Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,507 members, 7,914,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:48 PM

. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / . (764 Views)

SHOCKING PHOTOS: Yahoo Boy Shows Off Cash & Money Ritual Shrine / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Yahoo Boy Shows Off Cash & Money Ritual Shrine / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by DopeDiddyFrosh: 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: . by uchman(m): 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
You will be surprised by EFCC
Re: . by Taiwo20(m): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
I wish u success. Get a laptop,modem and a bb even if they all have to be fairly used.

start with that.....and thank me later.

More tips later.

1 Like

Re: . by DopeDiddyFrosh: 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
uchman: You will be surprised by EFCC
Re: . by DopeDiddyFrosh: 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
Taiwo20: I wish u success. Get a laptop,modem and a bb even if they all have to be fairly used.

start with that.....and thank me later.

More tips later.
. Yes Boss, Are Yhu On Social Media Network, Wuld Like To Chat With Yhu.
Re: . by Smartsyn(m): 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
Am a successful yahoo boy, I have 6 yahoo mail, I'll open another one tomorrow..

It's easy, just enter yahoomail.com they ll guide you through.
Re: . by Onlinebizexpert(m): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2014
which yahoo!

bros if you think say your papa house dey safe for you to dey open this kain yeye thread

when dey trace your IP to you the next thread you will open is

HOW TO SURVIVE IN EFCC PRISON

smartphone dull brain angry
Re: . by DopeDiddyFrosh: 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
Smartsyn: Am a successful yahoo boy, I have 6 yahoo mail, I'll open another one tomorrow..

It's easy, just enter yahoomail.com they ll guide you through.
If I May Ask, Why Du Yhu Keep Opening Yahoo Mail Accounts, And I Am Nt Talking About Opening The Email Account Am Talking About Meeting A Client And Means Yhu Can Use To Extract Money From Them, Am Interested In Dating.
Re: . by Taiwo20(m): 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2014
DopeDiddyFrosh: . Yes Boss, Are Yhu On Social Media Network, Wuld Like To Chat With Yhu.

consultation fee will be 5k per advice

N.B: Dont take my advice to serious. The only kind of yahoo i know is Legit hardwork and resourcefulness

(1) (Reply)

Another Explossion Went Of In Kano Catholic Church. / The Kind Of Things That Makes Front page these Days / Man Hangs Himself Live On Skype While Online Spectators Watched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.