Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,119 members, 7,936,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:14 PM

Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! (108294 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Blasts Elnathan John, A Writer From Kaduna In New Interview / Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland / Business Proposal/ Speech Writer/ Idea Consultant/ Magazine Proposal Writer Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by OHaddy(f): 2:35am On Aug 28, 2014
I vote for Audrey Timms
she updates at least 3 times in a day.
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Lakeshizu(m): 11:35am On Aug 28, 2014
Temitope daniel
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Solariz: 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
How to Steal Ballot Box During Election....these idiots will kill you with laughter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByijP-S_PO8&list=PLKN4yOey5kqN7fPjgtpwsalKKZSKOwvS0
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by anasbeaut(f): 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
Audrey Timms
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by SexySapphire(f): 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
princesa:
writer wit consistent update.

Tnx. I'm voting for Audrey Timms cos she really deserves it
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Hauneg(f): 7:44am On Aug 29, 2014
Am voting for that writer who never disappoints,whenever you come online, there is always two or more updates to take your breath away and that writer is no other than

Audrey Timms!!!
Count my vote ooooo
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by missKeri(f): 10:47am On Aug 29, 2014
Audrey Timms
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
audrey timms nd preetyspicey
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by bussyzionite(f): 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
Audrey Timms
PrettySpicey and
TiffanyJ
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by holyboss: 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
Team AudreyTimms
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by holyboss: 5:44am On Aug 30, 2014
AudreyTimms
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 30, 2014
holyboss: AudreyTimms
i am voting for Audrey timms and tiffanyj
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by holyboss: 8:26am On Aug 30, 2014
Jollyjoy: i am voting for Audrey timms and tiffanyj
wch of d tiffanyj's story av u read? Av only read that of Audreytimms nd T Dan
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by princesa(f): 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
Once Again, thanks to everyone who participated for the month of August.

And Without much Ado, calculations or mathematics, Audreytimms came up tops as the regular updater for this month, this is in addition to being the Writer of the month.

What more can I say than Hardwork, consistency and dedication truly pays.

Congrats Timms and congrats also to Tiffanyj.

We end all nominations for the month of August on that note. See you guyz on Monday for the new month of September.

Thank you all.smiley
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hello princesa, is there a seperate thread for regular updater of the month and best writer of the month?

When does both start?
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by TeeYMartinz(m): 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
Pls hw do one partake in d writing challenge.? Can u pls expantiate more on it?
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by AudreyTimms(f): 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
princesa: Once Again, thanks to everyone who participated for the month of August.

And Without much Ado, calculations or mathematics, Audreytimms came up tops as the regular updater for this month, this is in addition to being the Writer of the month.

What more can I say than Hardwork, consistency and dedication truly pays.

Congrats Timms and congrats also to Tiffanyj.

We end all nominations for the month of August on that note. See you guyz on Monday for the new month of September.

Thank you all.smiley
Thanks dear. Thanks to all those who voted for me. I wish u all a blessed September
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by princesa(f): 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
AudreyTimms:
Thanks dear. Thanks to all those who voted for me. I wish u all a blessed September
you're welcome.

Check ur mail too.
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by princesa(f): 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
Hello princesa, is there a seperate thread for regular updater of the month and best writer of the month?

When does both start?
Hi. This is the one and the same thread for both categories.

Writer of the month kicks off at the beginning of every month and lasts for 3 weeks, immediately after which the regular updater of the month starts and only lasts a week.

All takes place in this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by princesa(f): 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
TeeYMartinz:
Pls hw do one partake in d writing challenge.? Can u pls expantiate more on it?
it is not a writing challenge, it's a way of saying 'thank you' to the writers on this board.

How you can participate? Start a story - good, captivating and regularly updated one if I may add - then it's left for your readers to feel really impressed by your work and effort enough to nominate you. If you come up with the highest number of nominations, you become our writer of the month and eligible for the price.

Your story must however be over 60 percent completed if you are a debutante.
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
princesa:
Hi. This is the one and the same thread for both categories.

Writer of the month kicks off at the beginning of every month and lasts for 3 weeks, immediately after which the regular updater of the month starts and only lasts a week.

All takes place in this thread.

Thanks a lot..

Now I understand better.
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Kayleb37: 10:02am On Sep 01, 2014
Princesa when is the voting starting?
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by princesa(f): 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
Kayleb37:
Princesa when is the voting starting?

It started today my good man.

But officially, I declare it open.
Happy new month all.
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by AudreyTimms(f): 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
Happy new month everyone. Yipee! I'm d first 2 vote! I vote for-

1. PrettySpicey of 'Take me as I am'. I jst finished reading a few pages of d story and my jaw actually dropped and sincerely I'm lyk 'hw d hell did I win last mnth with her here?'. Her descriptive ability got me drooling. I cud picture everytin in her story literally! I'm nt going to luk any further. She's gonna b my descriptive mentor!

*Lemme run around again 2 look for two more geniuses!*
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by PrettySpicey(f): 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
AudreyTimms: Happy new month everyone. Yipee! I'm d first 2 vote! I vote for-

1. PrettySpicey of 'Take me as I am'. I jst finished reading a few pages of d story and my jaw actually dropped and sincerely I'm lyk 'hw d hell did I win last mnth with her here?'. Her descriptive ability got me drooling. I cud picture everytin in her story literally! I'm nt going to luk any further. She's gonna b my descriptive mentor!

OMG!!! You and repogirl are giving me the biggest prices here on NL Literature section.... I mean I read your words and I feel my cheeks tinge with self-conscious pride... . and it takes me days thereafter to get my head back to size, Lol.

Many, many thanks Audrey Timms... and by the way, you deserved to win it... simple

1 Like

Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Queenxstar(f): 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
AudreyTimms: Happy new month everyone. Yipee! I'm d first 2 vote! I vote for-

Seconded. She is an amazing writer.

1 Like

Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by TiffanyJ(f): 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
As a runner-up for August writer of the month, i received an air-time, all thanks to the benefactor. I pray God replenish your pockets ten folds.
Also, my thanks to all those that voted me. Princesa, thank you!

1 Like

Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
holyboss: wch of d tiffanyj's story av u read? Av only read that of Audreytimms nd T Dan
i have read the reluctant bride and a man to cal her own by tiffanyj. They were so so interesting you know!
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by princesa(f): 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
You're very welcome Tiffanyj. smiley

People ain't voting yet? I have a strong faith for this month oh, Devil is a liar!

1 Like

Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by anasbeaut(f): 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
Prettyspicey...ha stories re just kiss
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
Prettyspicey, DaveP, d9ty7

1 Like

Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by missterious(f): 5:30am On Sep 03, 2014
Royver
PrettySpicey

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (69) (Reply)

A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) / Love Really Is Strange / The Club a story - #nlwriters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.