Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,109 members, 7,960,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (549711 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ultimate2010: 8:37am On Sep 29, 2014
confluence: @ultimate2010
http://www.ebay.com/itm/iPhone-4s-16GB-Mint-Condition-Verizon-/321534522620?_trksid=p2054897.l4275
This one that is already $100 7hr to the end of bid, it will end with nothing less than $140. All the same thanks for your concern.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 29, 2014
Nostalgia21:
bros, can you see I claimed the tablet first? grin

yes so. I just pretend i didn't see your comment and praying that lagtech would not see your comment as well. Nostalgia21, once you are big, you are big. You are already big naw. Allow small boys like me grow abehg.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by cyif2003(m): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2014
Nostalgia21:
1)RUN AWAY from the iphones with locked icloud except uou are using the iphone for parts only
2) look out for unlocked ones. if possible only verizon (cos some seller might say their iphones are unlocked while it isn't) that is craigslist for you.. na 30k to do the factory unlocking for naija o
3) make sure seller removes the icloud if any and turns off 'find my phone'
4) you're good to go
thankz alot

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by cyif2003(m): 8:44am On Sep 29, 2014
Nostalgia21:
1)RUN AWAY from the iphones with locked icloud except uou are using the iphone for parts only
2) look out for unlocked ones. if possible only verizon (cos some seller might say their iphones are unlocked while it isn't) that is craigslist for you.. na 30k to do the factory unlocking for naija o
3) make sure seller removes the icloud if any and turns off 'find my phone'
4) you're good to go
and less i forget what is d ideal price to buy a used but clean iphone 5 any series now kus peepz are selling their own iphone 5 on craigslist nd porting to iphone 6
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by aitop(m): 8:49am On Sep 29, 2014
I need the i3 and am playing for it
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 29, 2014
Am interested in the dual cores.
I will need 4 pieces.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2014
cyif2003: and less i forget what is d ideal price to buy a used but clean iphone 5 any series now kus peepz are selling their own iphone 5 on craigslist nd porting to iphone 6
normal price $200 to $250
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 9:05am On Sep 29, 2014
aitop: I need the i3 and am playing for it

Thank God say na play you dey play cos me am serious.

4 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by igbsam(m): 9:10am On Sep 29, 2014
lagtech: Once again we want to appreciate all our customers-especially those who have stayed with us even with delays and disappointments. Lagos Technologies is bringing 'impossible deals' as the year runs to an end-after all your support and patronage of our business-you cant afford to miss them.

Another android tablet. Anyone interested -please state here. This one is 100% free to any customer. For visitors to the thread-please pay N3500k for shipping.
Tablet goes to first person to request it on the thread-please dont email. Must be a customer who has paid for an item in the past.

Bonus Package
We have a shipment of bonus items coming for our esteemed customers whose items were delayed in any form in the last few months. All get flash drives or power banks based on availability.
Our Laptop importers get the oportunity to get laptops for free-just paying cost of shipping or in one case an additional case. We have the record of 16 individuals in this regard and the laptops will be on ground last week of October/1st week of November. Shipping costs to be paid only at point of pick up not before.
There are :
10 Pentiums 7k
10 Dual Cores 9K
One i3-15k

Free Flash Drives
Most have not been claimed. Owners should please claim by September 30th.

All Agents -please check the website for important information.

Oga Lagtech, How far na..........Hope say you will no longer change the date again o. The person i got the laptop for has been on my neck since last week. I don tire to explain. I pray i get the laptop this week.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by igbsam(m): 9:14am On Sep 29, 2014
Please o! I need original Samsung Galaxy S3 Battery.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by stechi(m): 9:25am On Sep 29, 2014
Guys, I guess its best we purchase the items with our money and ensure we have them in our custody before collecting money from clients because logistics for shipping items is not as easy as you think and bugging @lagtech on status of items being expected even after his clarification on how the shipment is handled would only keep your health status at risk (because of too much thinking and disturbance from your clients).

No ill-feelings and neither do I know @lagtech, but my experience over the years on online purchases have shown me that shipment of items most times does not work out the way the shipper/receiver expects from the shipment company.

Moreover,its better to communicate with the client by just showing him pictures of what to expect, telling him/her that the payment should be made available once the item is in your (sellers') hands.

@lagtech , I would like to suggest that your own items being sold should be made available in Nigeria so that once we make payment we pick up immediately while you face the logistics for other areas of the business (that's clients making payments to e-commerce site for specific items). Because when we see the items on your website, and interested in buying immediately,one gets surprised to hear that the items are still in the USA and when payment is made, delayed logistics leads to waiting by buyers who desperately needs those items immediately.

Thanks and this is just my ideas (once again, #nohardfeelings for anyone please)

11 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2014
@LAGTECH, RESERVE 4 DUAL CORE FOR ME, I HOPE AM GETTING A 500GIG EXTERNAL STORAGE , THE ONE YOU PROMISE ME I NEVER SEE AM
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by peacelife(m): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2014
lagtech: Once again we want to appreciate all our customers-especially those who have stayed with us even with delays and disappointments. Lagos Technologies is bringing 'impossible deals' as the year runs to an end-after all your support and patronage of our business-you cant afford to miss them.

Another android tablet. Anyone interested -please state here. This one is 100% free to any customer. For visitors to the thread-please pay N3500k for shipping.
Tablet goes to first person to request it on the thread-please dont email. Must be a customer who has paid for an item in the past.

Bonus Package
We have a shipment of bonus items coming for our esteemed customers whose items were delayed in any form in the last few months. All get flash drives or power banks based on availability.
Our Laptop importers get the oportunity to get laptops for free-just paying cost of shipping or in one case an additional case. We have the record of 16 individuals in this regard and the laptops will be on ground last week of October/1st week of November. Shipping costs to be paid only at point of pick up not before.
There are :
10 Pentiums 7k
10 Dual Cores 9K
One i3-15k

Free Flash Drives

I need one also.....

Hope my October 4th pickup is on track bro

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Itzlinda(f): 9:54am On Sep 29, 2014
pman06: @ Lagtech

Bro i think i will take the i3. And i figure am among this 16 individuals?

I replied to your mail too, awaiting response.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Luvlydevin(m): 10:04am On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=lagtech]Once again we want to appreciate all our customers-especially those who have stayed with us even with delays and disappointments. Lagos Technologies is bring hmmmm, I no wan dull my self for this kind promo, but first Oga lagtech that tablet I need am pass federal government, what i5 for 15k Oga lagtech please come again I don't understand if this is possible please I would need one aassaapp
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 10:14am On Sep 29, 2014
lagtech:

Bonus Package
Our Laptop importers get the opportunity to get laptops for free-just paying cost of shipping or in one case an additional case. We have the record of 16 individuals in this regard and the laptops will be on ground last week of October/1st week of November. Shipping costs to be paid only at point of pick up not before.
There are :
10 Pentiums 7k
10 Dual Cores 9K
One i3-15k

Free Flash Drives

If I'm in this category which I feel I am. Please reserve a Dual Core for me.

My other freebies include 2 flash drives and an unspecified item. You requested delayed items guys send you a mail sometime ago which I did.

Then there's a laptop I'm not too sure I qualify for. That's regarding Agent stuff.

That being said, there's a gift I told you will be the best of all to me and everybody here. I believe you're working on it to make it a reality. Remain blessed.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 10:14am On Sep 29, 2014
Double post
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Adebayolove(m): 10:18am On Sep 29, 2014
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by aitop(m): 11:40am On Sep 29, 2014
pman06:

who no like better thing lol
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Adinije(f): 11:54am On Sep 29, 2014
@Lagtech, I claim one dual core
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Elemental(m): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2014

Bonus Package
There are :
10 Pentiums 7k
10 Dual Cores 9K
One i3-15k

Free Flash Drives

I'll take one of the dual cores. Which other bonus do I qualify for, considering the one week delay of my laptop
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Deluxe8000(m): 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=Deluxe8000][/quote]3rd time of asking and yet no response.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Deluxe8000(m): 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=Deluxe8000][/quote] 3rd time of asking and yet no response.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
pman06:

you too na play u de play oo. I was the firs to claim the i3:

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
lagtech:
Bonus Package
Our Laptop importers get the oportunity to get laptops for free-just paying cost of shipping or in one case an additional case We have the record of 16 individuals in this regard and the laptops will be on ground last week of October/1st week of November. Shipping costs to be paid only at point of pick up not before.
There are :
10 Pentiums 7k
10 Dual Cores 9K
One i3-15k

@all, I have highlighted the key points

let's understand simple english

People without delay even wants to claim bonus laptop, despite that it is meant for people wit delayed items

Lagtech knows who and who to give bonus laptop
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
ogami from a brother to a brother....dont forget me ooooo,make i make enough gains na.....i dey involve for the awoof promo.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by coolted(m): 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
thank you in advance for the Free gifts given to me for delays of my Lapp i5... I hope to collect when I finally receive my lappy
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Vstuffs(m): 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
I Have video tutorials on laptop repairing by podnutz(5.13GB)......

If you need it alert me
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by honeyad(m): 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
papiforreal:

you too na play u de play oo. I was the firs to claim the i3:

You get delayed items? I just dey look those wey dey clain 5, 8 dualcores...una get delayed items?

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
Lagtech today is on the 29th and u promise on d 28th sept. To clear all my items. No update from u, even all my post u have been ignoring it.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Adebayolove(m): 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
Lagtech, pls what is latest about items that are supposed to picked up on 25-29. I have not received info about the pick up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.