Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,892 members, 7,959,797 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

Wives Beware! Some Mistresses Will Do Anything - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wives Beware! Some Mistresses Will Do Anything (841 Views)

Mistresses...why Do Men Keep Them? / Advice For Single Ladies And Mistresses Having An Affair With Married Men. / 8 Love Lessons Nigerian Wives Need To Learn From Mistresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wives Beware! Some Mistresses Will Do Anything by adelove4: 3:18am On Aug 22, 2008
Na wah O. It's amazing what some mistresses are willing to do to keep someone else's husband. Hold on, it's not even what they can do that drops my jaw, it is how proud they are to be mistresses.

Reading this story, you'll see that this is a well educated Nigerian woman. How could she possibly condone the practice, to the extent that she feels so strongly about. Damn! What is this world turning to?

Read Story here: http://ngmix.net/opencases/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=24
Re: Wives Beware! Some Mistresses Will Do Anything by KarmaMod(f): 3:22am On Aug 22, 2008
That link isnt working
Re: Wives Beware! Some Mistresses Will Do Anything by vivaladiva(f): 3:35am On Aug 22, 2008
i second the motion, this link is about as useful as tits on balls
Re: Wives Beware! Some Mistresses Will Do Anything by adelove4: 3:51am On Aug 22, 2008
Re: Wives Beware! Some Mistresses Will Do Anything by tammyswits(f): 8:55am On Aug 22, 2008
I hate it when a man makes excuses for cheating, 'we cant resist the temptations, its a male thing' are you baboons? For the mistresses they usually have a long boring story as to how they ended up that way, saw it on oprah, so to me these ladies are sad and need help emotionally! So i blame the man, why cant he say no! Baboons! (thumping chest with fist baboon style).
Re: Wives Beware! Some Mistresses Will Do Anything by StephenP(m): 9:07am On Aug 22, 2008
Yeah we spoke on this before. Click here to check it out.
Re: Wives Beware! Some Mistresses Will Do Anything by adelove4: 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2008
Hey tammyswits, no disrespect but I think you're the only odd one out. I guess me too. Follow the link I gave you before to hear what everyone is saying.
The wives are saying they don't mind, as long as they get to keep their husbands, let the mistress make some money. The husbands are happy because the are getting some-some outside and inside. The mistresseses are happy because they are making money. I guess that leaves me and you out so let's just leave them alone. It must be a modern thing - go out and enjoy.
Re: Wives Beware! Some Mistresses Will Do Anything by Moyola(f): 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2008
adelove4:

Hey tammyswits, no disrespect but I think you're the only odd one out. I guess me too. Follow the link I gave you before to hear what everyone is saying.
The wives are saying they don't mind, as long as they get to keep their husbands, let the mistress make some money. The husbands are happy because the are getting some-some outside and inside. The mistresseses are happy because they are making money. I guess that leaves me and you out so let's just leave them alone. It must be a modern thing - go out and enjoy.

wt sort of wife would concur to her hubby hvin a mistress?!! undecided

these people sef!!

datz means d wife wuldnt think twice wivout indulgin in such!!

buh i dont think itz ryt!!
Re: Wives Beware! Some Mistresses Will Do Anything by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2008
Moyola:

wt sort of wife would concur to her hubby hvin a mistress?!! undecided

these people sef!!

datz means d wife wuldnt think twice wivout indulgin in such!!

buh i don't think itz ryt!!

my sis i tire oooo

(1) (Reply)

Do You Tink Ladies Deserve 2 Be Luvd This Dayz / The Chicks Or The Guys / Help! I Need A Lovelife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.