Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,918 members, 7,959,885 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

Best Carribean Countries To Live In, - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Carribean Countries To Live In, (3617 Views)

10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. / 13 Worst Countries To Visit / Nigerians In Carribean Islands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Carribean Countries To Live In, by mrblack: 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2008
hello house,
i learnt nigerian passport are visa free to some carribean countries,so i want to know which carribean regions is the best to live in?low crime,good economy e.t.c,my friend says he prefer barbados and bahamas,travellers pls contribute.
Re: Best Carribean Countries To Live In, by SeanT21(f): 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2008
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Best Carribean Countries To Live In, by femigirl(f): 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2008
You can go to most of the carribean countries on holiday for up to 2 weeks visa free. however, if you want to live there you will need aresidence permit.

I second that trindad is fab country.
Re: Best Carribean Countries To Live In, by mrblack: 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2008
am still waiting for more comment from you guys and thanks for those replies also.
Re: Best Carribean Countries To Live In, by kengeorgee: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2008
Please O naira landers,is Trinidad and Tobago also visa from Nigeria?Again is there Job opportuinies there, and the possible ways of getting there residence permit? I need your help travelers. my email is kengeorgee@yahoo.com[08026206167].
Re: Best Carribean Countries To Live In, by Bossman(m): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2008
Getting a resident permit at any of the Caribbean countries is not an easy task. Even Americans face a huge task trying to get one. Just about all jobs go to the locals first. Don't know about Trinidad and Tobago, however I have visited several Caribbean countries including Barbados, Jamaica, Cayman Island, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, St. Lucia, etc. They are all quite similar with a few differences here and there. The #1 source of revenue for most of them is tourism. You will hardly see any Nigerians in these countries, so you should take that into account.

(1) (Reply)

Husling At Barbados / Banned! 8 Things You Won't Find In China / Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.