demarket it .The question then is, must we throw caution to the winds in seeking political power? Must we suspend the law of defamation, just because we are in the political season? Must we use hate speech to play to the gallery?

Why political leaders should be circumspect with their utterances is that we have a nation to protect.For it is on record that unguarded utterances led to ethnic tension in Rwanda ,which later snowballed into genocide that led to the slaughtering of 800,000 people in hundred days. That should not happen here, as Africa looks up to Nigeria to show the light.

In communication theory, there is what is called the two-step flow theory. It is a theory that opines that followers take the opinion of their leaders as immutable truth and are ready to do the bidding of such leaders. Hallmark of the theory remains “opinion leadership”. With such a theory in place, it does becomes dangerous for political leaders, religious leaders, business leaders, etc to begin to express opinions that tend to throw spanner in the works of peace or incite ethnic tension. To do so, is asking their followers to go berserk. A sign that such has already started is the threats on certain politicians to steer clear of certain states.

If the writer were el Rufai, having read the beautiful reply of Peter Obi, which has endeared him more to teeming fans, he would immediately withdraw the comment on the twitter handle and If possible offer an apology. By so doing, those waiting to unleash their tongue on him will be tongue-tied and the tension generated by the comment will fizzle out .

In conclusion, the writer joins Peter Obi in praying for his Excellency, Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, as the holy books enjoins us to pray for those in authority, but more importantly, praying that leaders in the mould of Peter Obi should not elude our nation.

–Akunebu, is a media consultant and author based in Abuja.

http://www.mcebiscoo.com/2018/11/what-peter-obis-reply-to-el-rufai-will.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 219
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.