Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,592 members, 7,961,950 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

To Find A Wife What Does It Take. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / To Find A Wife What Does It Take. (505 Views)

I Am Looking For A Wife..... / German Base Looking For A Wife / I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Find A Wife What Does It Take. by litlepikin: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2008
Just wondering what it will take to get a wife or can there be a particular place a man can find a wife, what are the things that make a good and quality woman, are they really hard to find or can a girl friend become a wife where the kinda woman a man want is no where to be found. what are the necessary step a man need to take to find a wife of his own. Pls, do not let this topic to hurt you much because already the pain is lying with me here, day by day i am waiting to see how i can be able to see the one while my mind still guessing on any woman that passes my way even in the flight, and now i want to end it up, NO MORE SEARCHING, till the day i will meet her, just Ur advices please.
Re: To Find A Wife What Does It Take. by Encomium(m): 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2008
Simply by taking it to God in prayer likewise asking for HIS guidiance.
Re: To Find A Wife What Does It Take. by ramonacee(f): 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2008
litlepikin:

NO MORE SEARCHING, till the day i will meet her, just your advices please.
shocked shocked shocked
haaaa, sorry sweetie,u dont search you dont find ohhh!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: To Find A Wife What Does It Take. by arramyjay: 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2008
@ poster
it actually takes alot it depends on you u knw like what u are looking for,yea a gf can become a wife,it basically just depends if she has most of alll the qualities you want and if you love her so.Take your time and you will find her.
Re: To Find A Wife What Does It Take. by litlepikin: 4:23am On Sep 18, 2008
RAMONACEE, what i really want from u is just ur advice not 4 u to mock at me please, well i will be looking forward to hear from u soon, cheerers.
Re: To Find A Wife What Does It Take. by Raymond88(m): 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2008
Money!!
Re: To Find A Wife What Does It Take. by SooTrue: 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2008
Good wives are everywhere and sometimes you need to be in the right place at the right time , try blind dates where friends introduce you to someone they know and who they think you might/will be compatible with, all the best with you search. God bless,
Re: To Find A Wife What Does It Take. by ramonacee(f): 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2008
litlepikin:

RAMONACEE, what i really want from u is just ur advice not for you to mock at me please, well i will be looking forward to hear from u soon, cheerers.
sorry sweetie,im not mockin you.im just tryin to let you know that u dont just sit at a place and get what you want.
remember the sayin good things dont come easy??
i pray you find for yourself a good wife,one u would hav no regrets havin. kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

I Need Baby / A Fine Boy Needs Good Friends / Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.