Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,987 members, 7,963,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:01 AM

China Vs Usa In 2008 Olympics - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / China Vs Usa In 2008 Olympics (6020 Views)

U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 / Nigeria Vs USA : Women's World Cup ( 0 - 1) On 17th July 2015 / Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Vs Usa In 2008 Olympics by onyinye2(f): 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2008
buzugee:

-------------------------------------------------------------onyinye shut your ass up. you are nigerian. lawdd i hate africans who think they are americans. YOU ARE AFRICAN. STOP BEING AN INSECURE INFERIORITY COMPLEX RIDDEN JERK
You are lucky i just returned from church. You should bend low and Thank your God. But seriously do you have a grudge on me? Have i insulted you in any way. Because you seriously need to hop off. . . . your childish rants are indecent and very disgraceful.

@savanah

Listen and listen to me good. I know way more about the States than you do. The good and the bad. So don't even try to play that "I have seen the world" card. I never works. . . . especially in debating with me. Also before you start accepting compliments from people of this forum i. e. idupaul. . . . you should proceed with caution. Because if you hear his views. . . you might rethink where he is coming from. Anyways as i was saying. . . . you can adore those Chinese all you want. But ask yourself. . . . "What have they done for me?"
Re: China Vs Usa In 2008 Olympics by KarmaMod(f): 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2008
Of course, every country wants to make themselves look good. America is just overdoing it by digging out the bad in other countries, instead of cleaning out the dirts in their own backyard.

Isnt that it always goes? Everyone is cheating except them

Same way that big headed US track chick that dropped the baton was syaing someone had a voodoo doll againt the States. Idiot.
Blame everyone else for their failures.
Re: China Vs Usa In 2008 Olympics by onyinye2(f): 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2008
KarmaMod:

Same way that big headed US track chick that dropped the baton was syaing someone had a voodoo doll againt the States. Idiot.
Where are you coming from TOH? Who said anything about "everyone is cheating except them"? That comment about the track woman. . . . she was just caught in the moment. . . . she didn't mean it. Do you blame her? The relay belongs to the US and seeing it being owned by another team can really get to ya. Im not condoning what she said but hey sometimes your mouth slips.
Re: China Vs Usa In 2008 Olympics by idupaul: 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2008
@ karmamod

pls save ur words for more useful nd rational posters, pls heed my advice
Re: China Vs Usa In 2008 Olympics by Hannibal: 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2008
Team USA should just shut their mouthz and bow their dope-heads in shame.
In ma opinion, it was a poor outing for the Americans this term.
Countries like Jamaica, Great Britain, Kenya, Ethiopia all did better than the Americans.
With the population and the total number of games Americans compete for. . . . . .They should be doing a tad better.
In me opinion, USA and Nigeria underperformed. tongue
Re: China Vs Usa In 2008 Olympics by savanaha: 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2008
onyinye2:

@savanah

Listen and listen to me good. I know way more about the States than you do. The good and the bad. So don't even try to play that "I have seen the world" card. I never works. . . . especially in debating with me. Also before you start accepting compliments from people of this forum i. e. idupaul. . . . you should proceed with caution. Because if you hear his views. . . you might rethink where he is coming from. Anyways as i was saying. . . . you can adore those Chinese all you want. But ask yourself. . . . "What have they done for me?"

Its easy to make claims over the internet where people don't see you. I might believe you that you know more about the states than I do if I had proof you worked at the CIA or with the president (lil Bush) himself. And even then I'd have doubts you know more about America than I do. Since you don't work at any of the aforementioned you can tell the "I know more about America than you" to someone else who cares or even better keep it to yourself. Having an American passport does not phase me or anyone here for that matter.
I never pulled the I have seen the world because I've only been to three of the seven continents therefore am quiet aware that I have not seen the world. However the few places around the world I have been to with some ignorant Americans is quiet telling.

Am not accepting compliments from anyone. . . the only thing that is bothering you is that most people agree with the fact that Americans want to be on top in everything, which is understandable except the way they do it sometimes is extremely menacing.

On the Chinese, I far from adore them. I know what most Asians think of blacks and I know China's interest is only on improving their country. I know that China going to Nigeria and doing talks of building roads is only to help herself with oil and employ only Chinese people in engineering and building the roads. However, when the road wrecks then Nigerians are screwed. I know all these, and more but am willing to look at every picture before making a judgment. Thats better than being partial even when it is just plain ridiculous.
Re: China Vs Usa In 2008 Olympics by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2008
pple that say the young gymnasts are 'obviously' underaged undecidedhow can you, or anyone for that matter be sure? where you there when there parents delivered them? at best all we have is a suspicion which can be right or wrong, and as someone said, even if this was proved and there medals taken away china would still be top of the tables. btw i am sure lots of pple are suspicious about mr phelps but does that give anyone a right to say america does not deserve to be 2nd? last time i checked it was innocent till proven guilty. America has fielded cheats many many time before  -marion jones, Flo-jo (who later died from her prior drugs use) to name a few so it is really rich that some 1st generation americans are cyber yelling just cos america came 2nd to a country it believes it is superior to.

Again it is interesting that people say the judges cheated, were bribed blah blah blah, yet it was an american gal (liukin) that won the all round female gymnast medals.it seems the judges only get bribed when america loses abi?

no one can take away the fact that america is a g8 country sportwise but when they feel d need to resort to childish tactics like accusing and belittling other nation, rearranging medal table etc it just smacks of pettiness. No-one, and no nation can be 1st all the time and the sooner they realise it the better.
Re: China Vs Usa In 2008 Olympics by onyinye2(f): 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2008
Hannibal:

Countries like Jamaica, Great Britain, Kenya, Ethiopia all did better than the Americans.
With the population and the total number of games Americans compete for. . . . . .They should be doing a tad better.
Are you serious Hannibal? You are actually saying countries like Jamaica, Kenya, and Ethopia did better than The Great Team USA? shocked shocked shocked You even had the audacity to compare us with Great Britain? shocked shocked Who made as much medals as the US made within the first week? You got to be kidding me.
Re: China Vs Usa In 2008 Olympics by savanaha: 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2008
Hannibal:

you always crack me up. At first I thought I was the only one thinking the US can't take defeat but if there was a poll it would show I was not alone.

KarmaMod:

Exactly. They do it so shamelessly. If some one from another comment made such an idiotic comment it would be on the front page of every crap US news.
Re: China Vs Usa In 2008 Olympics by buzugee(m): 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2008
onyinye2:

You are lucky i just returned from church. You should bend low and Thank your God. But seriously do you have a grudge on me? Have i insulted you in any way. Because you seriously need to hop off. . . . your childish rants are indecent and very disgraceful.

@savanah

GOT NOTHING against you as a person. i am sure you are a fun loving nice decent woman who i will love to kick it with. but i got a huge something against the nairaland xter onyinye. its nothing personal. if you don't mind me asking how old are you ? because if you are over 24 and you are still running around with this attitude that i am american, then its quite sad and pathetic. me personally, i was born in london, but in a gathering of nigerians it wouldnt even cross my mind to refer to myself as british. it just sounds false and reeks of inferiority complex. like i cannot look in the mirror at what i really am. now in the midst of british people i might say i am british so i don't look like an outsider BUT NEVER IN A GATHERING OF NIGERIANS KNOWING WE ALL EAT THE SAME FOOD, HAVE THE SAME VALUES, HAVE LIVED IN NIGERIA AT SOME POINT IN OUR LIVES ETC ETC. so no i got nothing against you but i just can't stand fake people.

now secondly with respect to america, they are full of it, their arrogance cannot let them accept the fact that they are second on the medal table so they have to create their own. this has nothing to do with pride of nation, this is that arrogant i am better than all of you and will do whatever it takes to drive that point in attitude in play here. the same attitude that falls all over itself to expose all the ills of the world so that they can look better and feel better about themselves
Re: China Vs Usa In 2008 Olympics by onyinye2(f): 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2008
savanaha:

Its easy to make claims over the internet where people don't see you. I might believe you that you know more about the states than I do if I had proof you worked at the CIA or with the president (little Bush) himself. And even then I'D have doubts you know more about America than I do. Since you don't work at any of the aforementioned you can tell the "I know more about America than you" to someone else who cares or even better keep it to yourself. Having an American passport does not phase me or anyone here for that matter.  
I never pulled the I have seen the world because I've only been to three of the seven continents therefore am quiet aware that I have not seen the world. However the few places around the world I have been to with some ignorant Americans is quiet telling.  

Am not accepting compliments from anyone. . . the only thing that is bothering you is that most people agree with the fact that Americans want to be on top in everything, which is understandable except the way they do it sometimes is extremely menacing.

On the Chinese, I far from adore them. I know what most Asians think of blacks and I know China's interest is only on improving their country. I know that China going to Nigeria and doing talks of building roads is only to help herself with oil and employ only Chinese people in engineering and building the roads. However, when the road wrecks then Nigerians are screwed. I know all these, and more but am willing to look at every picture before making a judgment. Thats better than being partial even when it is just plain ridiculous.
Thanks for the essay. Any ways hmmm. . . . you seem a tad bit bitter about the US. Which is understandable. Anyways as i said before everything is about image and pride. Look at Nigeria for instance. If an outsider sees the problems in Nigeria and says something. . . . watch everyone attack him like a hungry lion. They will say "What do you know? Have you lived there?" All that jive because no one wants to hear the bad when they already know it. So they rather be deceived with the good. Which is understandable. You have to remember that in the Olympics, it is USA vs. The world. Who gives a damn if you beat Great B, Italy, Germany, Mexico, and so on and so forth in a match. You might get a high five here and whoop whoop there. But if you beat USA, watch the world go crazy. So how do you not expect the US to be more competitive than any other country. They have an image to keep and defend.
Re: China Vs Usa In 2008 Olympics by buzugee(m): 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2008
onyinye2:

Thanks for the essay. Any ways hmmm. . . . you seem a tad bit bitter about the US. Which is understandable. Anyways as i said before everything is about image and pride. Look at Nigeria for instance. If an outsider sees the problems in Nigeria and says something. . . . watch everyone attack him like a hungry lion. They will say "What do you know? Have you lived there?" All that jive because no one wants to hear the bad when they already know it. So they rather be deceived with the good. Which is understandable. You have to remember that in the Olympics, it is USA vs. The world. Who gives a damn if you beat Great B, Italy, Germany, Mexico, and so on and so forth in a match. You might get a high five here and whoop whoop there. But if you beat USA, watch the world go crazy. So how do you not expect the US to be more competitive than any other country. They have an image to keep and defend.
well i guess they must have being crying into their oatmeals and apple pies when we whooped their butts in soccer grin i think i just orgasmed cheesy
Re: China Vs Usa In 2008 Olympics by Hannibal: 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2008
@ Onyinye,

America have more athletes than the whole GB Team and have more teeming population who are into sports so its natural for em to do better.
Trust me, GB is just 58 million in population compared to you guys of 300 million.
This is no rocket science. . . . .America should be doing better.
I compared y'all to Nigeria because Naija was pathetic in the games too. . . .
If Kenya could cop 5 GOLD and Ethiopia could clinch 4 gold medals, i see no reason why Nigeria couldn't clinch 7-8 GOLD medals.
Something is wrong somewhere but in all honesty, America are not perfect and should eat the humble pie solemnly.
The Chinese folks deserve the credits. cool

@ Savanaha,

They see emselves too GREAT to bow down when defeat stares at em in the face.
The We-are-better-than-everyone-else mentality is their greatest undoing. grin
Re: China Vs Usa In 2008 Olympics by onyinye2(f): 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2008
buzugee:

GOT NOTHING against you as a person. i am sure you are a fun loving nice decent woman who i will love to kick it with. but i got a huge something against the nairaland xter onyinye. its nothing personal. if you don't mind me asking how old are you ? because if you are over 24 and you are still running around with this attitude that i am american, then its quite sad and pathetic. me personally, i was born in london, but in a gathering of nigerians it wouldnt even cross my mind to refer to myself s british. it just sounds false and reeks of inferiority complex. like i cannot look in the mirror at what i really am. now in the midst of british people i might say i am british so i don't look like an outsider BUT NEVER IN A GATHERING OF NIGERIANS KNOWING WE ALL EAT THE SAME FOOD, HAVE THE SAME VALUES, HAVE LIVED IN NIGERIA AT SOME POINT IN OUR LIVES ETC ETC. so no i got nothing against you but i just can't stand fake people.

now secondly with respect to america, they are full of it, their arrogance cannot let them accept the fact that they are second on the medal table so they have to create their own. this has nothing to do with pride of nation, this is that arrogant i am better than all of you and will do whatever it takes to drive that point in attitude in play here. the same attitude that falls all over itself to expose all the ills of the world so that they can look better and feel better about themselves
This is why in my childhood i had such resentment over some Nigerians. All my life me, my siblings, friends, all of which of Nigerian descent were deemed as "fake Nigerians". I remember my first time to Nigeria. They treated us like a bunch of spoiled brats who know nothing of the real world. They would make sarcastic jokes and comments. Purposely said "Howdy" to us just to make us feel even more stupid. Talked down to us and when we did any thing they would say "You yankees are spoiled rats" And because of this, i still refuse to speak a word towards some of my estranged family. You see I am an American. And i say it proudly. And i am an Nigerian. And i say that proudly. Do i think one is better than the other, no. So stop trying to make it seem that way. You guys don't know how insulting it is when you come off like that. I have dealt with racist white teachers, racist asian neighbors, racist lations, and racist middle eastern people all my life. And none of which fazed me. But this, this right here all this jive of me being fake. . . . that just hurts.
Re: China Vs Usa In 2008 Olympics by idupaul: 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2008
All my life me, my siblings, friends, all of which of Nigerian descent were deemed as "fake Nigerians". I remember my first time to Nigeria. They treated us like a bunch of spoiled brats who know nothing of the real world. They would make sarcastic jokes and comments. Purposely said "Howdy" to us just to make us feel even more stupid. Talked down to us and when we did any thing they would say "You yankees are spoiled rats" And because of this, i still refuse to speak a word towards some of my estranged family.

I knew it , i knew u had some childhood challenges that left a negative hallo on u psychologically, from the way u post twas obvious. take my advice and get a councellor or if neccessary a shrink to calm u down and help u release all the hatred bottled up in u. i think i now understand u better.
Re: China Vs Usa In 2008 Olympics by savanaha: 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2008
onyinye2:

This is why Idupaul said debating with certain people here is a creless wast of time. I am happy you enjoyed my essay. Yes you are very right it is called the Olympics because Oly= USA amd mpics= the whole world. Your warped reasoning is pittiful if nothing else. Am glad you are a citizen of the US because the way you carry the US it would be a shame if you weren't. Someone reading your post would think your the only one living here. Anyhow I love Nigeria and will defend it when necessary and show up the bad about it when necessary, rather than a blind biased fool.
Re: China Vs Usa In 2008 Olympics by onyinye2(f): 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2008
Hannibal:

@ Onyinye,

America have more athletes than the whole GB Team and have more teeming population who are into sports so its natural for em to do better.
Trust me, GB is just 58 million in population compared to you guys of 300 million.
This is no rocket science. . . . .America should be doing better.
I compared y'all to Nigeria because Naija was pathetic in the games too. . . .
If Kenya could cop 5 GOLD and Ethiopia could clinch 4 gold medals, i see no reason why Nigeria couldn't clinch 7-8 GOLD medals.
Something is wrong somewhere but in all honesty, America are not perfect and should eat the humble pie solemnly.
The Chinese folks deserve the credits. cool
The americans are very humble compared to GB!!!!! That was the highlight of all the radio shows. grin grin grin grin grin We were all laughing our heads off when they came freakin 4th in the relay like a bunch of hibernating bears. LMAO!!!! That was the funniest thing i have ever seen. That will go down in history as the worst expression of sportsmanship. Even Usain Bolts has more class than that. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: China Vs Usa In 2008 Olympics by idupaul: 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2008
I have dealt with racist white teachers, racist asian neighbors, racist lations, and racist middle eastern people all my life.

exactly.  a clear case of bottled up sub concious hatred.
Re: China Vs Usa In 2008 Olympics by buzugee(m): 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2008
let me try to ease your pain onyinye and take this advice to heart NEVER IN A GATHERING OF NIGERIANS REFER TO YOURSELF AS BRITISH OR AMERICAN OR ELSE YOU WILL BE LOOKED AT IN A FUNNY WAY.

THE ONLY EXCEPTION TO THE ABOVE RULE IS IF YOU ARE OFF NIGERIAN PARENTS AND HAVE NEVER NEVER EVER EVER STEPPED INTO NIGERIA IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE.

AND IF THE ABOVE WAS THE CASE, THEN YOUR ACCENT AND YOUR WORD USAGE WILL LEND CREDENCE TO YOUR AMERICAN CLAIM

BUT WHEN YOU TYPE AND YOU TYPE LIKE EVERY OKONKWO AND ABASI IN THE VILLAGE AND QUOTE IGBO VERSES AT WILL AND THEN YOU SAY YOU ARE AMERICAN, IT JUST SOUNDS WRONG.

ok now we are friends again. hope to enjoy your company but pleaseeeeeeeeee take the advice to heart. you are in a nigerian forum for chrissakesssssssssss what are you trying to gain by saying that you are american ? except looking like a fool
Re: China Vs Usa In 2008 Olympics by onyinye2(f): 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2008
idupaul:

exactly.  a clear case of bottled up sub concious hatred.
idupaul:

I knew it , i knew u had some childhood challenges that left a negative hallo on u psychologically, from the way u post twas obvious. take my advice and get a councellor or if neccessary a shrink to calm u down and help u release all the hatred bottled up in u. i think i now understand u better.
Ahhh. . . . . look at Dr. Phil in the flash.

savanaha:

This is why Idupaul said debating with certain people here is a creless wast of time. I am happy you enjoyed my essay. Yes you are very right it is called the Olympics because Oly= USA amd mpics= the whole world. Your warped reasoning is pittiful if nothing else. Am glad you are a citizen of the US because the way you carry the US it would be a shame if you weren't. Someone reading your post would think your the only one living here. Anyhow I love Nigeria and will defend it when necessary and show up the bad about it when necessary, rather than a blind biased fool.
So you are now calling me a "Blind Biased Fool" abi? So im warped right? And i have pitiful reasoning?
Re: China Vs Usa In 2008 Olympics by Hannibal: 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2008
@ Onyinye2,

Americans are generally daft in whatever way u wanna look at it.
They have the most clueless set of people in the world. . . . Most of em don't even know there are other countries apart from the USA.
Tell me u dunno many Americans see Africa as one country. grin  Anyways, thats anutha story.

U should see how the Brits laughed their butts off when y'all athletes were dropping batons like peops suffering from Parkinsons. grin cheesy
All ya so-called world records in the sprints were erased by a tiny island known as Jamaica.
Besides, who are the greatest cheats in the history of the Olympic games. . . . .AMERICA.
U have more dope-heads than St. Andrews correctional facility. grin cheesy

@ Everyone,

Leave Onyinye2 alone. . . .PLEASE.
If she says she is American . . . . AMEN!!!!!
I dunno why this sweet discussion would spiral down to character assassination.
She is American and i am Chinese and y'all are Nigerians(with no GOLD MEDALS) grin
Re: China Vs Usa In 2008 Olympics by onyinye2(f): 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2008
buzugee:

let me try to ease your pain onyinye and take this advice to heart NEVER IN A GATHERING OF NIGERIANS REFER TO YOURSELF AS BRITISH OR AMERICAN OR ELSE YOU WILL BE LOOKED AT IN A FUNNY WAY.

THE ONLY EXCEPTION TO THE ABOVE RULE IS IF YOU ARE OFF NIGERIAN PARENTS AND HAVE NEVER NEVER EVER EVER STEPPED INTO NIGERIA IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE.

AND IF THE ABOVE WAS THE CASE, THEN YOUR ACCENT AND YOUR WORD USAGE WILL LEND CREDENCE TO YOUR AMERICAN CLAIM

BUT WHEN YOU TYPE AND YOU TYPE LIKE EVERY OKONKWO AND ABASI IN THE VILLAGE AND QUOTE IGBO VERSES AT WILL AND THEN YOU SAY YOU ARE AMERICAN, IT JUST SOUNDS WRONG.

ok now we are friends again. hope to enjoy your company but pleaseeeeeeeeee take the advice to heart. you are in a nigerian forum for chrissakesssssssssss what are you trying to gain by saying that you are american ? except looking like a fool
Oka sweetheart im lost. Never once did i go around stating anyone that because im American, im better. If i did. . . . please go and quote me. And also i don't understand your fourth statement at all. And when were we friends in the first place? Gaining what? What is there to gain? Now you are calling me a fool?
Re: China Vs Usa In 2008 Olympics by presido1: 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2008
Hannibal
Last i checked the genealogy site, i saw you as a Mongolian grin grin grin
Is Mongolia part of china now?
Re: China Vs Usa In 2008 Olympics by idupaul: 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2008
So you are now calling me a "Blind Biased Fool" abi? So im warped right? And i have pitiful reasoning?

no onyinye u aint no fool, i think ur a smart gal, but believe me u have passed thru a lot in life that has scarred u. the bad part is dat it has warped ur judgement in a manner that can only attract hatred for u, i had started hating on u but now i know better. I think u  should quit public foras like this one and go and seek help.
Re: China Vs Usa In 2008 Olympics by buzugee(m): 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2008
abeg no mind me ooooo onyinye. just read what hannibal said and it makes alot of sense. we are all just texts in cyberspace and can be what we wanna be. if u wanna be american then be american    kiss so i hope we are cool now. ignore my previous rants. was just my militant side coming out
Re: China Vs Usa In 2008 Olympics by onyinye2(f): 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2008
Hannibal:

@ Onyinye2,

Americans are generally daft in whatever way u want to look at it.
They have the most clueless set of people in the world. . . . Most of em don't even know there are other countries apart from the USA.
Tell me u don't know many Americans see Africa as one country. grin  Anyways, thats anutha story.

You should see how the Brits laughed their butts off when y'all athletes were dropping batons like peops suffering from Parkinsons. grin cheesy
All ya so-called world records in the sprints were erased by a tiny island known as Jamaica.
Besides, who are the greatest cheats in the history of the Olympic games. . . . .AMERICA.
You have more dope-heads than St. Andrews correctional facility. grin cheesy

@ Everyone,

Leave Onyinye2 alone. . . .PLEASE.
If she says she is American . . . . AMEN!!!!!
I don't know why this sweet discussion would spiral down to character assassination.
She is American and i am Chinese and y'all are Nigerians(with no GOLD MEDALS) grin
Oka first off Hannibal. . . . i thought you were and intelligent sports fan. . . .  but you let the Mufasa out of you again. The Jamaicans' erased Three records. not all. And you say you are an math expert. I must admit that the US in the past was known for its doping issues. But not any more. Im not saying we are starting with a clean slate but hey you got to start somewhere. Anyways. . . . who said Americans the most ignorant people on earth? Please show me the reference. Or is this another biased Mufasa statment. Oka now to your second statement. . . . i said that i was an american. Oka big whoop. I don't know why yal take it as the wrong way. Never once did i falsify that i was Nigerian or did i down pour on it.
Re: China Vs Usa In 2008 Olympics by onyinye2(f): 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2008
idupaul:

no onyinye u aint no fool, i think your a smart girl, but believe me u have passed through a lot in life that has scarred u. the bad part is that it has warped your judgement in a manner that can only attract hatred for u, i had started hating on u but now i know better. I think u  should quit public foras like this one and go and seek help.
Brotha let me give it to ya straight. I am not a child oka so don't come at me that way. Scared me what? The only thing i fear is my God. . . . so i don't know where you are getting at. And im not warped just because i have my own opinion different from yours. And don't tell me what to do cause you aint my daddy. Mr. REAL Nigerian. Tufiakwa.
Re: China Vs Usa In 2008 Olympics by Hannibal: 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2008
@ Presido1,

Hannibal is caucasian.
Lithuanian nobility(paternal) + Italian nobility(maternal). grin cheesy

@ Onyinye2,

This is the list of American athletes caught doping in the last 5 years. grin grin

Looking at USADA’s list of 26 USA athletes/coaches suspended over the last 5 years (‘04-‘08) for serious doping offenses (2 or more years), here is what I found.
Note, suspensions of 1 year or less were not included here because they nearly all involve supplement contamination, not having proper approval for a medication, or use of a non-performance enhancing drug like cannabis.

18 TRACK (11 males, 7 females)
• 15 sprinters (Marion Jones ‘07, LaTasha Jenkins ’06, Justin Gatlin ’06, John Capel ’06, Tim Montgomery ’05, Chryste Gaines ’05, Larry Wade ’05, Michelle Collins ‘04, Jerome Young ‘04, Calvin Harrison ’04, Alvin Harrision’04, Kelli White ‘04, Torri Edwards ’04, Mickey Grimes ’04, Antonio Pettigrew ’08 – for doping in ’97-‘01)
• 2 sprint coaches (Trevor Graham ’08, Remi Korchemny ’07)
• 1 mid-distance runner (Regina Jacobs ’04, coach was Tom Craig)

6 FIELD (4 males, 2 females) <--- 5 throws & 1 jumps
• 3 hammer (Scott Boothby ’06, John McEwen ’04, Melissa Price ‘04)
• 1 shot (Kevin Toth ‘04)
• 1 Javelin - Serene Ross ’06)
• 1 LJ/TJ (Erick Walder ’05)

2 ROAD RACES (1 male, 1 female)
• 2 Marathoners (Eddy Hellebuyck ‘04, Deeja Youngquist ’05)

It's a nation of dope-heads.
At this rate, i am willing to bet George Bush takes THG. grin
Pumbaa, take a chill pill and relax. . . . . . I can't be bovvered if anyone is American or from the pits of HELL.
What your nationality EATS don't make me SHIT.
Re: China Vs Usa In 2008 Olympics by KarmaMod(f): 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2008
Where are you coming from TOH? Who said anything about "everyone is cheating except them"? That comment about the track woman. . . . she was just caught in the moment. . . . she didn't mean it. Do you blame her? The relay belongs to the US and seeing it being owned by another team can really get to ya. I'm not condoning what she said but hey sometimes your mouth slips

Do you read the papers or listen to the idiotic analysts after the games?

Have you also noticed that for track and field, even when America comes last they are the first people they run to, to interview?

How about they, hm INTERVIEW THE ACTUAL WINNER? How about asking how they feel WINING and not asking a bunch of losASers questions just because they have USA marked on their shirts.

As for fake Nigerians, if you go around telling Nigerians "oh I'm American" or "I'm American with Nigerian parentage", I'm the first person that will look down on such people. I do it all the time with the Brits because they are worse than the "American born Nigerians" with that rubbish

Btw yes I blame her. She's the ne who dropped the bloody baton. She should blame herself instead of acting like a paranoid tart trying to shift blame on nonexistant forces
Re: China Vs Usa In 2008 Olympics by onyinye2(f): 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2008
KarmaMod:

Do you read the papers or listen to the idiotic analysts after the games?

Have you also noticed that for track and field, even when America comes last they are the first people they run to, to interview?

How about they, hm INTERVIEW THE ACTUAL WINNER? How about asking how they feel WINING and not asking a bunch of losASers questions just because they have USA marked on their shirts.

As for fake Nigerians, if you go around telling Nigerians "oh I'm American" or "I'm American with Nigerian parentage", I'm the first person that will look down on such people. I do it all the time with the Brits because they are worse than the "American born Nigerians" with that rubbish
Oka first off TOH. . . . YOU ARE WATCHING FROM AN USA ANGLE. So what do you expect. . . . . for them to run to the Chinese? The Americans want to see Americans. Same with my friend who is studying in Italy. When she is watching the Olympics. . . . to go straight to the Italian players, win or lose. That is what the call marketing. Folk tuned in to watch their country not somebody else's. Oka what is with yall and this American thing. When did i down pour on being Nigerian? Go and quote. The stated that as if i just became on and then i corrected him by saying that i have always been American. Doesn't mean i aint got no pride in Nigerian. SHOOT i stayed up all night in a Nigerian Restaurant (just ask Hannibal he knows what restaurant) cheering for them. And i have made countless donations when ever asked for my people because i believe in them. So if by me saying that i am American came off as insulting or whatever to you or the rest. . . . then i sincerely apologize.
Re: China Vs Usa In 2008 Olympics by KarmaMod(f): 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2008
They should run to the winners first. Simple. They are the ones who deserve the limelight.
Re: China Vs Usa In 2008 Olympics by onyinye2(f): 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2008
Oka Mufasa. . . . . i get your point. America has a bad reputation when it comes to doping. I admit that. There is nothing to hide because it is the truth. But as i said before. . . . that was in the past. Now things have changed. Players are being constantly screened and some even do it with out being asked (Micheal Phelps). So just how China is trying to change their image towards to world in affairs. . . America is trying to change in sports.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Football Betting Picks Bet9ja, Merrybet, Nairabet | Solopredict.com / Does Spain Deserve To Win This World Cup? / 2024 Will Be My last season: Nadal Withdraws From 2023 French Open due to injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.