Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,984 members, 7,936,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 06:52 AM

I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. (26000 Views)

What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. / I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
booket: dont mind him dear.now i see he talks too much which is not one of the characteristics of a real man.@ childofGod09 i see u re insecure and not man enough thats why u went for ur so-called white wife.white woman are easier to engage.but black women re the best.talkless and do more bro.

------------------------------------------------------------
Yes very homely. Keep spreading lies. Devil is pleased with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vae1nAHZFpM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5BzQmn4v8U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp9kyJ_xfPo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEOGZrZlsG0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCfAlD65JY4
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
booket: u re right dear.most of this whites women re not wife material am surprise at the op comment.i have date one in the past all they want is sex,drinking and clubbing.black woman re the best.they re homily,cultural and can take good care of the children while doing other domestic works.

Yes very homely. Keep on lying. Devil is pleased with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vae1nAHZFpM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5BzQmn4v8U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp9kyJ_xfPo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEOGZrZlsG0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCfAlD65JY4
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
Meanwhile white women and mixed children are learning Nigerian native languages, even pidgin.That deserves an applaud. God bless them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAy37vSVcn0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8m9yb5uuhE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5X2PmmfAgM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ox0vcfnNMs

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 15, 2014
booket: dont mind him dear.now i see he talks too much which is not one of the characteristics of a real man.@ childofGod09 i see u re insecure and not man enough thats why u went for ur so-called white wife.white woman are easier to engage.but black women re the best.talkless and do more bro.
You're right brother, I stepped out of my character with him, I had to pray and ask for forgiveness, but I pray for him also...

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 4:34am On Aug 15, 2014
booket: u re right dear.most of this whites women re not wife material am surprise at the op comment.i have date one in the past all they want is sex,drinking and clubbing.black woman re the best.they re homily,cultural and can take good care of the children while doing other domestic works.
Thx. Also I was thinking about this man who clearly hates his own race, he should be ashamed. He's not excluded from judgement day ohh..
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
ebonyeyez: Thx. Also I was thinking about this man who clearly hates his own race, he should be ashamed. He's not excluded from judgement day ohh..

You hate white women and mocking them and you think you not going to face judgment from God on the judgment day? We are one human race so if you hate white women you hate your race. I do not hate black women but I love my wife and I am not going to stand back while you mock her and other decent white, nonblack ladies who are of God and did not do nothing wrong to you. Repent because you will be judged by your character and not colour of your skin.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
ebonyeyez: You're right brother, I stepped out of my character with him, I had to pray and ask for forgiveness, but I pray for him also...

You need strong prayer. Me and my wife will pray for you so you stop hating couples like us just because we are different skincolour.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by rigarmortis: 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

You keep talking out of your arse like some uneducated hillbilly living in the middle of nowhere. I'm curious to know whether or not you went to school. Do you see the low class English that you are typing?

You are a liar you know that? You say that your mind is devoid of hate and yet look at this bull crap that you posted:

'you are a cattlefukcer, an arab worshiping, allahu Akbar chanting dirty bearded pvnk,do you know that you aint realy black?...THE FIRST Fulani was born when a taureg/berber man, who was cast out cos of his demented nature chanced upon a wandering black woman, and ray.ped her..........'

Btw, all you said is untrue. You have zero knowledge of the Fulani people. We are not related to Berbers or Arabs in any way. There are only a select few Fulani who wish that (the uneducated ones). It has been scientifically proven that Fulani people are one of the oldest people in the world. It is also a VERY well known fact that Fulani hardly mix with others due to the fact that it is against Pulaaku. The offspring would become Haabe or even Rimaybe.

You have a lot of hatred, maybe not towards white people, because again you are a submissive slave to them, but definitely towards other ethnic groups of the same skin colour.

get off my dikc you two faced cattle fukcer.

I reiterate that my mind and the whole of my subconscious is devoid of hate disguised in any form, your love is racial/skin color/tribal affiliated while my orientation is free of such impediments which can blind my minds eye from seeing the true individual.

again, I posit that eastern European women are wonderful, you can tie a rope and jump off a cliff if you don't like it, I don't discriminate against black or white or oriental women and the ppl who prefer them so why call me out, do your thing and let others do theirs with no harm done.

If you have bothered to indulged more in your studies while in almajiri school and less in ray.ping unfortunate heifers unlucky enough to cross your path you will see that I don't even like ALL white women blindly, just their EASTERN EUROPEAN counterparts, due to their nature and temperament while harbouring no hatred whatsoever for African women so why do you always feel the need to jump on my dikc?

why the need to always have my dikc stuck up in your windpipe.....

anyway just get off my dikc.......

and how much do I owe you for this Bee.Jaay
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
childofGod09:

You need strong prayer. Me and my wife will pray for you so you stop hating couples like us just because we are different skincolour.
I don't hate you. I just hate your mentality. If you plan on pray for me, don't. Because I would never pray to a God with a white image. I don't want to be hexed by you. Everything about you including your blood is tainted. Peace bro, my opinions but you really are self-hating and if you believe white people are better then you continue to kiss and lick their asses. Smdh I have nothing more to say to you, you've explained how you love kissing white people asses long enough. Time is over and I'm bored. Someone else can post on another topic. This one here is useless.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
childofGod09:

You hate white women and mocking them and you think you not going to face judgment from God on the judgment day? We are one human race so if you hate white women you hate your race. I do not hate black women but I love my wife and I am not going to stand back while you mock her and other decent white, nonblack ladies who are of God and did not do nothing wrong to you. Repent because you will be judged by your character and not colour of your skin.
I see you're very brainwashed and just love everything about white people but say you love black women and post those videos? Hypocrisy is in your bloodline. You smell like rotten fish to me.If colour didn't matter,you wouldn't saying bad things about black women and mention your white wife making biased judgement on black women. I'm so happy black women and men were and forever be The Most High chosen people. Maybe bleaching your skin would make you fit in even more to whites. Michael Jackson ....that who you are to me.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by kukuruku986: 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
ebonyeyez: I see you're very brainwashed and just love everything about white people but say you love black women and post those videos? Hypocrisy is in your bloodline. You smell like rotten fish to me.If colour didn't matter,you wouldn't saying bad things about black women and mention your white wife making biased judgement on black women. I'm so happy black women and men were and forever be The Most High chosen people. Maybe bleaching your skin would make you fit in even more to whites. Michael Jackson ....that who you are to me.

I HAVE TO DEFEND MY BRO HERE. U R TYPICAL JELOS BLAK WOMAN. MY WIFE IS ALSO EASTERN EUROPEAN WE HAVE 2 KIDS. BY WHAT I SEEN IN YOUR COMENTS EBONYEYES/EVILEYS YOU ARE KOMPLETE HATER. FOR YOUR INFO JESUS IS MIXEDRACE LIGHTBROWN MIXTURE OF ALL PEOPLEZ. I AM PROUD BLAK MAN BUT I CAN TESTIFY U BLAK WOMEN LOST D PLOT TINKING U CAN DIKTATE YO US WHO TO MARRY. WE BLAK MENZ WHO MARRY WHITE WOMENZ WE TRULY LOVE THEM. BLAK MEN WHO R WITH U BLAK WOMENS CHEAT ON U EVERYWHERE THEY GO. LEAVE NICE WHITE WOMEN ALONE U R CLEARLY JELOS OF THEIR BEAUTY AND GOOD CHARAKTER. ALL WHAT U BLAK WOMENZ CARE FOR IS FAKE KORP UNWASHED HAIR. B ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR HATING WHITE LADIES THEY ARE AMAZING. GOD CARE FOR OUR BEAUTIFUL MIXEDRACE DAUGHTRERS AND SONS. BLAK WOMENZ BETRAYED BLAK MEN AND LET US DOWN AND WE FOUND TRUE MATE IN WHITE AND ASIAN ALSO MIXEDRACE WOMEN. BLACK WOMENZ ARE POSESSED BY DEVIL.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
kukuruku986:

I HAVE TO DEFEND MY BRO HERE. U R TYPICAL JELOS BLAK WOMAN. MY WIFE IS ALSO EASTERN EUROPEAN WE HAVE 2 KIDS. BY WHAT I SEEN IN YOUR COMENTS EBONYEYES/EVILEYS YOU ARE KOMPLETE HATER. FOR YOUR INFO JESUS IS MIXEDRACE LIGHTBROWN MIXTURE OF ALL PEOPLEZ. I AM PROUD BLAK MAN BUT I CAN TESTIFY U BLAK WOMEN LOST D PLOT TINKING U CAN DIKTATE YO US WHO TO MARRY. WE BLAK MENZ WHO MARRY WHITE WOMENZ WE TRULY LOVE THEM. BLAK MEN WHO R WITH U BLAK WOMENS CHEAT ON U EVERYWHERE THEY GO. LEAVE NICE WHITE WOMEN ALONE U R CLEARLY JELOS OF THEIR BEAUTY AND GOOD CHARAKTER. ALL WHAT U BLAK WOMENZ CARE FOR IS FAKE KORP UNWASHED HAIR. B ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR HATING WHITE LADIES THEY ARE AMAZING. GOD CARE FOR OUR BEAUTIFUL MIXEDRACE DAUGHTRERS AND SONS. BLAK WOMENZ BETRAYED BLAK MEN AND LET US DOWN AND WE FOUND TRUE MATE IN WHITE AND ASIAN ALSO MIXEDRACE WOMEN. BLACK WOMENZ ARE POSESSED BY DEVIL.
So I'm assuming you Kiss, lick , and suck azz and diick too?OMG I don't hate the white women , I just feel like you guys do too much of kissing white people asses. Fucck you and everything you stand for, Bleep you and your brother's white kissing azz. Lol just leave it alone, you don't want to start it with me so just stay in your own lane, I wasn't talking to. I actually paid that honkey azz wanna be white nincompoop a compliment by saying God bless. He rejected by saying something sarcastic which proved he's the real racist. Look I don't give a flying fuucck about you nor your wife. Do your things you do. Beautiful white women? Yes they are. But can't and will never compare to black women. You go to your mom and fathers house and go tell them how white women are most beautiful than black women. I'm expecting a chop to your throat for that. Clearly you pidgin chickens are delusional. My goodness wtf is wrong with you guys. Your choice but I'm not respecting sh1t about you because I don't know you.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
rigarmortis:

get off my dikc you two faced cattle fukcer.

I reiterate that my mind and the whole of my subconscious is devoid of hate disguised in any form, your love is racial/skin color/tribal affiliated while my orientation is free of such impediments which can blind my minds eye from seeing the true individual.

again, I posit that eastern European women are wonderful, you can tie a rope and jump off a cliff if you don't like it, I don't discriminate against black or white or oriental women and the ppl who prefer them so why call me out, do your thing and let others do theirs with no harm done.

If you have bothered to indulged more in your studies while in almajiri school and less in ray.ping unfortunate heifers unlucky enough to cross your path you will see that I don't even like ALL white women blindly, just their EASTERN EUROPEAN counterparts, due to their nature and temperament while harbouring no hatred whatsoever for African women so why do you always feel the need to jump on my dikc?

why the need to always have my dikc stuck up in your windpipe.....

anyway just get off my dikc.......

and how much do I owe you for this Bee.Jaay

Quit lying to yourself. The sooner you do the better
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by rigarmortis: 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

Quit lying to yourself. The sooner you do the better

lying to myself about what?.....the only racist I see here is your, you hate white women so much that any open admiration for them is misinterpreted by your shallow mind.

why don't you spare us your existence on earth...go sukc on an ebola d!!kc?...

quit soaking mine dude am done....

how much do I owe you for the beejaays?.....

this might be the last reply you get son........

its Friday and I am waiting for work to close so I can kick-start the weekend
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
rigarmortis:

lying to myself about what?.....the only racist I see here is your, you hate white women so much that any open admiration for them is misinterpreted by your shallow mind.

why don't you spare us your existence on earth...go sukc on an ebola d!!kc?...

quit soaking mine dude am done....

how much do I owe you for the beejaays?.....

this might be the last reply you get son........

its Friday and I am waiting for work to close so I can kick-start the weekend

You have made your racism so blatantly obvious you can't even pinpoint a trace of racism from my posts. Just because I don't bow down to whites does not equate me to being a racist. Something is quite wrong with you and i advise you go and get yourself checked into a mental institution immediately you self-hating black.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by rigarmortis: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

You have made your racism so blatantly obvious you can't even pinpoint a trace of racism from my posts. Just because I don't bow down to whites does not equate me to being a racist. Something is quite wrong with you and i advise you go and get yourself checked into a mental institution immediately you self-hating black.

niqqa you must have a v4g!na!!!!!!!!!!

dafphuck is wrong with you son, are you on your period?........what is racist about my admiration of eastern European women?.......you are a bleeding cvnt.

I am black and proud and love it, so whats the deal. you are the one who feel the need to ALWAYS kiss a55 just to make some anonymous girl happy online
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
rigarmortis:

niqqa you must have a v4g!na!!!!!!!!!!

dafphuck is wrong with you son, are you on your period?........what is racist about my admiration of eastern European women?.......you are a bleeding cvnt.

I am black and proud and love it, so whats the deal. you are the one who feel the need to ALWAYS kiss a55 just to make some anonymous girl happy online

The funny thing is that most European women are not even attracted to black men. Because you know that you are in the wrong with your bigoted statements, you have chosen to take the obvious path of defeat via insults of my ethnic group (whilst no one in this thread was discussing ethnic group/tribe in a negative light) and the fact that you are a submissive wimp to white people (continue to lick the salty balls of your European masters).

By insulting the Fulani people, not only have you displayed your true bigoted side, you have also shown that you are a self-hater of black people and that there is a very deep problem with you, your self-identity and bigotry. Again man, stop lying to yourself. The sooner you do so the better.

I always find it funny when the hypocritical fools that say "they are open and not bigoted" are the most bigoted people on the face of the earth (bigoted usually the people of their same skin colour).
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by pickabeau1: 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
I wonder why this thread is alive

The more you engage the OP... the more it goes on

undecided undecided
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by pansophist(m): 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

The funny thing is that most European women are not even attracted to black men. Because you know that you are in the wrong with your bigoted statements, you have chosen to take the obvious path of defeat via insults of my ethnic group (whilst no one in this thread was discussing ethnic group/tribe in a negative light) and the fact that you are a submissive wimp to white people (continue to lick the salty balls of your European masters).

By insulting the Fulani people, not only have you displayed your true bigoted side, you have also shown that you are a self-hater of black people and that there is a very deep problem with you, your self-identity and bigotry. Again man, stop lying to yourself. The sooner you do so the better.

I always find it funny when the hypocritical fools that say "they are open and not bigoted" are the most bigoted people on the face of the earth (bigoted usually the people of their same skin colour).

Lol, you must have met all the white women in the world to believe that majority of them are NOT attracted to black men. If I may ask, under which rock are you living in? it seems you are kinda far with reality and make bias statement just to support your irrational argument of blind homogeneity.

Interracial marriage was just allowed in the US less than 60 years ago and the largest group of interracial are between black men and white women, go to UK and France and Europe entirely and you will find the same thing there. The most attractive men in the world are black men and a simple google search will reveal to you tonnes of research that has been carried out to suuport this fact, yahoo answers and many forums are filled with non black women expressing their love and secret admiration for black men and the one that has tasted the BBC has find it hard to leave.

Bro, wake up to reality and stop peddling wrong information like an Ebola victim, you can love black women and dislike white, its your choice, but do not look down on people that choose to see people for who they are and not through the spectrum of racial background and ethnicity.

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
pansophist:

Lol, you must have met all the white women in the world to believe that majority of them are NOT attracted to black men. If I may ask, under which rock are you living in? it seems you are kinda far with reality and make bias statement just to support your irrational argument of blind homogeneity.

Interracial marriage was just allowed in the US less than 60 years ago and the largest group of interracial are between black men and white women, go to UK and France and Europe entirely and you will find the same thing there. The most attractive men in the world are black men and a simple google search will reveal to you tonnes of research that has been carried out to suuport this fact, yahoo answers and many forums are filled with non black women expressing their love and secret admiration for black men and the one that has tasted the BBC has find it hard to leave.

Bro, wake up to reality and stop peddling wrong information like an Ebola victim, you can love black women and dislike white, its your choice, but do not look down on people that choose to see people for who they are and not through the spectrum of racial background and ethnicity.

Do your research, most white women still marry white women. It's a very small percentage of white women who marry black men. It's not as common as you think it is. Also, if you don't think a white woman is only there to use you for se.x then you are in your own world. The white woman only wants the BBC.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by pansophist(m): 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

Do your research, most white women still marry white women. It's a very small percentage of white women who marry black men. It's not as common as you think it is. Also, if you don't think a white woman is only there to use you for se.x then you are in your own world. The white woman only wants the BBC.

Majority of black women still marry black men too, so what your point exactly? you have this blind ethnic/racial patriotism and its very bad for you. If a white women is for the BBC only, good for her, she will be banged to satisfy black men sexual urge, and might end up as a baby mama if she doesnt take time, who cares? lol

Have you been to Brazil before? Have you been to Canada before? have you been to USA? even in homogenous society where black men are you will still see them marrying the local, be it Asia or Oceania, Europe down to America and even middle east. People like you will extinct soon, and the better it will serve as the full development of the human specie, you are racist, bad for your mental development.

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
pansophist:

Majority of black women still marry black men too, and what your point exactly? you have this blind ethnic/racial patriotism and its very bad for you. If a white women is for the BBC only, good for her, she will be brushed to satisfy black men sexual urge, and might be a baby mama if she doesnt take time, who cares? lol

Have you been to Brazil before? Have you been to Canada before? have you been to USA? even in homogenous society where black men are you will still see them marrying the local, be it Asia or Oceania, Europe down to America and even middle east. People like you will extinct soon, and the better it will serve as the full development of the human specie, you are racist, bad for your mental development.

I lived in the United States for 5 years, quit deceiving yourself. The United States isn't as open about interracial relationships like you think it is. Don't think a white guy won't try to shoot at you or hang you if he finds out his daughter is dating a black guy. Don't tell me you are one of those believers of America's false propaganda.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by pansophist(m): 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

I lived in the United States for 5 years, quit deceiving yourself. The United States isn't as open about interracial relationships like you think it is. Don't think a white guy won't try to shoot at you or hang you if he finds out his daughter is dating a black guy. Don't tell me you are one of those believers of America's false propaganda.

Bros, I am only countering your false argument that most white women are not attracted to black men, what kinda false generalisation is that? US you are talking about is a country where black is a minority, and judging about the history and racial tension in US, you wont expect a rapid changes in racial mingling, but in a space of just 60 years and given that fact that marriages between black men and white women is the highest, it refutes your claims.

You live in America and you are this racist? you try cry

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
pansophist:

Bros, I am only countering your false argument that most white women are not attracted to black men, what kinda false generalisation is that? US you are talking about is a country where black is a minority, and judging about the history and racial tension in US, you wont expect a rapid changes in racial mingling, but in a space of just 60 years and given that fact that marriages between black men and white women is the highest, it refutes your claims.

You live in America and you are this racist? you try cry

I don't live in America. I live in Nigeria I attended school in America. If you call not being attracted to white women racism then you really have no idea what racism is or is about. In fact, most black people living in Africa are extremely naive. Explain to me what is so racist about my preference being African women who I identify with better whom have similar culture to me. You are not making sense. You have no idea what racism is.

The day you have experienced true racism like I have in the United States, then come back to me and say you know what racism is, because you really do not.

You wonder why black men are not respected all over the world? It is because of this innate urge to be with every kind of woman who is not black. Black women have suffered because of this severe inferiority complex that people like you have. However with me, I will never sell out my beautiful African queens. I don't have an inferiority complex.

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by pansophist(m): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

I don't live in America. I live in Nigeria I attended school in America. If you call not being attracted to white women racism then you really have no idea what racism is or is about. In fact, most black people living in Africa are extremely naive. Explain to me what is so racist about my preference being African women who I identify with better whom have similar culture to me. You are not making sense. You have no idea what racism is.

The day you have experienced true racism like I have in the United States, then come back to me and say you know what racism is, because you really do not.

You wonder why black men are not respected all over the world? It is because of this innate urge to be with every kind of woman who is not black. Black women have suffered because of this severe inferiority complex that people like you have. However with me, I will never sell out my beautiful African queens. I don't have an inferiority complex.

I termed you a racist because I have read many of your post on nairaland and you pass out as a complete racist, I have seen you debate many logical argument, but I dont support racism. If you even read my previous post on nairaland, you will see that I do not condone any form of racism from white to black or otherwise, and that is what I am doing now. If you position yourself as a person to be respected, you will be respected, simple. People like John Legend, Michael Jackson, Allen West are respected worldwide anywhere they go, but if you come out as a crack, you know the answer.

Now go ahead and lecture me about racism, mr professor of racial affairs cool

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
pansophist:

I termed you a racist because I have read many of your post on nairaland and you pass out as a complete racist, I have seen you debate many logical argument, but I dont support racism. If you even read my previous post on nairaland, you will see that I do not condone any form of racism from white to black or otherwise, and that is what I am doing now. If you position yourself as a person to be respected, you will be respected, simple. People like John Legend, Michael Jackson, Allen West are respected worldwide anywhere they go, but if you come out as a crack, you know the answer.

Now go ahead and lecture me about racism, mr professor of racial affairs cool

You really don't know anything about racism then, being a self-hater is what people like you are. I advise you go and read the dictionary to get a sense of what racism is because you have never experienced it. People who have no idea what racism would best be quiet about things they don't know about.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by pansophist(m): 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

You really don't know anything about racism then, being a self-hater is what people like you are. I advise you go and read the dictionary to get a sense of what racism is because you have never experienced it. People who have no idea what racism would best be quiet about things they don't know about.

I told you to educated me on what racism is, you refused, I give up on your sense of judgement. But one advise for you, do not take see things beyond what they are or else, you go die for nothing grin

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
pansophist:

I told you to educated me on what racism is, you refused, I give up on your sense of judgement. But one advise for you, do not take see things beyond what they are or else, you go die for nothing grin

I guess you are too lazy to research it for yourself:

rac·ism/ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LVeqqBZTQ4

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
pansophist:

Majority of black women still marry black men too, so what your point exactly? you have this blind ethnic/racial patriotism and its very bad for you. If a white women is for the BBC only, good for her, she will be banged to satisfy black men sexual urge, and might end up as a baby mama if she doesnt take time, who cares? lol

Falosny spinavy diabol moves sa hambit.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
ebonyeyez: So I'm assuming you Kiss, lick , and suck azz and diick too?OMG I don't hate the white women , I just feel like you guys do too much of kissing white people asses. Fucck you and everything you stand for, Bleep you and your brother's white kissing azz. Lol just leave it alone, you don't want to start it with me so just stay in your own lane, I wasn't talking to. I actually paid that honkey azz wanna be white nincompoop a compliment by saying God bless. He rejected by saying something sarcastic which proved he's the real racist. Look I don't give a flying fuucck about you nor your wife. Do your things you do. Beautiful white women? Yes they are. But can't and will never compare to black women. You go to your mom and fathers house and go tell them how white women are most beautiful than black women. I'm expecting a chop to your throat for that. Clearly you pidgin chickens are delusional. My goodness wtf is wrong with you guys. Your choice but I'm not respecting sh1t about you because I don't know you.

Hey pretty girl, stop replying those lowlifers

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 11:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Hey pretty girl, stop replying those lowlifers

You are a lowlife clearly and inbred one for that matter. That is why your brain is so degenerated. Just cause you choose to cop...te with your relatives as it is clear from your post and your partner in crime evileyes as you like creatures who look exactly like you. Also it is a sign when someone was sexually molested by their mother, father in future they choose partners who look exactly like them. You are living a life of abomination. Serve God not the devil.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 16, 2014
Ak

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) / Groom And Groomsmen Storm The Dance Floor As They Vibe To Burna Boy's Song / Guys Fall In Love Once And Only Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.