Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,665 members, 7,882,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:22 PM

. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / . (1102 Views)

The Nairaland Deactivation Button. Issues. / This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! / Posting Will Be Disabled For A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2014

1 Like

Re: . by tunwumi: 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
I think we should have liberty of how long we want to be member of this forum
Super mega moderator do something about it.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
Why don't y'all just sign out and never come back?

It's that easy.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2014

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
optimumprimus: just shut up with your bleeped up mentality. some people might wanna delete their account and create a new ID,. it doesn't mean they 'll never visit the forum again.
some people might simply wanna withdraw and become a guest . everyone should have the freedom to do what they want .

Dude.......Just sign out.......

Ye don av to deactivate to be a guest.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2014

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
optimumprimus: just fVck off ! don't comment on my thread . it's none of your fvckng business . I Want to deactivate my account .
you deserve to be shot in the head for intruding and telling me what to do and what not to do . fvck off!

grin grin grin

Sign out, nobody chained you to Nairaland kwo?

2 Likes

Re: . by wasak(m): 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
optimumprimus: just fVck off ! don't comment on my thread . it's none of your fvckng business . I Want to deactivate my account .
you deserve to be shot in the head for intruding and telling me what to do and what not to do . fvck off!
lol... Chai Nairaland
Re: . by sammoe(m): 2:55am On Jul 19, 2014
Werrin dey pain dis one? Bros, when last did you eat? tongue
Re: . by AbuMikey(m): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
fellis: Why don't y'all just sign out and never come back?

It's that easy.
shut up! angry

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
AbuMikey: shut up! angry

So na your alt account be optimal primum? grin Hohoho.

You people complaining of inability to deactivate should sign out.

SIGN THE FUCK_ OUT!!! If you're actually tired of nairaland it won't be hard to just walk away and not look back after logging out, why do you folks keep coming back? You forget something for house? grin

Endlessly making noise about deactivation button and disturbing poor Seun, make una let that man rest!! he's still nursing his wounds from his recent heartbreak angry
Re: . by AbuMikey(m): 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
fellis:

So na your alt account be optimal primum? grin Hohoho.

You people complaining of inability to deactivate should sign out.

SIGN THE FUCK_ OUT!!! If you're actually tired of nairaland it won't be hard to just walk away and not look back after logging out, why do you folks keep coming back? You forget something for house? grin

Endlessly making noise about deactivation button and disturbing poor Seun, make una let that man rest!! he's still nursing his wounds from his recent heartbreak angry

I'm to REAL to hide under a pseudo moniker to do WHATEVER I like on NL.

I've already made it known that I want to deactivate before I saw this thread.

Now, I ain't mad at You, but just don't quote Me to type gibberish.

But You could still quote Me if You ain't gonna talk thrash grin
Re: . by PHfinest(m): 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
Deactivate this account or another one?
wetin you do wey dey pursue you? SEUN, abeg backup his data, email address while at it.

(1) (Reply)

Girl Committed Suicide And See What People Are Doing!! / Couple In Trouble After Their Bodies Got Stuck While Engaging In Beach Sex / Dark Up Lagos Not Light Up Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.