Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,803 members, 7,938,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:00 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1126 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 2:29am On Sep 14, 2008
Re: . by Shaz(f): 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2008
Aww. . so sorry 'bout that. I don't really know what to say than for you to try and focus on what you have on hand. It'll be okay smiley
Re: . by Akinagirl(f): 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2008
Im lost. Is your 2 month old sister dead or missing?
Re: . by coolier(f): 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2008
I think you should move forward and concentrate on passing your exams now, what's done is done. Think of her as being with the Lord and console yourself with the Yoruba adage that says "ka ku l'omode ko ye ni, o san ju ka dagba ka toro je lo". My sympathy.
Re: . by manmustwac(m): 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2008
Sometimes when people have this kind of news they refuse to tell the perosn until they see dem in the flesh. She's gone no amount of thinking for her will bring her back. Just pray for her soul before u revise for your exams and try to switch off your brain while studying and writing them. An sure if she could talk to you she would want you to pass them. So just think like that.
Re: . by Akinagirl(f): 5:56am On Sep 16, 2008
Oh, she is dead? Sorry o. Well pray for her and your mother, and try to concentrate on your exams. May the Lord be with you and your family always.
Re: . by iice(f): 8:21am On Sep 16, 2008
So sorry for your loss.
Re: . by benincitys(f): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2008
sorry for the loss very sad, was she sick ?
Re: . by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2008
well guys thanks, smiley im thru wiv my exams, im pretty sure i did well.
Re: . by SeanT21(f): 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2008
You will see her again. No worries!!!

She is in a waaaaaaaaayyyyy better place!!!!

Here is a Poem I found For You.

"You truly were an angel
sent from God in heaven above.
Your shocking death just broke the hearts of everyone you loved.
When I found out that you had died
I thought that they were wrong.
You were so alive - and then
just like that, you were gone.
A flame blown out in seconds,
Confirming our worst fears -
A light that shines no more on earth
for which we shed many tears.
But still you are my beacon
And I need you right now.
You hear all the prayers I say
Because they are answered somehow.
I wish that you could be here,
But in a way you are.
Your symbol of a rose goes everywhere with me,
so I know you can't be far.
It still is quite a shock to me
that you had to die;
But no one will forget you
And I love you, and goodbyeSee You later. "
Re: . by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2008
thanks sean,,,,,,,i appreciate cry .i feel like im gonna cry any moment 4rrm now
Re: . by SeanT21(f): 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2008
adahna:

thanks sean,,,,,,,i appreciate cry .i feel like im going to cry any moment 4rrm now

I lost my grandmother in Liberia on Christmas EVE and I lost My fave Football Player Last Year. I know how it feels to loose someone. Go ahead and cry. Rememeber Without Rain there will be no flowers. With Time, Your Heart Will Heal!!!

(1) (Reply)

How does one enjoy life to the full? / Unfair Treatment To Housemaid / 9 Year Old Loses Leg,saving Baby Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.