Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,013 members, 7,960,225 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

I Dont Want To Be Nigeria Maradona_mikel Obi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Dont Want To Be Nigeria Maradona_mikel Obi (434 Views)

Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech / Chelsea Star To Be Nigeria's World Cup Captain / Who Will Be Nigeria's Best U17 Players In This World Cup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Want To Be Nigeria Maradona_mikel Obi by EKESON111(m): 11:53am On Jun 30, 2014
Nigerian mldfielder john mikel obi has admited that he dont want to be nigeria maradona.
on their preparation towards thier today round 16 match against france,in which many naija fans have tag 'win or come home'where he was interviewed and he said that i am not playing so that i will be hailed,that no one is playing for individual glory,that all of them is working collectively to ensure the succes of the team.

(1) (Reply)

Keshi Not That Good / Falconets Depart For Canada / Breaking News About Brazil Vs Germany Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.