Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,978 members, 7,936,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:26 AM

Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? (3525 Views)

LADIES: if you don't have this CURVE you can't attract the best of men ( + 25) / Girls/Ladies If This Guy Says U Should Date Him Will U Agree?(pictures) / Ladies, If You Are In This Situation, Will You Marry This Kind Of A Man? Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by davidylan4(m): 3:53am On Oct 04, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

No wonder you can't kiss grin grin

the last time i kissed you, you were weak in the knees for 10 good minutes. grin
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by A40(m): 3:58am On Oct 04, 2008
@Ruby_Pearl
Sure let me holla at my stock-broker
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by Nobody: 4:01am On Oct 04, 2008
davidylan*:

the last time i kissed you, you were weak in the knees for 10 good minutes. grin
kiss kiss make it 20mins.
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by olaremint(m): 6:37am On Oct 04, 2008
girls girls, i bet the poor guy gave you a chance when he found out you were not a virgin and now you want to dump him cos he cant kiss, i am sure you cant last 10 minutes without asking for a glass of water and you are forming sharon stone kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by plappville(f): 11:07am On Oct 04, 2008
Because of ordinary kissing? So you would dump a good guy just because he doesn't know how to kiss
You dont ve to say an ordinary kiss, If ur woman like kissing u give her the way she wants it, or are they not meant be satisfy each other or is her mouth smelling i enjoy kissing more than anything else in sex, and i am fortunate to have a good hubby who does know how to kiss, imagin he doesn't know how to kiss and i love him, all i need to do is teach him times without number. Am sure he will enjoy it grin when u teach him and would do dsame to u. smiley
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by Ben13: 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2008
@Ruby_pearl

and

@A-40

I dey enjoy una love chat o
Na where una for meet
Na Nairaland?

Nna no be small thing o
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by sangreal: 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2008
Why not do the honour of teaching himhow to afterall loving is all about containing and all abt afection
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by A40(m): 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2008
Ben20001:

@Ruby_pearl

and

@A-40

I dey enjoy una love chat o
Na where una for meet
Na Nairaland?

Nna no be small thing o
Na you know ooh grin grin

@plappville
Kissing is a very flimsy reason to leave a man or woman what if he or she had bigger flaws? e.g a woman that can't cook or has bad manners or a man that easily resorts to violence or is very abusive
Ladies don't leave an 80% guy for a 20% guy cos you will regret it.Nuff said cool
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by steaming(f): 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2008
Honestly i didnt think that kissing could be an issue cos i have been so blessed with a man that could kiss even tho i am not a kiss-person.

Now recently i met one man that even while we were still talking, he carried his mouth, tongue first and engulfed my whole mouth in his.
I must confess that i have never been more disgusted. As i am writing this, i am gettiing very irritated already. The way i pushed him off was enuf for him to ask me later if his mouth was smelling or i just dont like kissing.

I couldnt even stand him holding my hand after that.

If a man can kiss well and its just not lasting to 5 mins that is the wahala, i DO NOT MIND. Provided HE DOES NOT FILL MY MOUTH WITH SALIVA or WITH HIS TONGUE ALLOVER MY MOUTH
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by walttt(m): 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2008
Men! If she can't kiss, will u stay?! kiss kiss kiss grin wink
Re: Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? by walttt(m): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2008
Hell yeah! as long as she's excellent in d other departments n compensating for dat lapse by shaggin ma friggin brains out!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must We Wait Till February 14th Before Celebrating Love? / How To Make Your Boyfriend Love You More / Vote This Beautiful Girl For Face Of Uniben 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.