Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,233 members, 7,936,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:38 PM

Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. (25707 Views)

Effects Of SALT Water On Skin And General Health / Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) / Do Salt-Water Solutions Prevent Pregnancy? Pls I Need Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. by neuljosh(m): 4:54am On Aug 09, 2014
Click like if you were among those that bath with salt and hot water yesterday. Its ok no one will tell its you.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. by TRADELYN: 5:30am On Aug 09, 2014
Re: Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. by henryobinna(m): 5:47am On Aug 09, 2014
Aromas: space 4 sale
go to my blog www.legitstuffs.com, choose any post there and paste the link on the space for sell n tell me how much to pay.
Re: Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. by henryobinna(m): 5:50am On Aug 09, 2014
Kalvan500: Why are people calling me a Tribalist?! I made a pun, mixing Ebola and Land. I'm not referring to the South East!!! Please stop it!!! Manny and Alka. I'm already banned from the politics section till 2041, so stop it already.
next time don't be tribalistic. by 2014 you go don tire for internet.

1 Like

Re: Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. by henryobinna(m): 5:52am On Aug 09, 2014
emmaliver: If you are an undergraduate or you have
graduated and you took your bath this morning
with salt and water please in all honesty return
your school fees back to your parents, if you
are a health professional and you did same
Hmmm you are deadlier than Ebola. #okwu
bro you're very correct! this is serious
Re: Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 09, 2014
Special shout out to all the educated men and women who bath with salt this morning. We are drinking urine tomorrow and rubbing pepper in our eyes the day after tomorrow plus Kerosene is good to protect your skin, Ebola is in trouble... Now I know say mumu plenty 4 naija.
Re: Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. by Kalvan500: 6:14am On Aug 09, 2014
henryobinna: next time don't be tribalistic. by 2014 you go don tire for internet.

Abeg, shut up.

Ebola is destroying Ebo land.

1 Like

Re: Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. by Slam15(m): 6:35am On Aug 09, 2014
Morning all. For majority making noise without fact,so to cut you short. Many had believed and wanted attempting it while others went ahead thinking ones because they are scared to die. kissMorning all. For majority making noise without fact,so to cut you short. Many had believed and wanted attempting it while others went ahead thinking ones because they are scared to die.
Re: Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. by 1stola: 6:37am On Aug 09, 2014
THUNDER FAYA SALT BATH
THANK GOD I DIDN'T EVEN CONSIDER IT
contribute to Ebola eradication
here
https://www.nairaland.com/1847993/love-volunteer-take-care-ebola
Re: Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. by Slam15(m): 6:38am On Aug 09, 2014
abuayman: Special shout out to all the educated men and women who bath with salt this morning. We are drinking urine tomorrow and rubbing pepper in our eyes the day after tomorrow plus Kerosene is good to protect your skin, Ebola is in trouble... Now I know say mumu plenty 4 naija.
Cubes of Maggi 2-2-2
Re: Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. by Cabsso(m): 6:48am On Aug 09, 2014
shadowwalker101: if I hear
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]

Re: Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. by pendusky(m): 7:02am On Aug 09, 2014
Nnamdipaul:
Dont be gullible. dont be fooled. Don't let other people's ignorance bring you down. read and share. Knowledge is power.

7 Health Risks of Eating Too Much Salt.

Too much salt in the diet, which is marked by high sodium content, can deeply impact almost all biochemical pathways in your body. As a standard, your dietary intake of sodium should not exceed 2,000 milligrams per day. Any excess of this amount can inhibit the proper absorption of nutrients and disrupt normal body functions. The following are seven dangerous health consequences of eating too many salty foods.

1. Hypertension
The number one medical consequence of high salt intake is hypertension. High intake of salt causes water retention and promotes abnormal influx of water molecules into your blood vessels.

This action instantaneously increases your blood volume and blood pressure. Sudden rises of blood pressure can trigger life threatening cardiovascular emergencies like strokes and heart attacks. Reducing your sodium intake through diet can lower your blood pressure by as much as 25%.

2. Abnormal Heart Development
A habit of eating salty food can also heighten your risk of non-blood pressure related heart diseases. Having higher than normal blood volume means that your heart has to work much harder to provide proper circulation. Over time, your heart can become abnormally large and your heart valves can become thinner. An enlarged heart is significantly weaker and can lead to symptoms like chest pains, breathlessness and chronic fatigue. Fatal cases like sudden cardiac arrest and heart failure can also occur.

3. Osteoporosis
Sodium inhibits your body’s absorption and utilization of calcium, leading to a loss of bone mass and increased porousness of your bones. Women after menopause, diabetics and elderly people who are already at high risk of osteoporosis should be especially careful about salt intake. Having a high salt diet can drastically heighten your chances for fractures and other skeletal deformations.

4. Kidney Disorders
Excess calcium and sodium that are not used by your body goes into your urine. This can increase the filtration load of your kidneys and increase the likelihood of crystal formation. Elevated blood pressure and blood volume are also extremely damaging to your kidneys.

5. Dehydration and Swelling
Feeling thirsty is a direct response after having salty food. This happens because excessive sodium in your blood draws water out of your cells and into your tissues. Dehydrated cells signal your brain for water. Having fluid filled tissue makes you look bloated and swollen, and these symptoms are especially severe in the lower parts of your body. Reducing your salt intake is an effective way of preventing swollen feet, ankles and calves.

6. Digestive Diseases
Sodium regulates the acid-base balance of blood and body fluids. Too much salt can trigger acid reflux and cause heart burn and long-term damage to your upper digestive tract. Studies have shown that habitual intake of salty foods is a strong risk factor for duodenal and gastric ulcers and cancers.

7. Electrolyte and Hormone Imbalance
Excessive sodium can impact both your electrolyte and hormone balance. Too much sodium can severely hinder the conduction of nerve impulses and induce symptoms like dizziness, muscle cramps and shakiness. You can also have impaired sensory response, feel disoriented or develop other depressive symptoms.

when I started this topic around 8am yesterday hoping it will make front-page for people to aware of The effect of excessive salt consumption mods wouldn't notice it. bringing it to front page when people were already dying of The ignorance means mods ain't working as we would like them to work.

https://www.nairaland.com/1848218/read-before-drink-salt-prevent

anyway thanks op for The copy and paste work there.

and also to http://yabaleftonline.com/2014/08/read-drink-rumoured-salt-water-ebola-cure/

for seeing The same stuff hours after I posted them. you guys are really working.
Re: Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. by bastien: 7:06am On Aug 09, 2014
See weitin dat mumu gal cus smh
Re: Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. by Truman155(m): 7:33am On Aug 09, 2014
Thank God i didnt drink salt in water. I only use salt to brush my teeth! Doese this affect healt too?
Re: Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. by henryobinna(m): 7:41am On Aug 09, 2014
Kalvan500:

Abeg, shut up.

Ebola is destroying Ebo land.
if you want me to understand what you mean by Ebo land spell the name/word correctly
Re: Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. by ibrocool(m): 9:11am On Aug 09, 2014
the girl that started this is now a murder. 2 people are already dead while 20 people have been hospitalised in Jos for taking too much of salt. They died of blood pressure.
Re: Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. by faithnaija(f): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2014
[b]Pls what we need now is the solution of the of high intake of salt yesterday.....

lets help those that are involve in this case.....

Many people are already complaining of the side effects.

Any Doctor in the house pls help......
Re: Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. by Samgreguc(m): 10:39am On Aug 09, 2014
padeolu: LoL. am sure the salt water rumor started from their. Na only God go save us from them.
Sorry, the rumour started from Kogi palace.
Re: Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. by generalia: 10:58am On Aug 09, 2014
wr dis salt sef?........,mak i go baf
Re: Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. by drealnamdy(m): 11:13am On Aug 09, 2014
I can bet that this whole Nonsense about salt intake startted from one daft uneducated woman sellin meat in the market cos she assumes that. Since salt is also used for the preservation of meat, it cld also be used as a form of prevention from ebola cheesy...well they said in the land of the blind, a one eyed man becomes d king...there is the scenario..
Re: Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
I am even happy they said salt, i wonder if they had said its weed then d country would av been in coma by now. Just passing by tho.
Re: Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. by Adenugay(m): 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ebola cure on point

Pastor Adeboye Reveals How a married woman almost seduced him >>> http://www..com/pastor-adeboye-reveals-married-woman-almost-seduced/
Re: Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. by mbhs139(m): 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
Aromas: space 4 sale

this space is not for sale; beware of my son, Aromas and Seun. They want to conspire.
Re: Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. by Valmesk(m): 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
Nacl+H2O
Re: Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. by TOYNEX(f): 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
Funniez: Joining Nairaland is one of the great achievements I've made dis year. Learning new tins evryday
Congrata
Re: Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. by TOYNEX(f): 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
Funniez: Joining Nairaland is one of the great achievements I've made dis year. Learning new tins evryday
Congrats
Re: Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. by eby001(m): 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
indeed 'ignorance' and greed is dx
sometime ago, i hearing a seminar organise to teach web design in 2 days on a radio station ....like wtf, a media station is even advertising it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets / Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O / CiSHAN Reacts As Rivers Nurse Talks About HIV Patients At Her Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.