Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,217 members, 7,960,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 09:33 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (549735 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by blaxx: 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
@Lagtech, Fellow importers, which of these laptops has the best specs?
Toshiba C650
Toshiba C850
Toshiba C50
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
vickertony: alright.how much cheap can i get that??30k is the final budget is it possible?
30k is possible.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
EUGENE4GOO:
Oga, how do we use simcard on it?

No-it doesnt use simcard.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
lagtech:

No-it doesnt use simcard.

oga lagtech how bout the deal you said you will post on weekend wch i will choose from?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
Damolux01: Good! Regards the mini...I have convinced the lady...she's now okay with the black...how fast will it get to me sir? She just paid me today...so, money willl be sent on Monday.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
blaxx: Fellow NLers, which of these laptops is the strongest/ best?
Toshiba C650
Toshiba C850
Toshiba C50

The one that has the best specs?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
TopSpot: @lagtech, how far? Did you ship the dell? Will I get the lumia today as promised?

Dell should be available for pick up around the 16th

Lumina? We are waiting for the text from shippers today. If it comes-pick is Monday or Tuesday.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
femadesh:

Yes. Lagtech can do that for u sir

All u need to do is

1) Jus paste the link to the item here, so that he can tell u d total cost
2) Send an email to his email address on the first page of this thread requestin for his acct no
3) Pay the money, he will help u pay and ship to 9ja the wednesday afta ur item lands to his address from ebay

BEWARE OF SCAMMER PLS

Thanks for the info!!!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
kolomax: hello oga lagtech i don't know ma be you can help me pay for an item won on ebay and ship it down to me

Yes we can-follow steps provided.

Send the link by email or post here.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Elemental(m): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
lagtech: @ Nostalgia2010- your Samsung phone arrived yesterday. If it works good-Im planning to buy myself and sell in Naija as its really cheap.
Ships tomorrow via USPS Expedited.
How does this phone cost?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
Lagtech my laptop has started tripping off unexpectedly cry. I hope its not what I think it is crycrycry
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
kennyman20:

oga lagtech.. I really want u to take an action with that guy that complained that he got scammed.. The guy is a real scammer.. All his quest was to ruin ur business or see if money or something valuable would come out of his evil deed.. Dont let him go scot free.. Imagine, he even opened a thread for you.. Here's the link.

https://www.nairaland.com/1838532/nairalanders-scam-scam

Thanks-I checked the thread-I wonder why someone with that much energy who had the reasoning to do due diligence and checkout Jimmy's office would receive emails with a bank account from an unknown source and go ahead and pay?

Thats the challenge with an open forum:

Its good as it brings lots of publicity
And can be 'bad' as anyone can say anything.

Like people told him on the thread he opened-let him upload pics of the email, texts he received and copies of his deposit slip.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
Adinije: seller later showed up?

Yes -seller is available this weekend for pick up.
Your minis will still land around the 16th.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
biz2get:

sir i already paid for this... hope yuu havt forgotten?

I know. We got another one yesterday-same Compaq F500-
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
Gboliwe: Will you please shut up and get to know who your real enemy is?
Simple instruction, you won't follow. The energy you have exerted here, if you had used half of it to read, understand and comply instructions, you won't have been scammed by Emmanuel Awaritefe or what is his damned name!the same Emmanuel came on Mikky's preorder thread and got an email address that looked like Mikky's and kept sending emails to anybody who identified with Mikky's thread. He sent bank details with names Michael E. Awaritefe. Seeing that banks will most likely allow transactions to fly when two names of an account holder are real, he got away with that. Now he told you Jimmy E Awaritefe you fell.
Grow some brain and don't spoil an honest man's hardwork.

@Gboliwe -thanks!!!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
Much appreciation to those who have taken the time to check out this guy's claims and stood in our defense.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
crudedude: Lagtech my laptop has started tripping off unexpectedly cry. I hope its not what I think it is crycrycry

What do you think it is?

And which laptop? The Toshiba you got from Craigslist?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
Elemental:
How does this phone cost?

I think a total of $69 to Naija.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
lagtech:

What do you think it is?

The board.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
crudedude:
The board.

If it overheats-then it just needs thermo compound applied to the processor and/or graphics card as it my have dried up.

Or ir could be a defective battery.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
lagtech any updates? it's 2nd August
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
-Ebay Items arrived today

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by biz2get(m): 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
lagtech:

I know. We got another one yesterday-same Compaq F500-

okay.... kindly view yuur mailbox smiley
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
fashrola: lagtech any updates? it's 2nd August

Same protocol sir-we wait for the text-that is always sent to Jimmy.

Hope you have picked up the juice.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
@Yhellow-

Another Blackberry came in. (Torch)

AJ-Just in

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
lagtech:

If it overheats-then it just needs thermo compound applied to the processor and/or graphics card as it my have dried up.

Or ir could be a defective battery.

the base does smell burnt though. I'll take it for diagnostics tomorrow. Thanks.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
Importers-Laptop sellers-check out great deals on Sunday.

Packages that give room for good profit.

Cheap Pentium M laptops.

Other items.

Sweet deals.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
crudedude:

the base does smell burnt though. I'll take it for diagnostics tomorrow. Thanks.

Are you sure its not NEPA (power surge)? That can melt the battery or ac jack.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
lagtech: Importers-Laptop sellers-check out great deals on Sunday.

Packages that give room for good profit.

Cheap Pentium M laptops.

Other items.

Sweet deals.
Boss! Is my item( dell 520) now with Mr jimmy? Pls, don't forget to pay for those items on ebay.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by blaxx: 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
crudedude:

The one that has the best specs?
yes sir
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
Oga Lagtech, evening sir,how about the 4 minis are they in lagos already?

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.