Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,412 members, 7,961,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (299775 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by dapsycool(m): 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2008
Anelka starts from the bench
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2008
Pizarro ahead of Anelka?
Thats beyond me
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2008
what a screaamerr!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2008
Anelka!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by dapsycool(m): 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2008
Up chelsea, best team in the world
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2008
yup!!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2008
What a match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First things first. . . . I have to praise Mr. Grant for the good work . . . . Ok he is using the same team . . . but we must not forget the fact that he is stretched to the limit. With the limited players in the side he still manages to pull out results.

Now, I was watching Gillette Soccer Saturday and four suppossed football pundits were asked what they felt will be the result of the game and this is how they voted.

1st guy said Draw
2nd guy said Spurs win and he said because spurs have been in form
3rd guy said draw
4th guy said draw

It so amazing how people constanly under estimate the graet depths in this team. So people think it is not possible to come out with results so much so that even spurs will beat us at the bridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTH!!!! is going on . . . is it that people have forgotten Chelsea? We were six points behind the league leaders before the game and people had gievn up on chelsea. Na wa ooooo. For your information if you are one of those that did give up . . . . please think twice.

That was some game of football. I must praise every single player except Pizzarro . . . Tottenham will tell you they have not seen chelsea so professional in every department of the pitch. The defensive work was first class.

SWP came up with some magic. Belletti is fast becoming a 30-yarder expert. The man of the moment, Anelka, had two half chances. . worked the goal keeper at first and hit the wood work on the second. He will be a hit. . . . .definitely.

Great game overall. . We are very much in the race. . . . and this is how you know. . . . It is as simple as if we win all our matches we win the premiership! ! ! !. I believe we can do it. . . Yes I do.

[size=16pt]74 matches unbeaten at home. Y 'all don't have a clue. The premiership is BLUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nazzyon(m): 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2008
Though, I am not a Chelsea Fan but I have to congratulate you guys.

Anelka a gbe yin o.

Though aside from his presence you really played those old matches and the usual last minute performance, I liked it.

Welcome back
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2008
Dint I tell y'all AG z got the LUCKY touch round him? cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2008
a beauty of of a game. The boys are up on their top. I only had stretched out respect for grant after the carlin cup. he displayed techniques.

he has done well and did well todat. the game was awesome.

Anelka was a good buy and I have always liked him frrom when he was with man u.
I think there shouldn't be anxiety about Drogba. For all I care he can leave cos he's making so much noise abt it. we need the breather so let him go.

And I will say it again. lets not buy Berbatov. I don't blend with his style.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by coolkaboom(m): 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2008
it was a master-class performance and i am over-joyed at d awesome possibilities just 1 player can bring to our already burgeoning array of talent.i wish Anelka all d luck in d world, his talent is undisputed, but u need that little bit of luck to avoid splittin d bar with those kind of thunderbolt strikes like he did today, e no easy, he almost shattered my TV screen sef.

make d african contingent from chelsea enjoy their nations cup, d squad is strong enuf to hold down our challenge.

kudos to my man of d match, joe cole.along with d infatigueable elder states-men, makalele and Mr Bulleti.

no dull moment in d blue camp.

we shall rule again.congrats all.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 12:32am On Jan 13, 2008
cabali:

Anelka was a good buy and I have always liked him frrom when he was with man u.
I think there shouldn't be anxiety about Drogba. For all I care he can leave because he's making so much noise about it. we need the breather so let him go.[/b]And I will say it again. [b]lets not buy Berbatov. I don't blend with his style.

YES. U DEY READ MA MIND SEF cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by dapsycool(m): 7:23am On Jan 13, 2008
It's like you guys don't see what i'm seeing. Ballack is the most improved player in that squad. But what happens to mikel after the nations cup? He should pray for a lampard's 6 months injury. What formation are when gonna use when the african guys come back?
I see players like mikel, kalou, shev, pizarro kissing the bench for long especially if anelka becomes a hit.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 8:07am On Jan 13, 2008
All I care abt is now! after the nations cup, anyone who wants to get featured should work for it. that's it.

I can't say Ballack is the most improved cos I always saw the talent in him. he is almost always true of himself especially with those free kicks.

yesterday's man of the match was SWP! deserved it, yeah? he has been very troublesome recently to opponents.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 9:21am On Jan 13, 2008
now all the erections are coming ,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 9:27am On Jan 13, 2008
I would say I'm more impressed with SWP's preformance than BAll's.

Ball's performance is expected but SWP shocked shocked

JM killed his confidence big time sad
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 10:02am On Jan 13, 2008
@cabali
Did Anelka ever play for Man Utd?

@atiku07
Fi mi le

Nice game all in all Tottenham was shyte as usual but yall deserved the 3 points
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2008
A-40:

@cabali
Did Anelka ever play for Man Utd?

@atiku07
Fi mi le

Nice game all in all Tottenham was shyte as usual but yall deserved the 3 points

Good to hear a good thing from A-40. Thank you very much.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2008
dapsycool:

It's like you guys don't see what i'm seeing. Ballack is the most improved player in that squad. But what happens to mikel after the nations cup? He should pray for a lampard's 6 months injury. What formation are when going to use when the african guys come back?
I see players like mikel, kalou, shev, pizarro kissing the bench for long especially if anelka becomes a hit.

Actually when mikel comes back from nations cup he is going to keep his place. Reason is . . he is a holding midfielder and neither Lamps nor Ballack can play that role. Makalele does . . . but he is 35 remember.

So the fight for the midfield either in a 4-4-2 or a 4-3-3 is going to be between
lamps and ballack. . . . and then there is essien.

So Mikel keeps his place.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2008
@ A-40

I meant to say manchester city. Anelka played 4 manchester city and he scored the only goal (Penalty) in our first loss in the first season with mourhino.

at least I seen 1 thing u know for sure.

spurs were crap cos we made them so. Berbatov was useless - again.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2008
perhaps, ass-nal shal also learn a lesson on how to beat birmingham when we play them next week

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Cougar: 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2008
@ nateevs,
i still cannot understand why u wrestle with the arsenal fans. this was a team that was 5 points clear of man utd some few weeks back and are now playing 2nd fiddle to man utd. in the festive period, chelsea and man utd clinched more points than arsenal so what are we on about?
comparing arsenal to chelsea at this point is pointless because chelsea is far more better than arsenal. take a look at this stat. this comparison is based on the player's current form.

cech vs almunia/lehmann-----------------------cech wins
belletti vs sagna--------------------------------belletti wins
terry vs toure------------------------------------terry wins
gallas vs carvalho-------------------------------gallas wins
a.cole vs clichy-----------------------------------its a tie.
joe cole vs hleb----------------------------------hleb wins
essien vs flamini---------------------------------essien wins
ballack vs fabregas------------------------------fabregas wins
malouda vs rosicky------------------------------malouda wins
anelka vs adebayor-----------------------------anelka wins
drogba vs (van persie+eduardo+bendtner)-------drogba wins. it means only 3 arsenal players will get into the chelsea's first team. cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2008
I feel man u may not b able to hold on to that spot 4 long.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 11:28pm On Jan 13, 2008
nah!

They seem to be a lil' consistent and actually rise up to the occasion.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 10:45am On Jan 14, 2008
meanwhile, SWP was man of the match against Tot. was he that good or what?
meanwhile we need to take out pizza, he aint doing nothing 4 us.

Ballack is amazing and I guess we are reacting well to the injury and nations' cup syndrome at least better than some other teams.

74 games unbeaten at home is quite some record.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by dapsycool(m): 11:08am On Jan 14, 2008
Cougar i disagree with your comparison, carvalho to me is better than terry plus gallas, ballack better than fabregas(forget his temporary reign,infact he's already depreciating) and rosisky better than malouda.
Also i dont think ballack and lampard would fight to space. Essien, ballack, lampard would send mikel to the bench
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 11:20pm On Jan 14, 2008
Well if u buy a player on friday and he shows explosiveness on the field the next day, som'gats to be right abt ém right? Anelka like i have always say is the buy for me. He had a standing ovation when he got on the sideline to jog in prep for substitution and the humble fella just causes issues just when he did. Lets leave Berbatov for now. He can go to man u 4 all I care.

Who's saying ballack is deteriorating? and based on what game or play? Notice AG stands up these days, unlike when he first started.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by coolkaboom(m): 3:09am On Jan 15, 2008
i no go lie, when talk of buying a new striker came up, i hoped for berbatov ahead of anelka.having seen both of them go up against each other on saturday, anelka showed way more class in his 30 odd mins than berbatov could muster in d whole game.

spurs can keep their guy, i think ANELKA is going to continue to proove me wrong over and over and over and over and over again and again.

AMEN.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 11:31am On Jan 15, 2008
Well I love anelka and I can't wait till he starts to produce but you can't make a direct comparism like that with Berbatov.

Remember Berbatov does not have a Micheal Ballack and a Makalele playing behind him. Anelka does.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2008
i'll readily disagree with anyone who say berbatov is crap.
that's got a lot of personal issues attached to it than fact. utter fallacy !!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Chriz(m): 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2008
All I think when I sleep, eat, drink, wacth foolball is d BLUES
We rule the world of premiership
Take my word we take d league this time
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Chriz(m): 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2008
There is no two way about it. The BLUES are on eagles Flight
We are going to take what rightly belongs to us
We are BLUES 4 life
keep saying it

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.