Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,972 members, 7,963,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 05:34 AM

Learn To Play Piano In Five Weeks. . Guarantee. - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Learn To Play Piano In Five Weeks. . Guarantee. (765 Views)

Download These Piano Materials And Teach Yourself Piano / Learn How To Play The Keyboard/piano For Free / Learning To Play The Keyboard/Piano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Play Piano In Five Weeks. . Guarantee. by metroagen: 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2008
I have heard a lot of people saying, " it takes years to effectively know how to play,site-read,site-play or even site-sing". But few months back, the story change for some group of people who make use of my strategy and software in "Learn To Play Piano In Five Weeks". To play is not something difficult, all you need is a good tutor and self-determination.
I can convince you that you can found your way on piano in five weeks.

Femi Solomon
Metroneum Music Nig.
Metroneumm@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Am Working On Some Mix Tapes,who Won Work With Me: / How To Get Thousands Of Fans Within Few Days Without Spending A Kobo! / I need a film editor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.