Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,408 members, 7,961,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 07:52 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (299773 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2008
Half time . . . tight game.
No clear scoring chances. I just can't justify Sidwell's inclusion. Malouda seems a bit laid back. Joey and SWP have been alrite as opposed to what I thot they might have been. Solid defensive work by the folks at the back. Unfortunately there's no creativity in the side and will probably rely on a magic moment from Joe, SWP or Anelka.

I hope we get that all important goal. It'l calm our nerves . . put pressuer on them . . and then we can catch them on the break.

Off to the second half.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by seunbballo(m): 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2008
YES OHH!! i HOPE WE WIN MAKE MONEY NO GO JONOR OHH!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2008
We are looking vulnerable and giving away free kicks. Common chelsea.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2008
I knew it had to come. nice pass by Malouda. . . nice one toouch by Joey. . wat a goal!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2008
MOTM . . . Petr Cech.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Cougar: 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2008
@ nateevs,
chelsea scares me. the pass from malouda($30 million). joe cole's first touch($40 million). joe cole's volley(priceless).
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2008
Cougar:

@ nateevs,
chelsea scares me. the pass from malouda($30 million). joe cole's first touch($40 million). joe cole's volley(priceless).

Chelsea supporters . . . . Priceless!!!!

First class noise. There are only 2100 of them in there and they are alouuuuuuuuuuuudddddddd
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by seunbballo(m): 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2008
Almost done against everton
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Cougar: 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2008
@ nateevs,
how many regular team members are absent here today? terry, ashley cole, ferreira, essien, lampard, ballack and drogba are all out. talking about teams that play their 2nd team. chelsea does it more than arsenal. cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Iman3(m): 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2008
@Jackal

You don become Chelski supporter?

I only wanted them to win if Arsenal made it to the Final.Now that Arsenal are not going,I was hoping Everton make it instead.I want Spurs to win something this season. . . . . .it will be particularly sweet if the long running hit series(The Trophylessness of Ganyers) made it into season 3.

Imagine that,Spurs win something and Gooners don't. With Chelski in the Final,it will be harder for Spurs.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Cougar: 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2008
@ nateevs,
that was a professional performance at full tilt. you thoroughly deserved this victory. why do u guys slate avram grant? i think he is meticulously brilliant.
@ i-man,
where is jackal?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 10:59pm On Jan 23, 2008
Cougar:

@ nateevs,
how many regular team members are absent here today? terry, ashley cole, ferreira, essien, lampard, ballack and drogba are all out. talking about teams that play their 2nd team. chelsea does it more than arsenal. cheesy cheesy

Cudicini
Ferreira----Ivanovic----Terry----Cole

-------------       Mikel  --------------

Essien---------Ballack--------Lampard

-------Drogba--------Shenchenko---

Substitutes. . . . hilario, Benhaim, Kalou

I just formed a team from all the absent players with only two of them present. Ferreira and Cole.  Guess what we still have substitutes.

The match was won in absolute class. . . . Head and shoulders above those wannabeeees . . and we were playing away.

The fear of chelsea is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by marshy: 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2008
most of this is true and its cute

~Kiss on the stomach = 'I'm ready'

~Kiss on the Forehead ="i hope we're together forever"

~Kiss on the nose='I'll take care of you'

~Kiss on the Ear = 'You're my everything'

~Kiss on the Cheek = "We're friends"

~Kiss on the Hand = "I adore you"

~Kiss on the Neck = "we belong together"

~Kiss on the Shoulder = "I want you"

~Kiss on the Lips = I like you"

What the gesture means,

~Holding Hands = "we definitely like each other"

~Slap on the Butt = "That's mine"

~Holding on tight = "i don't want to let go"

~Looking into each other's Eyes = "i just plain like you"

~Playing with Hair = "Tell me you love me"

~Arms around the Waist = "I like you too much to let go"

~Laughing while Kissing = "I am completely comfortable with you"

--Advice--

Dont ask for a kiss, take one.

If you were thinking about someone while reading this,

you're definitely in Love.

--Requirements--

Post this again after reading!!

Or you will have a bad year of Relationships.

If you LIKE, LOVE, OR MISS someone right now

and can't get them out of your head

then Re-post this within One Minute and Whoever you are

missing will surprise you.

Repost this! as , What every kiss means
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ayusman16(m): 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2008
With all una running mouths, didnt Chelsea lose to Arsenal and Man. United this season? U r talking as if u guys av been invisible. Wait una the Tots grind u guys!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2008
ayusman16:

With all una running mouths, didnt Chelsea lose to Arsenal and Man. United this season? You r talking as if u guys av been invisible. Wait una the Tots grind u guys!

when they lose they have something to say. . . . when we win they also have something to say. . . now they are supporting Tottenham. . . imagine.

Hey Mr Marshy. .

you are in the wrong thread. . . could you please delete that thing you just posted?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by seunbballo(m): 11:55pm On Jan 23, 2008
Up Joe Cole!! Up Chelsea.
Everton here we come!!
We'gono woop ur ass spurs!!!
CHELSEA FOR LIFE!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by bluehorizo(m): 4:00am On Jan 24, 2008
BLUES IS THE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 5:22am On Jan 24, 2008
the arsenal team played their first team right? and got whooped 5-1 by spurs. what do they have to say. adebayo in an altercation with his team mate on the pitch? disgraceful!

we played without most our usuals yersterday and still got a clean sheet win.

need I say A-40 is the most witless poster on sports? absolutely no sense in any sentence from him.

I think SWP is getting over confident on the pitch, cech is simply amazing, AG is mysterious, Malouda is useful. Sidwell, goodness me shocked
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 8:15am On Jan 24, 2008
ayusman,

go jump into the lagoon; you are plain frustrated !
arsenal has been a disgrace to the EPL this season.
got bashed by sevilla as league leaders; got bashed(ed) tongue by the spurs as joint league leaders(on pts).
u guys are soiling the epl ! so shush !

great game yesterday.
sidwell is . . . . lipsrsealed how much more time does he need

cech, may u never get injured again !!!!!!!!!!!!! cool cool

and here's some credits to the everton side.
those guys really put up a solid fight.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ayusman16(m): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2008
@Wormedup

No lagoon for wherei dey nah? Agreed the defeat was painful but that does not mean it's the end of Arsenal. Trust me, we go bounce back bigtime. I also thn u r excited because u guys would find it easier to beat the Toths than confronting the Gunners in the finals. Count how many games we've lost this season and consider that we've not lost to the big 3. Now tell me, would u rather face the fire of the Gun in the Carling cup finals than the unpredicted performance from the Toths? Be objective for once bros.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2008
ayusman,

check my previous posts in the arsenal thread. precisely after the 1st leg - arsenal vs tottenham
i categorically said i'd rather we play the spuds in the final than the arse !
i also knew, after that 1st leg, that there was noway arsenal was going through !
ur guns are firing plastic bullets now and u r almost running out.
fabregas is in shambles, RVP is injured, ade has resorted to bullying team mates, gallas is missing toure and also in scuffles.
ur young guns have only now to impress; do u think they can ? at this recent form ?
we'd have thumped u guys again if u got to the finals but we'll still get the same ol sh!t, "it's our second string".
at least you guys can't say the same for the second leg against the spuds.
wenger was blinded by humiliation ! imagine him saying he didn't see the rift between his boys on pitch !! i bet he was wiping away tears, hence his eyes were closed grin tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ayusman16(m): 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2008
my guy. most gunners are aware of the glaring problems of our team but i guess Wenger is in charge and knows the team better. Make we allow am. Thank God also that u accept the fact that we for whoop una ass in the finals grin.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2008
ayuman,

if it makes u happy thinking u'd have whooped our a$$, cheers mate tongue

all na for dreamland, reality says otherwise.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2008
ayusman16:

@Wormedup

Count how many games we've lost this season and consider that we've not lost to the big 3. Now tell me, would u rather face the fire of the Gun in the Carling cup finals than the unpredicted performance from the Toths? Be objective for once bros.

Please cool down for this history. You are saying you will bounce back and the same quoting history of losses to wins. Where do you stand. You guys are losing steam and I am so glad to read from McOmo saying you might not win it.

So cool down get a grip of it before you start making mouth. If not you might not qualify for champions league.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2008
@ ayusman, the defeat wasn't painful it was embarrassing. and u will bounce back on what?

it would have been much easier playing the arses cos they are so pale right now. we'll do d scoring while they are beating themselves up physically grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2008
Wow!
incase u missed it, i just saw an interesting stat on sky i want to share with my fellow blues
Yesterday's game marked AGs 28th game in charge so they basically compared his results with Jose's first 28:

JOSE GRANT

Games - 28 28

Wins - 21 21

Losses - 2 2

Draws - 5 5

which means they both posted similar results, winning 75% of their first 28 games in charge, the only difference being that Jose's Chelsea conceded 3 fewer goals and scored two more than grants' Chelsea.

Nuf said, grant truly deserves some credit man. He's earned it, especially when u consider how shaky things were when he became coach and the injuries he's had to contend with. Grant, trophy or no trophy this season, you're my man!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ritchboy(m): 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2008
Grant will win something this season.Spurs dont stand much of a chance in the league cup,the league is still within chelseas reach,the UCL and FA Cup are still wide open.He will win something.Although looking at chelseas current squad,who wouldnt?Not that i'm taking anything away from him.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2008
I don't know abt trophy or no trophy! he is d man but he must gat the trophy man! stats aint sh!t without something to lift y'all
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ayusman16(m): 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2008
@C Jay

U forgot to include in ur statistic how Chelsea lost to the young gunners under Grant's. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 8:49pm On Jan 24, 2008
If u know how shameful that sounds, u'd bury ur head in the soil.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 9:14am On Jan 25, 2008
ayusman na wa o !

go to the arsenal thread and check;
there are only 2 people still using "young gunners" on this forum.
one is 'ayusman16', the other is some dude name 'millena'.
choose ye today, where you shall belong; the serious minded fan or the ever yapping fanatic ?

it's ur choice bro, i'll keep u wherever u keep urself. cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by sagajones: 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2008
WE REIGN FOREVER TO ALL BLUES FANS ACROSS THE GLOBE!!!
I dont no why people always attack us, if we win 1-0 they will say all we know is to win 1-0 and if we win 3-0 they will say we bribe the ref WHY this Nigerian People?
Chelsea is a Big Team with a Big Culture, and I have experience it.
Now if anybody Needs and want to Join Chelsea fans Network Direct from UK contact and I will you
you will receive an Official DVD Season and it is the DVD and Blood Scarf, a certificate with alot of other prizes direct from stamford bridge.
I will be happy if you can join the blues Official Member
Be a happy Chelsea Fan
Sagajones-08062229717
sagajonesfc@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.