Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,467 members, 7,961,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

1819nine's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1819nine's Profile / 1819nine's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Car Talk / Re: Is It Illegal To Repaint My Fading Vehicle Number Plates? by 1819nine: 9:52am On Feb 13, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Eventually, all things have an expiration date
[/s]
Romance / Re: Why Are Good Behaviors Hardly Appreciated? by 1819nine: 9:52am On Feb 13, 2022
[s]
helinues:

You did not get that proverb. You are actually practicing the message in the proverb.

The boy is good, Apa lo n pe be. If you are generous, people would Tag you as a good person but them calling you a good person was because they are still getting something from you, the moment you stopped having story go change like we warned him not to be giving money to people anyhow even though they are beneficiaries.

So sometimes when people say you are good, you might have been wasting your resources like an Apa
[/s]
Romance / Re: Why Are Good Behaviors Hardly Appreciated? by 1819nine: 9:52am On Feb 13, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Being honest is one of the great challenges in life cos it takes too time to maturee and ripped from.

Most people don't have that patience
[/s]
Politics / Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by 1819nine: 9:49am On Feb 13, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Attached below are your last 4 threads which I didn't even make any comments on them.

You see the reason why I asked you above that do we lie as you do on this forum. You just proved that right by adding another lies to cover your old lies.

You and lies are inseparable

If to say you really have eyes pushing, you would have deactivated this moniker cos all your lies are just been bursted
[/s]

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by 1819nine: 9:48am On Feb 13, 2022
[s]
post=110183436:
Youths of nowadays
Wasted Generations......

We only hope the next generations get it right angry
[/s]
Politics / Re: Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power by 1819nine: 9:48am On Feb 13, 2022
[s]
post=110183419:

Gbam!
[/s]
Politics / Re: What Is The Difference Between what Tinubu Did With Econet and Obi’s Brewery? by 1819nine: 3:15am On Feb 13, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

So because there is no 1000 page petition against Obi, that means we can overlook what he did?

Because there is no 1000 page petition, we can overlook him investing in offshore business while being governor and failed to declare same asset. Think about it, what will make a man own a business he is not proud to declare as an asset? Let your mind be the judge.

Lastly, if Obi have the numbers of political enemies Asiwaju has made due to him winning multiple times and strong enough to build structure, he won’t last a single year before he will be finished. What people will over look Obi for, they will castigate Asiwaju about.

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: What Is The Difference Between what Tinubu Did With Econet and Obi’s Brewery? by 1819nine: 3:14am On Feb 13, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

Below is Peter Obi statement by himself towards the 2019 election debate.

He never denied his family have a % in the company he invested state money on. His only defense was that it was his parent business and not his own business, which to me is pure nonsense.

Now I challenge you to bring the book of Alpha Beta board of directors that mentioned Tinubu name as the owner. Nowhere in an official document was it stated that Tibubu owns Alpha Beta just as Peter Obi said that his parents and not him were the owner of the other company he invested state money on.

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2019/01/30/peter-obi-questioned-why-he-invested-30m-state-funds-company-where-his-family-owns-shares
[/s]
Politics / Re: What Is The Difference Between what Tinubu Did With Econet and Obi’s Brewery? by 1819nine: 3:14am On Feb 13, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:
Did Tinubu got any of his personal company as stake in Econet when he invested Lagos money?

Well same cannot be said of Peter Obi because he invested state money in a business he has personal stakes in. That’s conflict of interest.

Now let me ask you, what is the difference between what Tinubu did with Alpha Beta and what Peter Obi did with the brewery? Why have your people run riot on Tinubu name hypocritically and then absolve Peter Obi of the same thing?

—Tinubu allegedly own Alpha Beta who consults for Lagos government and get 10% of any revenue they generate for the government.

—Peter Obi allegedly promoted Intafact, jointly owned by SABMiller, a South African joint brewery venture, as a state business interest and funding the firm with more than N2 billion of Anambra government funds while also allocating shares in the company to himself.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Tiv Youths To Ortom: Forget Trivialities, Invite The VP To Commission Projects by 1819nine: 3:11am On Feb 13, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Nwanne, Tiv youths say Ortom should invite VP to come commission projects, wetin be your own bikonu?

[/s]
Politics / Re: Tiv Youths To Ortom: Forget Trivialities, Invite The VP To Commission Projects by 1819nine: 3:11am On Feb 13, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Choi, see knockout.

One clown from alaigbo who understands the situation of Benue state better than the Tivs will soon start insulting the Tiv youth as Buhari paid agents.

Wetin do ipob this kind strong thing?
[/s]
Properties / Re: 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) by 1819nine: 3:11am On Feb 13, 2022
[s]
post=110179152:
... and what's funny?
Are you, are you, are you normal

[/s]
Politics / Re: Abdulaziz Yari: I’m Not Ill, Only Have Leg Dislocation by 1819nine: 3:08am On Feb 13, 2022
[s]
helinues:
The new Tetuila in town

cheesy
[/s]
Romance / Re: (my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! by 1819nine: 3:08am On Feb 13, 2022
[s]
helinues:

And what exactly did you experiment that failed?

You are yet to make any single contribution apart from trolling.

Oh, I didn't even see the moniker name before, this must be another alternative of nofuckstogive

Is trolling now a profession?
[/s]

2 Likes

Crime / Re: "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote by 1819nine: 3:08am On Feb 13, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
I read about him earlier, he doesn't owe People.

He pays his workers salary (according to his story) every 19th of the month. This particular Month was paid on the 10th with the fear that he might die.

Gafarallahu alayhi.

He made me more steadfast
[/s]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.