Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,974 members, 7,936,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 03:25 AM

My Ex Use To Point Finger At Other Gals Saying They Re Bad Unknown To Me That She Is Worse.her Decei - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Use To Point Finger At Other Gals Saying They Re Bad Unknown To Me That She Is Worse.her Decei (828 Views)

This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) / How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? / Omitting Information Vs Lying In A Relationship - Which Is Worse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Use To Point Finger At Other Gals Saying They Re Bad Unknown To Me That She Is Worse.her Decei by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2008
convince me
to love again
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: My Ex Use To Point Finger At Other Gals Saying They Re Bad Unknown To Me That She Is Worse.her Decei by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2008
ok,i will convince u ,but under one condition

tell me ,how old u r?
Re: My Ex Use To Point Finger At Other Gals Saying They Re Bad Unknown To Me That She Is Worse.her Decei by timbabng(m): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2008
ur choice bro,ur choice
Re: My Ex Use To Point Finger At Other Gals Saying They Re Bad Unknown To Me That She Is Worse.her Decei by ikamefa(f): 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2008
huh? cheesy
Re: My Ex Use To Point Finger At Other Gals Saying They Re Bad Unknown To Me That She Is Worse.her Decei by tope2000(f): 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2008
Re: My Ex Use To Point Finger At Other Gals Saying They Re Bad Unknown To Me That She Is Worse.her Decei by vivaladiva(f): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2008
wetin come bad inside!
Re: My Ex Use To Point Finger At Other Gals Saying They Re Bad Unknown To Me That She Is Worse.her Decei by MissyB1(m): 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2008
How can we convice you to love her again
wen we dont knw if she's worth loving
or if she can actually love you again?

Give us full gist.
Re: My Ex Use To Point Finger At Other Gals Saying They Re Bad Unknown To Me That She Is Worse.her Decei by tope2000(f): 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2008
I dont even get the topic
Re: My Ex Use To Point Finger At Other Gals Saying They Re Bad Unknown To Me That She Is Worse.her Decei by tboy1(m): 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2008
Yeah give us the full gist cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Ex Use To Point Finger At Other Gals Saying They Re Bad Unknown To Me That She Is Worse.her Decei by tope2000(f): 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2008
u don reach hia
u 2 want gist grin grin grin
i dont even understand the little she wrote talkless of the whole gist
Re: My Ex Use To Point Finger At Other Gals Saying They Re Bad Unknown To Me That She Is Worse.her Decei by tombola: 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2008
what are you trying to say - Poster?
Re: My Ex Use To Point Finger At Other Gals Saying They Re Bad Unknown To Me That She Is Worse.her Decei by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2008
Whateva happened to simple, understandable grammar on NL?
Re: My Ex Use To Point Finger At Other Gals Saying They Re Bad Unknown To Me That She Is Worse.her Decei by tboy1(m): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2008
tope2000:

u don reach hia
you to want gist grin grin grin
i don't even understand the little she wrote talkless of the whole gist

im bored o . . . so i need d full gist wink
Re: My Ex Use To Point Finger At Other Gals Saying They Re Bad Unknown To Me That She Is Worse.her Decei by topup: 1:11am On Aug 28, 2008
If you don't love again, you miss out on a wonderful chance to find that person who completes you (other than God).
Re: My Ex Use To Point Finger At Other Gals Saying They Re Bad Unknown To Me That She Is Worse.her Decei by idupaul: 1:14am On Aug 28, 2008
convince me
to love again

convince u to love what ?
Re: My Ex Use To Point Finger At Other Gals Saying They Re Bad Unknown To Me That She Is Worse.her Decei by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 28, 2008
ok mesmya since u re the only 1 willin 2 listen-i'm 22
Re: My Ex Use To Point Finger At Other Gals Saying They Re Bad Unknown To Me That She Is Worse.her Decei by iykedee: 9:34am On Aug 29, 2008
Poster, learn to make your post concise but also make sure you explain yourself properly, nobody understands your post.
Re: My Ex Use To Point Finger At Other Gals Saying They Re Bad Unknown To Me That She Is Worse.her Decei by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2008
I beleive u all want more gist,i employ u all to please read with keen interest so that u can understand.
Whenever i had discussion with my ex-girlfriend she always accuse other girls that they are bad ie they flirt,they double date etc.but i later discover that she flirts' and even dates for money and i always give her assistance.we brokeup but her deceit has filled my heart with hate and i cant love.what can i do?

(1) (Reply)

Guys In The House: Do U Prefer Respect To Love Or Love To Respect. Ur Views Pls / My Romantic Trip To Lagos / Relationship Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.