Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,247 members, 7,936,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

Argentina vs Mexico: Second Round Germany 2006! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina vs Mexico: Second Round Germany 2006! (2459 Views)

Fifa Women Under-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Mexico, FULLTIME (1:1) / Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 / Nigeria Vs Mexico:U-20 Women's World Cup Quarter-Final (1 - 0) FULL TIME! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina vs Mexico: Second Round Germany 2006! by bagoma(f): 10:39pm On Jun 24, 2006
argentina won, glad for them.
good they are still here cos they seem to me to be the only team that can match brazil but with the way they played this evening, i'm begining to have doubts.
Re: Argentina vs Mexico: Second Round Germany 2006! by Reverend(m): 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2006
Mexico played far better than Argentina as a whole. They attacked far more and controlled the ball more!

That's the game though!

But if they show that asshole, drug addict Maradonna one more time I will throw a brick at the tv screen cry
Re: Argentina vs Mexico: Second Round Germany 2006! by bagoma(f): 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
by all means please do that. cheesy throw a brick on ur tv and send the drug addict back to the hospital where he belongs. cool cool
Re: Argentina vs Mexico: Second Round Germany 2006! by rj45(m): 2:35am On Jun 25, 2006
second goal for argentina best goal of the tournement. Messi is the next big thing
Re: Argentina vs Mexico: Second Round Germany 2006! by hucarson(m): 9:52am On Jun 26, 2006
Reverend must have watched this match on a Black n White TV cos Argentina outplayed the Mexicans in all departments of the game.
Mexico played well but the Argies were sharper in attack and they displayed the meanest of defensive qualities in Roberto Ayala and Gabriel Heinze.
Tevez and Messi(the enfantz terrible) also lit up the big stage with mesmerising dribbles and runs but Riquelme was the ace of the pack with sublime passes and vision.

I dunno why anyone will come here and poke shots at Maradona.
He is the best thing that has ever happened to football and he is a genius.
What has his addiction to drugs gotta do with this thread?
Aim ur own head and throw a brick at it when next ur TV shows Maradona.
Whatz so wrong with Diego being patriotic?
Re: Argentina vs Mexico: Second Round Germany 2006! by retro(f): 11:27am On Jun 26, 2006
hucarson:

Reverend must have watched this match on a Black n White TV because Argentina outplayed the Mexicans in all departments of the game.
Mexico played well but the Argies were sharper in attack and they displayed the meanest of defensive qualities in Roberto Ayala and Gabriel Heinze.
Tevez and Messi(the enfantz terrible) also lit up the big stage with mesmerising dribbles and runs but Riquelme was the ace of the pack with sublime passes and vision.
Are you kidding me? It's in the news, Mexico played way better than Argentina. Argentina won because technically, they are better but in that match, they sucked. That's why it was interesting.
Re: Argentina vs Mexico: Second Round Germany 2006! by jgirl3: 11:40am On Jun 26, 2006
I think Mexico played well but not good enough to defeat Argentina. Argentina is a tough team to beat and all they tried their best
Re: Argentina vs Mexico: Second Round Germany 2006! by Grizzly(m): 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2006
Big ups to huc, i must say. he watches the teevee with his eyes and he knows what he sees. Argentina not only won the game, they won the play. Pundits are critisizing Argentina based on the game they played against the serbs. Argentina pass the ball and they score. The enfantz terrible -as huc puts it_ oh my! shocked do they know what they want when they come on the field? Messi is just awesome, and tevez should be tested for drugs grin

About maradona, he is the morale booster to the Argentines. Messi said Maradona walked up to him and told him to go in there and play, and that alone gave him more confidence than he could ever think to muster. Everybody has a right to comment, thats what i think though, cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor Buys A Powerful Range Rover For Himself As A Christmas Gift (p / Tyson Fury Goes To Church To Dedicate His Victory To Jesus / Arsenal VS Super Eagles , Eagles To Play Arsenal In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.