Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,894 members, 7,962,890 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney (27974 Views)

Poll: Is Chris Oyhakilome a Phoney?

Yes: 49% (40 votes)
No: 50% (41 votes)
This poll has ended

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? / Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Backslider(m): 11:51am On Jun 19, 2009
I will keep asking you

What is the spirit of the word?

You need to school so that I can understand.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by fyneguy: 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2009
@Backslider

First, you need to retrace your steps back to God. After you have rededicated your life to God, then it wont be an effort in futility to share what zion means and the spirit of the word with you.

You need the Holyspirit in your life, bro.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by fyneguy: 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2009
@Backslider

First, you need to retrace your steps back to God. After you have rededicated your life to God, then it wont be an effort in futility to share what zion means and the spirit of the word with you.

You need the Holyspirit in your life, bro.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Backslider(m): 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2009
@fyneguy

You might just be helping if you tell me what your Zion is. If it is the same spirit on Chris, I beg you I dont need that one.

I have asked you 2 question and you have answered none.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by donnie(m): 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2009
You will not understand even if we gave you answers. They will be as parables in your ears.

First things first. . .

Retrace your steps back to the Lord and recieve forgiveness of sins and He will forgive you your backsliding.

Then you will be raedy for new wine.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by donnie(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2009
You will not understand even if we gave you answers. They will be as parables in your ears.

First things first. . .

Retrace your steps back to the Lord and recieve forgiveness of sins and He will forgive you your backsliding.

Then you will be raedy for new wine.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by ttalks(m): 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2009
@backslider,

They will not give you answers because they themselves have no answers to give.
They don't want to give u any explanations because their explanations will fall flat.
Their explanations will fall flat because they have no proper biblical basis.

Spirit of the word indeed!

Donnie and fyneguy,

give him and others the benefit of the doubt and explain ur understandings of the questions posed.
Forget about their being able to grasp the meaning or not.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by OREAWADOO: 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2009
QUOTING Donnie and fyneguy,
"you aint seen anything yet
"The embodiment of, "

they are both flipping idiots. clones of a clone of benny hinn, a clone of miss kulman etc

of course they will have answers b/cos they are both deluded.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by fyneguy: 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2009
Hheheheheheheh Oreadadoo

Wow how pleasant it feels like to pinch the devil's nerve

Oreadadoo, pls tell him we said :''He aint seen nofin yet!'' grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by ttalks(m): 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2009
Sorry to say this, but, fyneguy and donnie, you guys are beginning to sound like programmed drones.
It's the same thing i observed with hubreality when he was always constant on the site.

It's like when a chip is inserted into some machines to make them produce the same exact results all the time.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by KunleOshob(m): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2009
ttalks:

Sorry to say this, but, fyneguy and donnie, you guys are beginning to sound like programmed drones.
It's the same thing i observed with hubreality when he was always constant on the site.

It's like when a chip is inserted into some machines to make them produce the same exact results all the time.
This was probably achieved via indoctrination via hypnotism
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Backslider(m): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2009
@kunleoshob and ttalks

I think donnie knows me well enough to know where I stand. Please let us take the discuss away from the personality Zones.

@donnie and fyneguy

Why dont you all just make a fool out of me or teach me of "your Zion" so that I know what I am signing up for.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by fyneguy: 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2009
ttalks:

AWWWWWWWW thanks ttalks.

Infact, U didnt need to say sorry. It was a compliment. YESSSSSSSSSSSSss

I dont only sound programmed, I act programmed

I have no appologies for being programmed, and I'll continue to live a programmed life.

So stick to your unprogrammed way of life.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Backslider(m): 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2009
@Fyneguy

am still waiting
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by fyneguy: 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2009
Keep waiting sir
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by goldenterp(f): 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2009
YOU are HORRIBLE sir! (lol)

(sorry, if I had your email addy, i would sent have sent there instead)
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by emmyjp: 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2009
WELL AS FOR ME I AM UNDECIDED ABOUT YOUR CLIMS PAUL. BUT WE SHOULD NOT BE CARRIED AWAY BY DATA AND FORGET THE FACT. FIRST ARE YOU BORN AGAIN?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by jookco(m): 6:23am On Jun 20, 2009
my friedn don't give satan chance to use you this way please
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Backslider(m): 7:50am On Jun 20, 2009
@pepeye

Please just tell me what your Zion is, May be you may help me "retrace my steps". As for pastor Chris God has already Judged Him because he created him. I can not partake in the Judgement that God has prepared for him. All I can do is to sound the alarm bell in Love. JUST ANSWER WHAT IS ZION.

@donnie

I asked a question and you run away. I asked a question of the basic of what our salvation is based on you dont answer. you come back to tell me i should "retrace My steps". Are there no works in Christian living?

@fyneguy

I dont know what the Spirit of the word means. Please just me help me understand. Please just show me where i can find Sprirt of the word is the bible. What is Carnality?

Can we have a Carnal Christian?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Pepeye(f): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2009
First thing first, Backslider. .are you born again?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by SirJohn(m): 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2009
'Heavenly Father, I cannot thank you enough for plucking me out of the midst of these deluded freaks.
Thank you for the courage to accept truth and the boldness to expose falsehood.
I will forever be grateful Lord'
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by SirJohn(m): 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2009
'Heavenly Father, I cannot thank you enough for plucking me out of the midst of these deluded freaks.
Thank you for the courage to accept truth and the boldness to expose falsehood.
I will forever be grateful Lord'
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Pepeye(f): 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2009
@ John
Are you still beating your head against a brick wall??
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by SirJohn(m): 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2009
You wish!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Pepeye(f): 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2009
SirJohn:

You wish!

Nope i know grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by SirJohn(m): 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2009
You know nuffin!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Pepeye(f): 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2009
John, for the umpteeth time CEC is unstoppable and sure blasting every corner of the universe bombarding everywhere with the Gospel of Jesus Christ!

So continue drowning in your ignorance and bitterness . . Beating your head against a brick wall. . . letting the devil use you as his dirty  tool

I bet u re yet to amount to anything since u left CEC umm?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2009
Pepeye:

John, for the umpteeth time CEC is unstoppable and sure blasting every corner of the universe bombarding everywhere with the Gospel of Jesus Christ!

So continue drowning in your ignorance and bitterness . . Beating your head against a brick wall. . . letting the devil use you as his dirty  tool

I bet u re yet to amount to anything since u left CEC umm?

The sheer unbiblical arrogance that comes forth from CEC members is shocking. The above makes me remember this -

Luke 10:17 And [size=13pt]the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.[/size] 18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. 19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 20 [size=13pt]Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven[/size].

lol we all know the rest of the story on these 70 who "returned again with joy". John 6:66 [size=13pt]From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him[/size]. 67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

It's easy to "rejoice over blasting the corners of the earth with the gospel" . . . they couldnt endure sound doctrine even with all the "miracles". Anyone notice the pattern with CEC members?

The last part of pepeye's post makes me laugh . . . do these people open their bibles before launching into satanic boasts at all? what does it mean to NOT AMOUNT TO ANYTHING since leaving the 4 walls of a church building? Is God now within walls and temples? shocked

Reminds me of these similar-sounding folks - Rev 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
17 Because [size=13pt]thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:[/size]
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by SirJohn(m): 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2009
P_e_p_e_y_e! Need I go over it again? I'm sure you've read my testimony on the loveworld thread; or do I need to buy you lunch too before you soji?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Backslider(m): 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2009
If it is your type of being "born again" I will never and I am not

A born again that have no outward and inward evidence where our words are not seasoned with salt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri / Dreams, Meanings And Solutions / Things That Can Distract You During Church Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.