Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,232 members, 7,936,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:27 PM

Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! (19477 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Wife, Ajoke Silva / Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial / Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! by almajiri101: 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
cyril83:

Why the trebbor choppin on a lobsh site, rugged cappins is going on every frigate forum relate your brodas there and clear this mess off here.

Bro lock up, BAN is a registered confraternity and all men hold this very rugged sailor high esteem. I am proud to be a buccaneer and i believe olu jacob is also proud to be on board. I have paid my respect to him on frigate site, remember that gp forbid make i see my broda make i no hail am.

Enuf gboyaga for you sir.
Re: Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
HBD to u sir. Wish u many more yrs ahead. Lucky me we share same month
Re: Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! by cashkidisback1(m): 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
500GPA:

WAYRAY .
your stupidity keeps increasing everyday. Bigotry and tribalism has truly ruined your IQ that you think that every thread should be tribalised!! you need help seriously,dude.
Re: Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! by floragregs(f): 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
Alleluia:

U sound foolish. Instead make u tell am hapi birthday, u dey talk anoda ting. Iidioot. Animal. Fool
Babe are u ok? U well at all?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! by edicisca: 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
Happy birthday sir.Wish u many happy years.cheers
Re: Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! by cashkidisback1(m): 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
almajiri101:

Bro lock up, BAN is a registered confraternity and all men hold this very rugged sailor high esteem. I am proud to be a buccaneer and i believe olu jacob is also proud to be on board. I have paid my respect to him on frigate site, remember that gp forbid make i see my broda make i no hail am.

Enuf gboyaga for you sir.
you will meet your waterloo one day.keep being a proud cultist until you end up like your likes that were killed by their fellow cultists!!
Re: Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! by cj4someone(m): 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
saasala: Happy birthday legend

A true legend indeed...! HBD to you sir.
Re: Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! by phillycute(f): 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
Happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! by almajiri101: 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
cashkidisback1: you will meet your waterloo one day.keep being a proud cultist until you end up like your likes that were killed by their fellow cultists!!

Dey your lane make i dey my lane na. Waterloo would be in my next world, I have sailed, saw and conquered. So keep your curse for your next generation.
Re: Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! by cashkidisback1(m): 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
almajiri101:

Dey your lane make i dey my lane na. Waterloo would be in my next world, I have sailed, saw and conquered. So keep your curse for your next generation.
you are not the ist cultist and you won't be the last to say this but its quite unfortunate that most of them are now lieing in their graves. As long as you won't be a nuisance to the community that you are staying who goes about intimidating innocent people,then its okay by me.
Re: Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! by myspnigeria: 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
many more years in good health sir
Re: Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! by almajiri101: 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
cashkidisback1: you are not the ist cultist and you won't be the last to say this but its quite unfortunate that most of them are now luring in their graves. As long as you won't be a nuisance to the community that you are staying who goes about intimidating innocent people,then its okay by me.

Is Olu jacob a threat to your community ? BAN is not as you guyz portrayed it, it just that some bad eggz are giving the association bad image. We have a lot of celebrities you admire as members.
Re: Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! by 500GPA: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
cashkidisback1: your stupidity keeps increasing everyday. Bigotry and tribalism has truly ruined your IQ that you think that every thread should be tribalised!! you need help seriously,dude.

STOP PREACHING TO ME AND DON'T ACCUSE ME.

HOW DID MY COMMENT TRIBALISE THIS THREAD. PREACH TO YOUR KINSMEN FIRST
Re: Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hapi bufday Sir...,many more fruitful yrs ahead.. God bless ya
Re: Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! by cashkidisback1(m): 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
almajiri101:

Is Olu jacob a threat to your community ? BAN is not as you guyz portrayed it, it just that some bad eggz are giving the association bad image. We have a lot of celebrities you admire as members.
shalom and I hope that one day you will denounce it before it takes your life cool cool
Re: Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! by cashkidisback1(m): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
500GPA:

STOP PREACHING TO ME AND DON'T ACCUSE ME.

HOW DID MY COMMENT TRIBALISE THIS THREAD. PREACH TO YOUR KINSMEN FIRST

just wish him HBD and move on
Re: Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
HBD sir, live long and longer
Re: Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! by almajiri101: 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
cashkidisback1: shalom and I hope that one day you will denounce it before it takes your life cool cool

Thank you and make sure you are on a right path and your hands are clean because your evil deeds may also send you six feet beneath.
Re: Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! by cashkidisback1(m): 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
almajiri101:

Thank you and make sure you are on a right path and your hands are clean because your evil deeds may also send you six beneath.
hmmmm!! Am a good boy and I will always remain one till I leave this earth cool cool
Re: Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! by DBestDoc(f): 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
Alleluia:

ur fada and moda. Tunda fuk u frnt and back. Idioot

People like you shouldn't be given access to the internet. It's obvious the only contribution you've made so far on this thread is throwing tantrum at everybody.

You insulted a guy because he called Olu Jacob handsome and it made me wonder how psychotic one can get.
I wont be surprised if you are one of those hypocritic choir members 'cause your username says it all. Smh for you.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! by Damiruth: 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
Haha kilode sho ti offend e tele ni.
U sound foolish. Instead make u tell am hapi birthday, u dey talk anoda ting. Iidioot. Animal. Fool[/quote]
Re: Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! by almajiri101: 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
cashkidisback1: hmmmm!! Am a good boy and I will always remain one till I leave this earth cool cool

Ok! Good boy, now go to bed boy, it is very late to be on internet.
Re: Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! by brilapluz(m): 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
happy birthday 2 you sir...
Re: Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
Alleluia:

U sound foolish. Instead make u tell am hapi birthday, u dey talk anoda ting. Iidioot. Animal. Fool
Why has @shanboti's comment about the man's good look aroused cruel insults from you? Do you have a personal vendetta against @shanboti or you woke up today on the wrong side of the bed?
Abeg take am easy o!
Re: Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
hbd llnp sir
Re: Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! by cashkidisback1(m): 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
almajiri101:

Ok! Good boy, now go to bed boy, it is very late to be on internet.
in sambisa forest where I stay,we don't sleep until its 1pm cool cool
Re: Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! by ndidibabe(f): 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
Alleluia:

I was enjoying your display with your fellow tout, Iduwuogbo on the other thread until the moderator deleted it. I give it to you. Tout pass tout!!! Idowuogbo dey always feel like say she be the biggest tout to ever grace Nairaland.
Re: Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! by KENFERDYOORI(m): 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
Alleluia:

THAT WAS DEROGATORY U KNOW.
Re: Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! by shaboti: 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
Alleluia:

please just keep ur insults to yourself and stop behaving like a she-goat
Re: Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! by WiseElectrical: 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
I like dis man soooo much. His use of the English language is fantastic. He is a great actor. I can't really choose between him and pet Edochie who is d best. I salute u grandpa
Re: Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! by KENFERDYOORI(m): 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
chinex276:
must u insult him? Is d said olu jacobs ur fada or grandfather? Or pahaps sugar daddy.
EVEN @ THAT, ISN'T WHAT D GUY SAID SUPPOSE TO BE A COMPLIMENT?
Re: Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! by Smartsyn(m): 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
ndidibabe: It takes a very smart person to know that you are not a lady. Another man disguising as a female just to seek for attention. Coward!!
that sum it up. But please don't abuse the word ' man ', he's still a boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tuface, Faze, Ras-Kimono Clean Lagos Streets / Toyin Lawani: Why I Unfollowed & Blocked Nina On Instagram (Video) / Bono Watches Femi Kuti Performing Live At The New Afrika Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.