Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,613 members, 7,962,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

The Rate At Which Non-academic Staff Demand Money From Students Is alarming - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Rate At Which Non-academic Staff Demand Money From Students Is alarming (425 Views)

Non-Academic Staff Lock Entrances To UNICAL, Flog CSO / Six (6) Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) / FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rate At Which Non-academic Staff Demand Money From Students Is alarming by nomabeeee(f): 10:20am On Jul 09, 2014
Coughs..am a graduate of geography and planning in ***** university..dnt wna mention the name of my sch for security reasons..doing clearance was hell for me...gosh!not like I was owing the school.I had my receipts,files and documents complete but I spent a lot jst on non-academic staffs..any office I enter they either ask for money or ask u to buy them snacks and drink just for them to attend to you..and when u dnt do this things for them,they withhold ur file..the particular incident that got me angry and bittered was when I went to the administrative dpartment to collect my statement of result..the non-academic staff there(a woman)who was supposed to type and gv me my result askd me for money to do her own job o..I told her dt I ddnt hv money,she rplied that my transcript wil be on her table until I gt money for her..bc I needed dz result urgently,I had to borrow some money from a friend to gv to this woman..and can u imagine dt even after she finished typin my result she askd me to buy her drink..I askd her wat the drink was for.she rplied that the drink was for bearing the same name with her..my question remains;don't this non-academic staffs get paid for their job..why do they enjoy loothin money frm students?and please is this silly attitude of theirs same in other nigerian universities or jst in my school alone..reasonable answers...no foul words

(1) (Reply)

Admissions!!!: Study Abroad / Admission Into University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (unn)....hop In / Terminal Value DCF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.