Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,973 members, 7,936,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:26 AM

The Dollar Producing Factory! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Dollar Producing Factory! (494 Views)

Make Millions By Producing High Quality Hair Care Products / Make Money Producing Soap, Paints, Bleach, Perfumes, Air-freshener And So Much M / Make Up To $1m Dollars Monthly Buy Producing Copper Wires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dollar Producing Factory! by all4u1: 10:46am On Sep 24, 2008
THE DOLLAR PRODUCING FACTORY
Oct. - $100 x 1 = $100 x N130 = N13000
Nov. -$100 x 2 = $200 x N130 = N26000
Dec. -$100 x 5 = $500 x N130 = N65000
Jan. - $100 x 10 = $1000 x N130 =N130000

Hope you were calculating that with me? Coz I’m just trying to show you how money will be pumping into your bank account, once you lay hold of the key to the Dollar Producing Factory!
I think someone will say amen!
After so many years of research and attending seminars, I at last lay my hands on the key to this Dollar Producing Factory. This is one Factory that requires no startup capital, no experience whatsoever, no need to sit before the system 24hours, in short, you will be doing almost nothing, and you’re guaranteed 100% profits.
Not to waste your time, let me unveil the Dollar Producing Factory.
I’m sure you’ve heard of Google ad, Blogging and Article Writing. Actually, the three go hand in hand. Forget about whatever you’ve heard before about online business, friend, this thing works for real!
I won’t squeeze you, so I won’t be asking for thousands before I put in your precious hands, the key to the Dollar Producing Factory.
- Google Ad
- Blogging
- Article Writing (without ever writing a word)

all4u for just N950.
Tell me, what is N950 compared to the unlimited wealth that is just waiting for you to take one more step and unlock it? Why not take action now? You’re just one more step to receiving the key to the Dollar Producing Factory!

ebizzz4u@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

For Those That Consume Fuel Everyday / Kd>>>at First My Mum & Dad Didn't Belive In The Business Idea,but Now: / The Laziest Way To Article Writing Ebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.