Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,020 members, 7,963,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 09:36 AM

Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos (30060 Views)

Murray-Bruce, Lai Mohammed At Genevieve Nnaji's Movie Premiere In Abuja / Many Photos From Nkiru Sylvanus' "The Voice" Film Premiere / Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 16, 2014
The deputy governor is wearing canvass with native? That's an impeachable offence!

9 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:21am On Jul 16, 2014
bustyhelen: is that d only suit that handsome and sexy ex Mr Nigeria, Kenneth Okoli has?

He has worn that particular suit severally.

Cute hunk though
na swag
Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by tuffgongjo(m): 8:21am On Jul 16, 2014
Still going to be another stiff performance by them all.Nollwood$her wishy washy movies.
Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by lalasticlala(m): 8:24am On Jul 16, 2014
MMotimo: The red dress suits the wearer, she has the right bod for it however the black bra worn under the dress is all wrong. Having your bra show, (front and back in this case) especially for a dress like this, is a faux pas. There are special skin colored breaaaastt support underwear designed for revealing styles such as this. You don't wear an actual bra that is displayed underneath, it is usually a breaaasst cup thingy that supports in the front only

*edited* OP, why did you remove the back view photo of Chika's red dress!

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by englishmart(m): 8:41am On Jul 16, 2014
Sijo01:

Go and marry her, abi you not man enough?
[size=45pt]what is this girl saying ?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by QuiverBox(f): 8:43am On Jul 16, 2014
Well done Nkiruka
Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by igenegbai: 8:52am On Jul 16, 2014
I think d lady in blue is the best dressed.......can anybody link me with her

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by missojugo(f): 9:03am On Jul 16, 2014
FrancisTony: Nkiru's tummy is too big. Me, I noe gbadun am. undecided

Monalisa and Chika Ike looks awesome. kiss

*EDITED* Chika Ike. Damn shocked shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1552556_20140716082326_jpege54beaac46b482366c3238910c9d6134

Women and attention sha!
Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 16, 2014
Can't wait to watch d movie, hope it won't b dry sha. Chika ike rocks dat red gown!
Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by laprince(m): 9:11am On Jul 16, 2014
I like Nkiru, but her OVER-tears and emotions in movies disgusts me.

She's cool though, but seems she does not have the charm that most female actresses have.
Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by hollandis(f): 9:15am On Jul 16, 2014
i hate it when Nigeria copy from Americans ,what do they mean "The Voice" ? So sick and annoying
Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by WhyAWhy(m): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2014
englishmart: She's beautiful but single. Why isn't she married ghon self?

Why do people ask questions like this? It is as insensitive as saying "You are old, why are you not dead ?"

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by toni23: 9:29am On Jul 16, 2014
MONA ANY TIME
Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by waxdude: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2014
bustyhelen: is that d only suit that handsome and sexy ex Mr Nigeria, Kenneth Okoli has?

He has worn that particular suit severally.

Cute hunk though
Den buy anoda one for am na

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:36am On Jul 16, 2014
kennygee: It looks like it will be worth the 150 naira.
FIXED! cheesy

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by Missmossy(f): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2014
Nkiru looks pretty anyway,nice gown that suits her. Chika Ike should stop bleaching asap.

Must she be fair? Mona looks good too,simple yet classic.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 16, 2014
Lady in blue mehn!
Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by Okuda(m): 10:17am On Jul 16, 2014
ITbomb: Abeg wetin dey the pishure, I no get mb

You and your kind are not worthy to use the internet..the only reason you should check the internet is to know your jamb score period!
Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2014
VIPERVENOM: FIXED! cheesy

You are just crazy, grin
Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by drnairalov: 10:25am On Jul 16, 2014
Look at chika Ike body very fab compared to nkiru.. damn see what exercise can do. Ladies help ur self 10 mins exercise a day aint bad

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by danjalingo: 10:26am On Jul 16, 2014
what is that deputy governor wearing, trainers on native or whatever? Is this the way they dress in IMO state?
Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 16, 2014
C as nkiru de thick
:
:
:
wen de shoot am finish, de moni go reach me?
Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by tonididdy(m): 10:45am On Jul 16, 2014
my tailor must see this....

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by Echidime(m): 11:08am On Jul 16, 2014
If you love the lady in red go and Bleep her if your a man and have the balls to do that grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by hamuel: 11:30am On Jul 16, 2014
She has added weight,but still beautiful.
Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by jericco1(m): 11:37am On Jul 16, 2014
Looking chubby, quite a show for the unabashed lady that would agree to be second-fiddle/understudy in a man's house.
Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by babestella: 11:49am On Jul 16, 2014
Is someone not wearing the right shoes? I think a man just did that.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by ideee03(f): 11:49am On Jul 16, 2014
Her name's Chika Ike,an actress.
zeb04: I love the lady in red smileythat height damn!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas / #bbnaija: Why Did Soma Omits Gifty's Name In This Tweet? / BBNaija S6: Fans Matchmake Favorites After First Jacuzzi Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.